Fake Climate-mongering

spooker

Re: Fake Climate-mongering

Post by spooker »

Jlabute wrote: Mar 30th, 2023, 8:26 am In a whopping blow to activists, 82% of Berlin voters refuse to support 2030 climate neutrality. Climate activists are a fringe group.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/03/28/bod ... eutrality/
Voter apathy is an interesting way to fall back to saying something was rejected ... from most descriptions it was set to fail in a similar manner to our provincial PR vote years ago ...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

spooker wrote: Mar 30th, 2023, 9:01 am

Voter apathy is an interesting way to fall back to saying something was rejected ...
And blaming voter apathy is an interesting and horribly disingenuous way of describing what happened here - an insanely STUPID plan that wanted to cause massive harm in the name of a fairy tale was soundly defeated. And thank goodness for that!!!
from most descriptions it was set to fail in a similar manner to our provincial PR vote years ago ...
And thank goodness that stupid garbage was defeated too. Just so many really really bad ideas that make it way way too far into our processes and cost us so much money to vote down. Why do these insanely stupid ideas/policy suggestions even get as far as they do? A tiny fringe of really really stupid and awful people forcing these bad harmful ideas forward. These are truly the scum of our society.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

More from the link:
Social Democrat Dario Schramm wept on Twitter at the gloating that would now come from the other side. But he and other supporters of the green ban politics need not be surprised. For years they have been spreading their ideas of good politics for years in a self-righteous, arrogant and sometimes aggressive manner.

They, mostly members of the upper middle class, have declared war on the lower and lower middle class with their destructive climate measures. Outside the Berlin political bubble and the other urban feel-good oases of Germany, the Neubauers of this world never possessed much support. And now the bubble has finally burst. In the Marzahn, Köpenick and Lichtenberg districts, the majority of voters voted against the referendum. The normal working population of Berlin decided against the journalistic and political elite.”

But don’t expect the climate radicals to go away. They’ll be back at it soon enough.
Yup - that's one thing you can count on. These upper-class klimate kooks will never stop. They see a way to implement fascist doctrines that will allow them control of all of those stubborn proletariat types who refuse to give in to their klimate craziness and insane stupidity. Working people, the ones who pay the taxes and do the work and raise the kids do not want to be subjected to insane regulations all enacted in the name of a fairy tale. They just want to live their lives in peace. Go away klimate kooks. Your crazy isn't wanted here.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
spooker

Post by spooker »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 30th, 2023, 9:53 am
spooker wrote: Mar 30th, 2023, 9:01 am

Voter apathy is an interesting way to fall back to saying something was rejected ...
And blaming voter apathy is an interesting and horribly disingenuous way of describing what happened here - an insanely STUPID plan that wanted to cause massive harm in the name of a fairy tale was soundly defeated. And thank goodness for that!!!
Since there weren't 82% of the votes being "no" I'm not sure how "soundly defeated" can apply ...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

spooker wrote: Mar 30th, 2023, 11:04 am

Since there weren't 82% of the votes being "no" I'm not sure how "soundly defeated" can apply ...
Because no one voted for this stupid climate craziness. The idiot Klimate Kooks were destroyed! And rightly so.
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

Sorry for kinda being crazy lately.

The weather alerts have us all on edge.

Lots of *bleep*'s been happening and may be coming.

And remembering what happened in 2021.
Spiff wrote: Mar 25th, 2023, 2:32 pm
I don’t think people know what real fear is until they experience it.

And I didn’t just pick the following event out a hat.

This one is personal.

So I hope people will read the story.

"2021 Western Kentucky tornado"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_West ... ky_tornado

And see what we were tuned into before and after the local blackout passed.

Part 1

Part 2

Then, when it’s all over you ask how and why did we survive it?

Which is soon replaced by how can we prevent it from happening again?
Now is that fear mongering?
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

You know what? I’m not going to let up on this (well, maybe for now). Because here’s some of the choice words that were posted earlier relative to my proposal that prevention might be looked into from a climate change and possibly discovered man-made climate change perspective.
insane

Klimate Kooks

alarmist losers

gullible idiots

evil

stupidly

old dumbies

Klimate Krazies

fascism

Lunatics

and

scum
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Spiff wrote: Apr 2nd, 2023, 3:50 pm You know what? I’m not going to let up on this (well, maybe for now). Because here’s some of the choice words that were posted earlier relative to my proposal that prevention might be looked into from a climate change and possibly discovered man-made climate change perspective.
insane

Klimate Kooks

alarmist losers

gullible idiots

evil

stupidly

old dumbies

Klimate Krazies

fascism

Lunatics

and

scum
Well hey, if the shoe fits :smt045
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Spiff wrote: Apr 2nd, 2023, 3:50 pm You know what? I’m not going to let up on this (well, maybe for now). Because here’s some of the choice words that were posted earlier relative to my proposal that prevention might be looked into from a climate change and possibly discovered man-made climate change perspective.
insane

Klimate Kooks

alarmist losers

gullible idiots

evil

stupidly

old dumbies

Klimate Krazies

fascism

Lunatics

and

scum
What a great bunch of choices............may I ask what is your preference to go by that triggers you the most?
77TA
Lord of the Board

Post by 77TA »

insane

Klimate Kooks

alarmist losers

gullible idiots

evil

stupidly

old dumbies

Klimate Krazies

fascism

Lunatics

and

scum
Do you feel that raising carbon tax will prevent tornadoes?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Look up "King Canute" and then maybe, just maybe, the Klimate Kooks will realize how insane they sound thinking that they can somehow control the climate and the weather. Just lunacy. Pure lunacy.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

77TA wrote: Apr 2nd, 2023, 4:46 pm

Do you feel that raising carbon tax will prevent tornadoes?
They also think that not chilling beer in stores will prevent tornadoes. Yup, that's how insane they are.
Spiff
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Spiff »

Oh, sorry for the fear mongering :panic: since there may be a chance that scientists who are on this like Ashley, Gensini, Markowski, and others may come up with something by way of prevention if they continue their studies.

My bad. :sosorry:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Spiff wrote: Apr 2nd, 2023, 7:20 pm Oh, sorry for the fear mongering :panic: since there may be a chance that scientists who are on this like Ashley, Gensini, Markowski, and others may come up with something by way of prevention if they continue their studies.

Tornado prevention. Seriously. Just insane. What else are these "scientists" working on? Getting the tides to stop rising? King Canute would be so proud of people this freaking stupid.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Spiff wrote: Apr 2nd, 2023, 7:20 pm Oh, sorry for the fear mongering :panic: since there may be a chance that scientists who are on this like Ashley, Gensini, Markowski, and others may come up with something by way of prevention if they continue their studies.

I looked for these three "scientists" and found all three names mentioned in this insane fear mongering alarmist dreck of an "article":

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/environ ... -rcna76979

While the "scientists" toe the line of evil and stupid fear mongering for the benefit of gullible fools, no where do they mention even thinking about "tornado prevention". This is lunacy of the highest order.

Return to “World”