Trump - life after the presidency

Rjamer
Übergod

Re: Trump - life after the presidency

Post by Rjamer »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9sH5p ... YoungTurks ,, The Dumbest things Trump has ever said... Stand up and take a bow , Trump supporters,, You are be special,, [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

Just think of the benefits to the people from that windfall in terms of justice and potential taxes. MAGA, baby [icon_lol2.gif]
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Spiff wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 12:51 pm Just think of the benefits to the people from that windfall in terms of justice and potential taxes. MAGA, baby [icon_lol2.gif]
what windfall?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

65deluxe wrote: Mar 30th, 2023, 9:39 pm
JLives wrote: Mar 30th, 2023, 9:28 pm Oh good. The justice system works for rich people who commit crimes sometimes.
Yes, but only if you're a Republican
I guess you were not born when Bill Clinton was going through similar legal problems. Who was a Democrat.
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 1:15 pm
65deluxe wrote: Mar 30th, 2023, 9:39 pm

Yes, but only if you're a Republican
I guess you were not born when Bill Clinton was going through similar legal problems. Who was a Democrat.
But,

"Among 160 years of presidential scandals, Trump stands alone"

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indict ... cb4dd83704
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

When they were considering charging Hillary, one of the biggest reasons they didn't was that she was the frontrunner and how the optics would effect the election. They have Hillary Clinton massive leaway because of how it could effect things.

Zero consideration was given to Trump.

Charging your oppentent with crimes is the way you win elections in the United States. It is a complete Banana Republic.

It's over. Total social and democracy breakdown. There will be riots. If Trump is convicted there will be a civil war people will not accept it.
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

Spiff wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 1:40 pm

But,

"Among 160 years of presidential scandals, Trump stands alone"

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indict ... cb4dd83704
How can a country that put a man on the moon elect an idiot like Trump as Prez.. My God !!! :200:
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 11:45 am
Ken7 wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 11:02 am

I have to agree with you on that point, they continue to support him!!
And I'm talking about the brain-dead scum who keep attacking him. They are so dense they are going to get him re-elected, but their desperate need for warm tummies and to sanctimoniously virtue signal to fellow dullards about how much they hate Trump just keeps getting in the way of that. Leave Trump alone, he loses oxygen. How do the meat-heads not get that?

That's rather childish name calling. Wow, amaze that people who likely don't even live in the USA get so wrapped up in their politics.

Not certain if you vote in Canada and are as wound up tight on our own failures.

In reality, some of Trump's ideas are good, it's how he tries to bully them into law. When he first was elected, I question did he even consult the lawyers or did he just love the photo opps of signing the documents?

As for his personality, that is what I do not care for. He build hotels, skips paying migrant workers, and USA citizens. He then portrays he is a huge businessman and some actually believe it. I say a real businessman pays for services received and doesn't skip out on paying anyone, big or small. That is what a true businessman is all about, not who can I dodge by not paying. He is also loud and obnoxious when he speaks.....big wheel. You know what dogs do to big wheels!

Lastly, it is sad he and Sleepy Joe are the best the United states of America can set forward to be president truly.
"Don't take criticism from someone you wouldn't go to for advice!"
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Spiff wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 12:51 pm Just think of the benefits to the people from that windfall in terms of justice and potential taxes. MAGA, baby [icon_lol2.gif]
If convicted will this be the 6th time he declares bankruptcy. Don't correct me if I'm wrong as he has done it too many times!!
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

Ken7 wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 2:01 pm
If convicted will this be the 6th time he declares bankruptcy. Don't correct me if I'm wrong as he has done it too many times!!
I'm talking about the social and economic benefits to the people that may be coming down the line from his being 'indicated'. [icon_lol2.gif]
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ken7 wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 2:01 pm
Trump hasn't declared bankruptcy once. What are you talking about?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Spiff wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 2:34 pm

I'm talking about the social and economic benefits to the people that may be coming down the line from his being 'indicated'. [icon_lol2.gif]
Coming down the line from who being "indicated" - what does this even mean?
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

steven lloyd wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 7:57 am
Bsuds wrote: Mar 31st, 2023, 7:37 am From what I knew about him even before he was elected he never should have been able to run for office. It just shows how screwed their system (and ours) is.
Trump's acolytes weren't outraged by the many accusations of sexual assault and rape against their idol. They weren't outraged over the many accusations of grifting and fraud (in fact, they're still sending him money even though they know the money's going into his personal coffers). They weren't even outraged when he conspired to overturn the results of a fair and free election. But now they're outraged that the indictments are starting to come (and they've just started) for his many crimes and wrongdoings. Trump supporters are so stupid they have no idea how stupid they look.
:up:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

:topic:

Good grief, the thread deflecting going on here is just insane.
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

Awww, shoot!

"Trump will not appear in court in handcuffs - lawyer"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65141157

Return to “World”