Ukraine war/President/news

Drip_Torch
Guru

Re: Ukraine war/President/news

Post by Drip_Torch »

Even the neo-Nazi Wagner adjunct group Rusich is laughing out loud at all the fakes being pumped by the pro Russian folks. This one made me chuckle when I got to the end of it.
DSHRG Rusich
Forwarded from
GREY ZONE
"The Russian military created a trap for Ukrainian saboteurs in the Belgorod region and allowed them to go to the Graivoron district in order to eliminate them there," a source told RT (Russia Today).

It was a long-term military retreat planned in the bowels of Russian intelligence and headquarters. We deliberately left the Sumy region with a gesture of goodwill so that the enemy would approach the borders of Russia and begin shelling its territory.

Therefore, our intelligence did not specifically notice how the enemy lined up in a marching column and entered our territory through an official (albeit non-working) border checkpoint. For another 3 hours, we did not specifically notice that the checkpoint was being shot from a tank, so the governor specifically said that it was burning grass. The Ukrainians bought the bait. Now all the militants are trapped and surrounded.

By the way, 10 billion rubles were spent on strengthening part of the Russian border in the Belgorod region. But who could have known that they would go straight through the checkpoint. I think that they even called him and booked a time to cross the border, so that everything was according to the rules and no violations of red lines.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

The guys who tried to invade that area were literal neo-nazis. Those are the people you support. Seems Russian allegations that Urkainians are Nazi's is truth after all.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

White Rex, yeap, totally a neo nazi. A Russian neo Nazi, just like the members of the Rusich group. Doesn't matter much, because this video is a fake and they are all dead. (I'm pretty sure that's what Even was telling me.)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661410527778570244

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661420550533545999

Personally, I don't think you understand my position on this. I'm completely for the denazification of Ukraine. They should all go back to Russia and fight Putin's war there.

The situation is all under control now and the opposition has been eliminated.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661371430322274310

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661434687905050624

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661416790994321412

So yeah, they rose from the dead to give a brief statement today.

:popcorn:

Moscow, Lucky Strike - I assume.

White smoke at the MOD building in Moscow. (Last time it was just a tea kettle) Does that mean no decision has been made on a new Pope, or something?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661492535947325440
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/428460 ... Crime-Unit
Seeing a symbol often associated with Nazis painted on the front of his home left Makuch both shocked and angry.
“We’ve been here for almost two decades, without any incident, anything like this,” he said. “So, I can only deduce that it was spurred on by me flying the Ukrainian flag.”
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3804 ... neo-nazis/
A little-noticed provision in the 2,232-page government spending bill passed last week bans U.S. arms from going to a controversial ultranationalist militia in Ukraine that has openly accepted neo-Nazis into its ranks.

House-passed spending bills for the past three years have included a ban on U.S. aid to Ukraine from going to the Azov Battalion, but the provision was stripped out before final passage each year
The Hate Crime unit will inform the person flying the Ukrainian flag that Ukraine openly accepts neo nazis in their military and that before that war-propaganda machine was ramped up it was common knowledge Ukraine was full of nazis.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

I don't even blame this guy for coming back to life today.
Untitled-2.jpg
I'd be *bleep* too, after being killed for the second time in less than a month.
Bakhmut, April 21, 2023
Bakhmut, April 21, 2023
[icon_lol2.gif]

In other news...

The Governor of Belhorod region has formed a 3000 person strong militia to protect the border areas and has asked for weapons for the group. Putin has reportedly said, nyet! Hmm... I wonder why?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Drip_Torch wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:00 pm ... I wonder why?
When USA's fat Nuland invaded Ukraine in 2014, shot 70 protesters in Kiev, burned some people alive in Odessa, and shoved their own puppets in government while replacing $5 billion into the country so the $5 billion Kolomoisky stole could be used on dirty criminal things that would normally be illegal, and then Zelensky promised to wage war on Russia to get Crimea back, while threatening to used nuclear weapons on Russia in the future, do you think USA cared that so many Ukrainians were living on US$80/month?

When do you think filthy rich American and Canadian warmongers will begin to support the poor people of Ukraine instead of supporting war profiteers, and using the peasants like dogs to die for USA?

anyone know?
confuse.gif
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

In case you're ever wondering why Ukrainians were living on US $80/month and don't ever want to go back.

