Tucker Carlson hates Trump "passionately"

Poindexter
Guru

Re: Tucker Carlson hates Trump "passionately"

Post by Poindexter »

65deluxe wrote: Mar 15th, 2023, 4:11 pm
Poindexter wrote: Mar 15th, 2023, 12:37 pm I do watch Fox because I think it's entertaining to watch what lie they're currently trying to dupe their audience with. Prime time Fox is entertaining but that's all they are and have ever claimed to be - entertainment. Anyone silly enough to actually believe it's legitimate news only demonstrates a level of gullibility that's quite frankly kind of sad.
Thanks for basically proving my point... "You dont watch Fox why? Because it challenges your previously held opinion."
:135: Can you read? I do watch Fox, I find Tucker particularly entertaining, watched the other night when he lied to his herd about Jan 6th being a "mostly peaceful" protest, much like the Vancouver riots were simple hockey fans supporting their team. [icon_lol2.gif]

Last night's was particularly entertaining watching him say the Ukraine war wasn't started by Russia. :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
LeroyJ
Fledgling

Post by LeroyJ »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 15th, 2023, 4:18 pm

Thanks for basically proving my point... "You dont watch Fox why? Because it challenges your previously held opinion."
Exactly. Heaven forbid any of the extreme Leftists here ever venture outside of their echo chamber.
What would you categorize the Fox primetime anchors as? They hated Trump, thought he was destructive, and didn't believe any of his lies about the 2020 election. There are comments in various threads here where people who said these things were labeled as extreme leftists.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

LeroyJ wrote: Mar 16th, 2023, 9:13 am There are comments in various threads here where people who said these things were labeled as extreme leftists.
:up: :up:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
LeroyJ
Fledgling

Post by LeroyJ »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 16th, 2023, 9:28 am
LeroyJ wrote: Mar 16th, 2023, 9:13 am There are comments in various threads here where people who said these things were labeled as extreme leftists.
Sorry... does this mean you'd label the Fox primetime hosts as extreme leftists? I don't know what the smileys mean.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

LeroyJ wrote: Mar 16th, 2023, 11:24 am ]
Sorry... does this mean you'd label the Fox primetime hosts as extreme leftists? I don't know what the smileys mean.
I agreed with your post, the idiots who are lying about Trump are extreme leftists, and extremely stupid too.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 16th, 2023, 11:42 am
LeroyJ wrote: Mar 16th, 2023, 11:24 am ]
I agreed with your post, the idiots who are lying about Trump are extreme leftists, and extremely stupid too.

Um, excuse me, you did read the title of this thread, right? Tucker is obviously an not an extreme leftist yet he "passionately" hates Trump. Probably because he's just a creep and not as "stupid" as the maga flock .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Poindexter wrote: Mar 16th, 2023, 12:52 pm Probably because he's just a creep and not as "stupid" as the maga flock .
Or the anti-Maga flock, who are 10x more dense.
m20
Fledgling

Post by m20 »

Poindexter wrote: Mar 15th, 2023, 12:37 pm I do watch Fox because I think it's entertaining to watch what lie they're currently trying to dupe their audience with. Prime time Fox is entertaining but that's all they are and have ever claimed to be - entertainment. Anyone silly enough to actually believe it's legitimate news only demonstrates a level of gullibility that's quite frankly kind of sad.
That ship has sailed,Fox lies , owner Rupert Murdoch testified to this in the Dominion Voting Machine Lawsuit, sometimes the truth hurts.If you were to do your own research you would know this,
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

m20 wrote: Mar 17th, 2023, 6:08 am

That ship has sailed,Fox lies , owner Rupert Murdoch testified to this in the Dominion Voting Machine Lawsuit, sometimes the truth hurts.If you were to do your own research you would know this,
Well, thankfully you have the msm to watch, who never lie to you. [icon_lol2.gif]
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Tucker Carlson hates Trump "passionately" :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

m20 wrote: Mar 17th, 2023, 6:08 am

Admitting they have been consistently lied to by the trusted elite at Fox would be hard enough for the magats, but admitting that moderates and liberals were right all along about Fox makes any possible intellectual growth gained from these revelations highly unlikely. I believe the medical term for this infliction is called LDS - liberal derangement syndrome.²

Unfortunately the main symptom is a loss of touch with reality as they travel further and further into the fever swamps of conspiracies, in an misguided and desperate effort to prove that Maga's right and practically everyone else in the world is wrong.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Speaking of “losing touch with reality,” some would do well to fixate less on the pronouncements of “infotainment” personalities and pay more attention to insane hyperbole from government officials. Tucker’s description of Jan 6 as “mostly peaceful chaos” is far less cringeworthy than VP Kamala Harris’ absurd comparison of the protest with horrific events like the bombing of Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Normal Americans simply don’t care who Fox News personalities love or hate as long as FNC continues to report more accurately than other news outlets; that is why FNC thrives as their “fantasies over facts” competitors languish.

Unfortunately, with no mainstream equivalent of FNC, Canadians can only look on with envy and try to be stoic when the channel uses Canadian excesses to warn about what could be in store for the USA.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

d0nb wrote: Mar 17th, 2023, 7:26 pm Speaking of “losing touch with reality,” some would do well to fixate less on the pronouncements of “infotainment” personalities and pay more attention to insane hyperbole from government officials. Tucker’s description of Jan 6 as “mostly peaceful chaos” is far less cringeworthy than VP Kamala Harris’ absurd comparison of the protest with horrific events like the bombing of Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Normal Americans simply don’t care who Fox News personalities love or hate as long as FNC continues to report more accurately than other news outlets; that is why FNC thrives as their “fantasies over facts” competitors languish.

Unfortunately, with no mainstream equivalent of FNC, Canadians can only look on with envy and try to be stoic when the channel uses Canadian excesses to warn about what could be in store for the USA.
LeroyJ
Fledgling

Post by LeroyJ »

d0nb wrote: Mar 17th, 2023, 7:26 pm Normal Americans simply don’t care who Fox News personalities love or hate as long as FNC continues to report more accurately than other news outlets; that is why FNC thrives as their “fantasies over facts” competitors languish.
I guess the brainwashing is complete when knowingly being lied to is considered accurate reporting. They actually admitted their reporting wasn’t accurate… they actively fought against accurate reporting and aren’t even disputing it.
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

Trump expects to be arrested Tuesday as DA eyes charges ,,, https://www.castanet.net/news/World/416 ... ges#416761 ,,,,,,,, LOCK HIM UP !!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “World”