Fake Climate-mongering

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Fake Climate-mongering

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Spiff wrote: Mar 26th, 2023, 3:49 pm Does anybody else besides me keep missing the GB's posts?
:up: :up:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

This was a first-hand experience with my family, so, as I said, this is personal.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Spiff wrote: Mar 26th, 2023, 4:22 pm This was a first-hand experience, so as I said, this is personal.
Most humans, including me, have witnessed natural disasters personally, including tornadoes, floods etc. The one takeaway for most who have had these experiences is "how do we deal with it the next time it happens" because we are not naive enough to think that it won't happen again. The last thing we are or should be thinking is "How do I grant myself the powers that King Canute thought that he had, and try to stop these natural disasters from happening" - because this is pure folly. We can't stop these things from happening. We are tiny little ants on an elephant's butt when it comes to the powers at work here.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 27th, 2023, 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quoted post with nothing added
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

https://www.castanet.net/news/World/418 ... to-warming

As usual, the media can't let a good tragedy or natural disaster go to waste without needing to fear-mongering about the man-made climate change myth. Just so sickening.
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 28th, 2023, 11:27 am https://www.castanet.net/news/World/418 ... to-warming

As usual, the media can't let a good tragedy or natural disaster go to waste without needing to fear-mongering about the man-made climate change myth. Just so sickening.
A "good tragedy . . ." that 'wasted' more than 20 people . . .. Just so sickening.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Spiff wrote: Mar 29th, 2023, 7:16 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 28th, 2023, 11:27 am https://www.castanet.net/news/World/418 ... to-warming

A "good tragedy . . ." that 'wasted' more than 20 people . . .. Just so sickening.
What is sickening are the alarmist losers who immediately jump in whenever this happens to sell their fairy tales about evil sky genies to keep the fear mongering at maximum. If you truly believe that some mythical sky being caused by man made climate changr killed these people then that is on you.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

It ws democrat Hillary Cinton who stated, "Never waste a good tragedy"
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

65deluxe wrote: Mar 29th, 2023, 8:52 am

It ws democrat Hillary Cinton who stated, "Never waste a good tragedy"
The triviality that it wasn't posted in quotations and attributed to her won't deter me from what I've been working on and will be posting now on topic.
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

Only empathy for those with ‘firsthand experience’ coupled with calls for heightened research into tornados and their possible connection to ‘global warming’ might have the potential to turn these Mississippi scenes into a, “good tragedy.”

Here’s the Castanet report expanded.

https://apnews.com/article/tornadoes-cl ... e4df4da076

So now, does even one ‘climate change denier’ here have the guts to identify themselves and denounce the declaration above that this is a, "good tragedy," for these people and then have the guts to go on to follow up with the kind of activism I’m suggesting?

I fear they will not.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Spiff wrote: Mar 29th, 2023, 9:10 am Only empathy for those with ‘firsthand experience’ coupled with calls for heightened research into tornados and their possible connection to ‘global warming’ might have the potential to turn these Mississippi scenes into a, “good tragedy.”

Here’s the Castanet report expanded.

https://apnews.com/article/tornadoes-cl ... e4df4da076

So now, does even one ‘climate change denier’ here have the guts to identify themselves and denounce the declaration above that this is a, "good tragedy," for these people and then have the guts to go on to follow up with the kind of activism I’m suggesting?

I fear they will not.
LOL. That is the most ridiculous cwap I've ever heard from an anonymous eco-terrorist ;-) Brains are more important and should come before guts. Brains help you to stop mindlessly following the uneducated Greta types.

You know what? Everyone in Kelowna will experience a nice sunny day today. The climate must be great. Saying something 'may' happen is nothing more than a guess. It has nothing to do with science.

