Tucker Carlson hates Trump "passionately"

LeroyJ
Fledgling

Tucker Carlson hates Trump "passionately"

Post by LeroyJ »

So this happened today...
In legal filings made public Tuesday as part of Dominion Voting Systems’ $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against the right-wing channel, a trove of private text messages, emails, and deposition transcripts offered a new look at how the sausage is made behind the scenes at the channel — and it is ugly.

The filings expose the face of the network, Tucker Carlson, as a fraud. They show that Rupert Murdoch rejected conspiracy theories about Dominion, despite allowing them to be promoted on his network. And they show the contempt that hosts like Sean Hannity have for some of their colleagues who tried to tell the truth about what actually transpired in the 2020 election.

Carlson “passionately” hates Trump: In a number of private text messages, Carlson was harshly critical of Trump. In one November 2020 exchange, Carlson said Trump’s decision to snub Joe Biden’s inauguration was “so destructive.” Carlson added that Trump’s post-election behavior was “disgusting” and that he was “trying to look away.” In another text message conversation, two days before the January 6 attack, Carlson said, “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” Carlson added of Trump, “I hate him passionately.” The Fox host said of the Trump presidency, “That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Tucker Carlson hates Trump "passionately"

Post by Bsuds »

So do you have a point in posting that?

We know that Fox News and all it's reporters are not reliable and extremely biased.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Bsuds wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 12:58 pm So do you have a point in posting that?

We know that Fox News and all it's reporters are not reliable and extremely biased.
And $ucker carlson also asked Hunter Biden for a reference letter to get carlson son into Georgetown So can you trust anything %ucker carlson says
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

just like cnn and cbc
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

motokelowna1 wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 1:26 pm

And $ucker carlson also asked Hunter Biden for a reference letter to get carlson son into Georgetown So can you trust anything %ucker carlson says
he sure did :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

the truth wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 1:29 pm
motokelowna1 wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 1:26 pm
NO evidence or proof of this.
Bring back the LIKE button.
LeroyJ
Fledgling

Post by LeroyJ »

the truth wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 1:28 pm

just like cnn and cbc
I think one key difference is that when CNN hosts say they don't like Trump and despise the things he did, they actually mean it. They're not lying when they say these things.

On the other hand, Tucker and the rest of the Fox crew lied about their support and love of Trump while secretly hating him... all in the name of ratings.
Last edited by LeroyJ on Mar 8th, 2023, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

LeroyJ wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 2:21 pm
the truth wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 1:28 pm just like cnn and cbc
I think one key difference is that when CNN hosts say they don't like Trump and despise the things he did, they actually mean it. They're not lying when they say these things.
So when CBC says Trudeau is wonderful, they're lying.

I'll buy that.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
LeroyJ
Fledgling

Post by LeroyJ »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 2:22 pm

I'll buy that.
No... I think a lot of folks at CBC do truly think he's wonderful. They might be wrong, but they aren't lying. Although, I'll concede you might be right, but I doubt it... I really do think they love the guy. I'd be interested to see proof of their lies and that they actually hate him (if you have it).

The difference with what happened at Fox is that there's actual proof of their lies. Tucker actually said he hates Trump passionately.

To add... I also found this little gem...
Carlson also denigrated Trump in other texts, in one calling him a “demonic force, a destroyer.”
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 2:22 pm

I'll buy that.
[icon_lol2.gif]
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

alanjh595 wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 2:04 pm
the truth wrote: Mar 8th, 2023, 1:29 pm
NO evidence or proof of this.
[/quote

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tucke ... _0_0_0_8_0
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Unless you happen to be somewhat obtuse, it is no “secret” that Tucker dislikes Trump and some members of his family, Jared Kushner in particular. The feeling is likely entirely mutual, as Tucker can be a bit of a *bleep*.

It should be remembered that Hunter Biden wasn’t always the complete train wreck that he became after he allowed his addictions to control him. It is therefore quite natural that Carlson would have reached out to an influential friend and neighbor for a reference to help his son with his education. Acting in the best interests of his children is hardly anything to condemn him for.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

d0nb wrote: Mar 10th, 2023, 2:16 am Acting in the best interests of his children is hardly anything to condemn him for.
Yet these fools will do it anyway.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 10th, 2023, 9:45 am
d0nb wrote: Mar 10th, 2023, 2:16 am Acting in the best interests of his children is hardly anything to condemn him for.
Yet these fools will do it anyway.
They would be lost if common sense ever got in the way of their hate.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

There isn’t any non-bias reporting anywhere. Can anyone name 1 non-bias
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “World”