Joe Biden Discussion

Jlabute
Guru

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Jlabute »

Now there’s a rift between Kamala and Elizabeth. Don’t know what they could be fighting about, maybe something like: “i’m Pocahontas”, “no! I am”, etc.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Jlabute wrote: Mar 15th, 2023, 4:22 pm Now there’s a rift between Kamala and Elizabeth. Don’t know what they could be fighting about, maybe something like: “i’m Pocahontas”, “no! I am”, etc.
In January, Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts was asked during a Boston Public Radio interview whether President Biden should keep Vice President Kamala Harris as his running mate in 2024. Apparently not wanting to step on the president’s toes, Warren politely dodged the question.

“I really want to defer to what makes Biden comfortable on his team,” she said. “I’ve known Kamala for a long time. I like Kamala. I knew her back when she was an attorney general and I was still teaching and we worked on the housing crisis together, so we go way back. But they need — they have to be a team, and my sense is they are.”

Seems like a reasonable if somewhat bumbling response from one politician trying to avoid being put on the spot by predicting what another politician will do.

According to subsequent news reports, however, Warren’s wishy-washy words ticked off Harris, her aides and some top Democrats. “Pretty insulting,” said someone in Harris’ circle who was quoted anonymously by CNN.
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2 ... 4-election

LOL

Kamala's good a massive ego, and so if you don't immediately gush at every opportunity to tell everyone how great she is at being the VP (barf) then she goes nuts, like the true loser that she is. Come on Pocahontas, be better. Kiss her freaking butt every chance you get, no matter how terrible a job Kamala is doing.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Hey, I thought it was Trump who was in bed with the Russians? Lefties help me out here. Im so confused...
"U.S. sanctions applied by the Biden administration on numerous Russian oligarchs do not apply to two Russian oligarchs who paid the Biden family business."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... -business/
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Joe Biden says he can't imagine a force of 100,000 people illegally invading another country after WWII.

Putin Bad.

Joe Biden voted for the Iraq war that illegal sent 100,000 trips to Iraq.

Joe Biden good.

Somebody get that man his medication.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Yup, but the lefties are to embarrassed and ashamed to ever admit to it. :smt045
pedoman.jpg
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

65deluxe wrote: Mar 19th, 2023, 2:00 pm Yup, but the lefties are to embarrassed and ashamed to ever admit to it. :smt045
pedoman.jpg
Who is pedo man??
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Biden is coming to Canada. Finally.
There's no point in jt bringing up Roxham Road. Biden doesn't concern himself with his southern border, why should he worry about a little crossing into Canada.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

nucksRnum1 wrote: Mar 19th, 2023, 7:41 pm
65deluxe wrote: Mar 19th, 2023, 2:00 pm Yup, but the lefties are to embarrassed and ashamed to ever admit to it. :smt045
pedoman.jpg
Who is pedo man??
Joe Biden...duhhhhhhhh
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Mar 19th, 2023, 7:48 pm Biden is coming to Canada. Finally.
There's no point in jt bringing up Roxham Road. Biden doesn't concern himself with his southern border, why should he worry about a little crossing into Canada.
In this case the illegals are escaping "out" of the US, thanks to a government north of his border that is as weak and dumb as his government is. Biden probably will show up with an "I love Roxham Road" shirt on. Let's just hope that he doesn't injure himself when he inevitably falls down the stairs getting off Air Force One in Ottawa.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 20th, 2023, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

pedoman.jpg
Calling the president of the US a pedophile is quite the accusation. Proof?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

VaxisSafe wrote: Mar 20th, 2023, 3:26 pm

LOL - OMG the hypocrisy is just off the charts here. Unbelievable!!
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 20th, 2023, 5:14 pm
VaxisSafe wrote: Mar 20th, 2023, 3:26 pm

I'm going to need this uncharted hypocrisy explained to me because I'm not seeing it.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

VaxisSafe wrote: Mar 20th, 2023, 6:00 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 20th, 2023, 5:14 pm

I'm going to need this uncharted hypocrisy explained to me because I'm not seeing it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Of course your not.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

So the walking bag of manure decides that his first veto of a Republican bill will be to smash any attempt to reform the current current and insane system of enforcing far Left extremist "ESG" garbage onto public companies. Of course Senile Joe blocked these reforms...why wouldn't he?

Biden Vetoes Bill for First Time to Block Anti-ESG Measure
ESG factors have grown in popularity in financial sphere
Veto portends more confrontations to come with House GOP

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ify%20wall

Why were Republicans trying to reform the insane ESG nonsense, loved by Dems and far Left psychopaths everywhere?? Hmmmm....
The ‘Giant Grift’ That Swallowed Wall Street—and Maybe Your Savings
‘The only healthy endgame for ESG is another acronym: RIP. And it will not be a moment too soon.’

Do not get Dorian Deome started on the bureaucrats investing his life savings in this trendy, newfangled thing they call environmental, social, governance, or ESG, funds. He blows up. Which is dangerous. Deome suffered a massive heart attack in May 2020 at age 38.

“My heart literally skips a beat when I think about how my money is used to fund actual racism,” he told me.

He meant diversity, equity, and inclusion training programs; racially calibrated corporate boards; the obsession in human resources departments with elevating marginalized voices, often at the expense of white men like Deome—and all the other things that make for ESG compliance.

But he has zero pull when it comes to how his retirement funds are invested. He’s a cog in the machine: Deome lives in Olympia, Washington, and processes unemployment insurance claims for Washington State, for which he is paid about $43,000 yearly. The Department of Retirement Systems decides where to invest the $178 billion it oversees. And Washington, with its Democratic governor and state legislature, loves ESG.

In fact, in 2019, the Washington State Investment Board, which oversees state employees’ pension funds, hired a sustainability officer to “integrate ESG factors and metrics as part of the investment process,” WSIB spokesman Chris Phillips said.

And yes, the money is a big part of this too, at least for Deome. “I definitely am concerned that my retirement savings is never going to really grow,” he said.

Same for Cindy Williams, in Phoenix.

Williams was a lawyer with the Veterans Administration; now she does insurance coding for a private hospital, and she’s worried her federal pension and 401(k) are going to underperform, because both funds are big on ESG.

It’s not that she’s against the asset managers who handle her company’s pension fund investing in green energy. “I have no objection to saving the planet,” said Williams, who is 62 and lives with her mother in a retirement community. “I just don’t want to lose my money. They’re more concerned about their idea of improving the world than they are with whether it actually improves my life.”

In 2022, eight of the top ten actively managed ESG funds in the United States fared worse than the S&P 500’s 14.8% decline—compounding long-percolating fears that ESG is a ruse.

When those fears first emerged, there were just a few voices willing to stick their necks out: Chamath Palihapitiya, a prominent venture capitalist, took to CNBC in February 2020 to call it a “complete fraud”; Tariq Fancy, who used to oversee ESG investing at BlackRock, the powerful asset management firm, published a blog post in August 2021 arguing ESG was just a label the firm slapped on funds to charge higher fees. But they were outliers.
https://www.thefp.com/p/the-giant-grift ... tfptwitter

Return to “World”