Hmmm, looks like tornados F3+ are decreasing.
Capture.PNG

I recommend Koonin's book:

https://www.amazon.ca/Unsettled-Climate ... 1950665798
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Spiff wrote: Mar 29th, 2023, 9:10 am Only empathy for those with ‘firsthand experience’ coupled with calls for heightened research into tornados and their possible connection to ‘global warming’ might have the potential to turn these Mississippi scenes into a, “good tragedy.”
I've said it before and I'll say it again - the term "good tragedy" was used in reference to how alarmist scum exploit these horrible events to try and sell the man-made climate change myth to gullible idiots. Lots of people, me included, have "first hand experience" of natural disasters. Using these events to sell a lie about man-made climate change is not showing "empathy" to anyone. It's evil, and it's wrong. Natural disasters have been happening since the dawn of time. They always will. Lying about what is causing them helps no one.
So now, does even one ‘climate change denier’ here have the guts to identify themselves
It's impossible to identify as something by definition does not exist. No one denies that the climate is changing, and always will change. Unless this is some sort of Orwellian word play, and this term means something else, then there is no point even discussing it.
and denounce the declaration above that this is a, "good tragedy,"
It wasn't a declaration. It was a statement that the media doesn't let any good tragedy go to waste, much like the phrase "no good deed goes unpunished". To focus on the statement "good tragedy" while ignoring the real point, that the media is using these tragedies to sell a lie, is the height of dishonesty. For shame. But it's what we've come to expect from climate alarmists - tons of lies.
for these people and then have the guts to go on to follow up with the kind of activism I’m suggesting?

I fear they will not.
No one knows what this "activism" it is that is being suggested. The only "activism" that should be required of anyone is activism that benefits mankind, not hurts it or wants to destroy it. Man-made climate alarmism is a cancer on all of mankind. It is evil. It is wrong.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jlabute wrote: Mar 29th, 2023, 9:33 am
LOL. That is the most ridiculous cwap I've ever heard from an anonymous eco-terrorist ;-) Brains are more important than guts by-the-way. Brains help you to stop mindlessly following the uneducated Greta types.

You know what? Everyone in Kelowna will experience a nice sunny day today. The climate must be great. Saying something 'may' happen is nothing more than a guess. It has nothing to do with science.

:up:

I was looking at a picture of some protesters who were standing outside some MLA's office. They were stupidly protesting some LNG pipeline. All of the protesters were gray-hairs, older folk, and all I could think was - you are supposed to be smarter than this. Why are you old dumbies doing this? And all I can think was - these poor old fools have been duped by lies into thinking somehow this misguided "activism" is helping their grandchildren. Nope. You are hurting your grandchildren. Go home. Start thinking of ways to actually help your grandkids, and leave a better world behind you when you are gone. Protesting LNG pipelines is literally the dumbest and worst way you can "help".
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 29th, 2023, 9:45 am
Jlabute wrote: Mar 29th, 2023, 9:33 am
LOL. That is the most ridiculous cwap I've ever heard from an anonymous eco-terrorist ;-) Brains are more important than guts by-the-way. Brains help you to stop mindlessly following the uneducated Greta types.

:up:

I was looking at a picture of some protesters who were standing outside some MLA's office. They were stupidly protesting some LNG pipeline. All of the protesters were gray-hairs, older folk, and all I could think was - you are supposed to be smarter than this. Why are you old dumbies doing this? And all I can think was - these poor old fools have been duped by lies into thinking somehow this misguided "activism" is helping their grandchildren. Nope. You are hurting your grandchildren. Go home. Start thinking of ways to actually help your grandkids, and leave a better world behind you when you are gone. Protesting LNG pipelines is literally the dumbest and worst way you can "help".
It is mind boggling isn't it. Duped, or commie hippie cells waiting to activate. There isn't even a balance, just a forceful slash and burn mindset until they have their way despite how detrimental it is to the majority, and society. School strikes are not an investment in the future. Throwing soup on paintings, stopping ambulances, blowing up pipelines - they are all a poor way to protest. They are not helping children in general and is the poorest example of civility.

Germany uses coal when NG isn't available. Blowing up gas lines is as dumb as Suzuki. These people do not care about the countries they live in, and the people they live with.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

I meant 'identify' yourselves in the 'woke' sense. Like, "Hi, I'm Spiff, a climate change . . .." [icon_lol2.gif]

So now with that cleared up, and with two of the 'gutless 'climate change deniers' down, as well as without immediately repeating the posts I made above, I'm still calling the rest of you out.

Return to “World”