Trump - life after the presidency

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Trump - life after the presidency

Post by Queen K »

Might have to create a new thread, "Trump - life after behind bars."

But you all know if Trump were convicted of anything Bubba, Bubba and their second cousin Bubba is going to rise up and unite to revive January 6th to it's former glory with maybe two security guards dying and five committing suicide after.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

hobbyguy wrote: Mar 18th, 2023, 1:50 pm
Lock her up? Lock her up? Lock her up?
Yup.
- which Trump should as he belongs in a lunatic asylum.
The only people that belong in a "lunatic asylum" are those that irrational hate Trump, because they are crazy. And they are also insanely stupid.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
+++
Banned

Post by +++ »

hobbyguy wrote: Mar 18th, 2023, 1:50 pm Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!
For what?
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

Trump is not going to jail but he's so worried that he needed to call, preemptively, for a protest from his cult members.
Too funny.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

steven lloyd wrote: Mar 18th, 2023, 1:27 pm
Trump acolytes are a very special type of stupid [icon_lol2.gif]
And Trump haters are beyond stupid. Their irrational hatred is a new level of stupid.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 19th, 2023, 1:32 pm
steven lloyd wrote: Mar 18th, 2023, 1:27 pm
Trump acolytes are a very special type of stupid [icon_lol2.gif]
And Trump haters are beyond stupid. Their irrational hatred is a new level of stupid.
Trump Fanbois are impaired. Trump is a criminal through and through. And now he is being held accountable. The procedural delay tactics and non-disclosure contracts burying his deeds are not working anymore. And thank god for that. I remember years ago someone was trying to recruit me so they could get prospects from me. And use me in boiler room meetings calling friends and relatives for life insurance and *bleep*. And the guy would go on and on about trump. I always disagreed with him about Trump. I always said that if I was going to idolize a billionaire - it would have to be Richard Branson. He made his money himself - and he treated employees much better.
Last edited by nucksRnum1 on Mar 19th, 2023, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kodidad
Übergod

Post by Kodidad »

Yup. Grifters gotta grift.
MY OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING, SAME AS YOURS
Kodidad
Übergod

Post by Kodidad »

PoplarSoul wrote: Mar 19th, 2023, 1:30 pm Trump is not going to jail but he's so worried that he needed to call, preemptively, for a protest from his cult members.
Too funny.
He is so worried, he had to call in two hookers before he peed in his pants. [icon_lol2.gif]
MY OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING, SAME AS YOURS
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Kodidad wrote: Mar 19th, 2023, 8:18 pm

He is so worried, he had to call in two hookers before he peed in his pants. [icon_lol2.gif]
As usual, far Left echo chamber fake news. This is why I say the Trump haters are some of the dumbest people in the world.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Why on Earth would anyone have to call for calmness?

Foxnews, whom we used to think loved Trump, is now reporting that McCarthy is calling for calmness amongst Trump's heavily armed supporters.

"Bubba, put down that gun, errrr, sorry, Protest Sign. No, no, don't riot, no burning, nothing to fire anyways."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccart ... t-calmness

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy dissuaded President Trump supporters from protesting a looming indictment against the former president on Sunday.

"I don’t think people should protest this stuff," McCarthy said during a presser at a House Republican retreat on Sunday, according to The Hill.

McCarthy defended Trump's rhetoric around the potential protests, arguing that the former president wasn't "talking in a harmful way" but that he wanted to "educate people about what’s going on."

"Nobody should harm one another…And this is why you should really make law equal because if that was the case, nothing would happen," McCarthy said. "If was this to happen, we want calmness out there."
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

Stormy Daniels is tweeting up a storm about Donald Trump ahead of a possible indictment in New York ,,,, https://www.yahoo.com/news/stormy-danie ... 02162.html ... "He probably watches my movies on repeat which may be why he has so many typos. (Slippery fingers from lube and KFC)," read one tweet from Daniels on Sunday.
Last edited by Rjamer on Mar 20th, 2023, 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

"Trump is the Democrats’ eternal boogeyman."
Here's a good read on the "trumped" up charges. Lefties won't read it of course because the TDS is strong. And they're sure they got him this time. :smt045 [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-e ... le-charges
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

No one wants to go to jail to protect their cult leader anymore.
Former President Donald Trump’s calls for protests ahead of his anticipated indictment in New York have generated mostly muted reactions from supporters, with even some of his most ardent loyalists dismissing the idea as a waste of time or a law enforcement trap.

The ambivalence raises questions about whether Trump, though a leading Republican contender in the 2024 presidential race who retains a devoted following, still has the power to mobilize far-right supporters the way he did more than two years ago before the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. It also suggests that the hundreds of arrests that followed the Capitol riot, not to mention the convictions and long prison sentences, may have dampened the desire for repeat mass unrest.
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/ar ... rs
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 20th, 2023, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This belongs in the meme thread.
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 20th, 2023, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This belongs in the meme thread.

Return to “World”