Nuland shot 70 protesters in Kyiv - eh? Tankie, how am I supposed to take you seriously? Yanukovych, and everyone else involved in the EuroMaiden massacre, are hiding in Russia. Yanukovych himself has an estimated worth of 12 billion and it's claimed $70 billion of Ukrainian gov't funds were transferred off to foreign accounts during his presidency. Ukraine is the only country I know of that has a museum of corruption. Something they experienced firsthand with the Soviet and Russian sphere of influence.

The useful idiots will tell me that Putin started this war to denazify Ukraine. So, Russia captured the AZOV fighters in Mariupol... that must have been big, right? Putin then quietly traded back all 215 of the so called "Nazis" for one corrupt Russian Oligarch - Viktor Medvedchuck.

[icon_lol2.gif] - The Vatniks don't even attempt to circle that square.
Thinktank wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:48 pm When do you think filthy rich American and Canadian warmongers will begin to support the poor people of Ukraine instead of supporting war profiteers, and using the peasants like dogs to die for USA?

anyone know?

confuse.gif

We have been all along. You can do so anytime you feel so moved. There are a number of good charities that provide for strictly humanitarian relief, or United 24 if you trust the President and his team to get the job done for the people of Ukraine.

Bucha, Ukraine 2022/2023

(And yeah, if Bucha Ukraine looks like that after one year, I can't imagine what Lytton, BC must look like after two years.)
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

[icon_lol2.gif]

Untitled-4.jpg
Guess who appears to have fought their way back into Russia? [icon_lol2.gif]

I guess once you're dead, you've really got nothing to lose.

Untitled-5.jpg
*Language warning* - https://twitter.com/i/status/1661675463222128644

For a country that's apparently very paranoid about being attacked, it sure doesn't seem like they're well prepared for it.

(I'll be honest, this could just be new release of video taken earlier this week, but it's hilarious how they're playing it in the information space.)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661694147210756096
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

^^ what is all this stuff? Fixate much? I still don't get if you are saying they're Russian false flags or not.

Meanwhile, in the real world, what's next? Russians likely want to finish off Avdiika before their next move. Call that another month or so.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: May 25th, 2023, 8:17 am ^^ what is all this stuff? Fixate much? I still don't get if you are saying they're Russian false flags or not.

Meanwhile, in the real world, what's next? Russians likely want to finish off Avdiika before their next move. Call that another month or so.
Another month or so - eh? Impressive. Avdiivka has only been the front line since 2015.

War News... Zaluzhny is either dead, or in hospital with a serious head wound. The Russian ship Ivan Khurs managed to defeat all the drones that attacked it. And Russian forces killed all the Belgorod invaders with the RVC and Russian Legion.

Anything else happening in the Russian disinformation space, or does that about sum it all up?

Wut Berdyansk doing?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661761183299571714

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661724438235103232

Untitled-6.jpg
PS: I see your buddy Mark Milley is being replaced with General Charles Brown.
Last edited by Drip_Torch on May 25th, 2023, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

[icon_lol2.gif]

I think we're getting on their nerves...

Untitled-7.jpg
https://twitter.com/i/status/1661660857007321089
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Well see you just prove my point. Everytime a Russian gets a flat tire Twitter blows up with a 100 new memes. Who cares? Yes, Avdiivka in a month or so. Ukraine is in a very bad state and getting worse. The Chechens may come back into play there.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:48 pm When do you think filthy rich American and Canadian warmongers will begin to support the poor people of Ukraine instead of supporting war profiteers, and using the peasants like dogs to die for USA?
Drip_Torch wrote: May 24th, 2023, 8:55 pm There are a number of good charities that provide for strictly humanitarian relief,
sigh.gif
  • Ukie Martial law (on USA orders)- Go to slaughter or go to jail.
  • $150 billion from Canadian and American taxpayer slaves to keep peasants occupied fighting for years.
  • Western war pig leaders inventing new word - "forever war" and grinning uncontrollably when meeting the underwear guitar player, Zelly.
  • $1 million and Some "biscuits" as humanitarian relief to anyone who loses his leg.

Here you go Ukrainians (pronounced Ukrain-ee-yons) - have some biscuits as humanitarian relief so the world knows who the dog is and who the master is.

That's gross.

Last edited by Thinktank on May 25th, 2023, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Mearsheimer has another recent talk on Youtube. He is a great realist voice on the conflict.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

gertlush wrote: May 25th, 2023, 3:44 pm The Chechens may come back into play there.
Great! TikTok just hasn't been the same without them.

Return to “World”