54% of children have chronic health condtion

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
A Concerned Citizen
Lord of the Board

Re: 54% of children have chronic health condtion

Post by A Concerned Citizen »

hozzle wrote: May 25th, 2023, 5:20 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: May 25th, 2023, 3:01 pm
There's nothing to learn from your ridiculous links, no facts, no studies. there's no way that reasonable people will agree that we are better off with millions of kids dying from preventable diseases. It was fine when people had 9 or 10 kids, they could manage to lose three or four to disease, but nowadays people have one to three kids and don't want to lose three to disease.
And don't tell me what to think, I am critical especially of a lot of the misinformation you have posted. There is nothing to learn from misinformation except misinformation.
I for one will never take this post as an approach to any situation. To cut off any chance to glean even the smallest idea, innovation, or truth is borderline obtuse. Sure there are times the content is cringe worthy (on both sided of the discussion) but that is like closing your eyes when the Uber driver is going thru the Lower East End of Vancouver then getting to your destination and entering the Living Shangri-La building... nothing wrong in Vancouver, right? :135:

PS: Hindesight is 20/20 and we all know very well some purveyors of "truth" have been proven to be peddlers of misinformation AND disinformation.
We need more hindsight for those that should know, or ought to have known, that what they were and are doing is wrong. The only ridiculous 'links' to things are by those deepest in denial. They simply can't take the truth. It would crush them.

Our children have chronic conditions and there must be an explanation that doesn't just come from big pharma that pushes their products on gullible adults that don't have the slightest clue on how to hold someone accountable for the actions and decisions of another whether it be a lawyer, mechanic or public health individual that is usually even more clueless than than the average person ...
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

A Concerned Citizen wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:46 pm
hozzle wrote: May 25th, 2023, 5:20 pm
I for one will never take this post as an approach to any situation. To cut off any chance to glean even the smallest idea, innovation, or truth is borderline obtuse. Sure there are times the content is cringe worthy (on both sided of the discussion) but that is like closing your eyes when the Uber driver is going thru the Lower East End of Vancouver then getting to your destination and entering the Living Shangri-La building... nothing wrong in Vancouver, right? :135:

PS: Hindesight is 20/20 and we all know very well some purveyors of "truth" have been proven to be peddlers of misinformation AND disinformation.
We need more hindsight for those that should know, or ought to have known, that what they were and are doing is wrong. The only ridiculous 'links' to things are by those deepest in denial. They simply can't take the truth. It would crush them.

Our children have chronic conditions and there must be an explanation that doesn't just come from big pharma that pushes their products on gullible adults that don't have the slightest clue on how to hold someone accountable for the actions and decisions of another whether it be a lawyer, mechanic or public health individual that is usually even more clueless than than the average person ...
Well, think about it, not giving kids their vaccinations, which prevent a number of diseases, would cause more chronic health problems among children. More post viral asthma, post bacterial pneumonia, resulting in lung damage. More illness, more deaths, but hey you're the expert on vaccines and childhood diseases, right? So if a child does have chronic asthma, you don't want parents to have access to asthma medications, because big pharma is producing them. What do you plan to do then for kids who can't breathe? let them deteriorate till they end up in hospital on oxygen?
A Concerned Citizen
Lord of the Board

Silverstarqueen wrote: May 25th, 2023, 11:08 pm
A Concerned Citizen wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:46 pm

Well, think about it, not giving kids their vaccinations, which prevent a number of diseases, would cause more chronic health problems among children. More post viral asthma, post bacterial pneumonia, resulting in lung damage. More illness, more deaths, but hey you're the expert on vaccines and childhood diseases, right? So if a child does have chronic asthma, you don't want parents to have access to asthma medications, because big pharma is producing them. What do you plan to do then for kids who can't breathe? let them deteriorate till they end up in hospital on oxygen?
Continually injecting chemicals into little kids and invoking the Infants/Mature Minors legislation to avoid parental consent without any follow up on adverse effects is sinister ...
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

A twelve or fourteen year old child should be able to determine whether they would rather risk getting diphtheria or measles, or get a vaccination.
Isaac referenced a recent Ontario Superior Court decision as an example of a child’s capacity to consent and make informed decisions on health care being integral to a dispute over COVID-19 vaccination.

In that case, the father and mother of 14-year-old triplets were before the courts. Two of their children live with their father and attended virtual schooling, while the third lives with their mother and attended school in-person.

The two children attending virtual schooling expressed a wish to attend school in person, but only after they had been vaccinated against COVID-19. The father supported their decision. The mother wanted them to attend in-person school but did not want them vaccinated, and refused to provide their identification so they could be inoculated.

The other triplet was already attending school in-person and did not want to be vaccinated.

Justice Robert Charney determined that in-person classes were in the best interests of the children, and after reviewing data from Toronto Public Health, the Toronto District School Board and the Ontario Ministry of Health, he said in the decision that “absent compelling evidence to the contrary, it is in the best interests of an eligible child to be vaccinated.”

Charney also found that the mother’s consent to the children’s vaccination was not necessary “for the children to be vaccinated if they so choose,” under the law, as the parents had agreed that all three triplets had capacity under the Health Care Consent Act to consent to medical treatment, leading to the decision that the two triplets could be vaccinated against COVID-19 and the third could remain unvaccinated.

In Quebec, parental or guardian consent is necessary for minors under 14 years of age for any medical treatment, unless the court gets involved, which has led to some contentious disputes, according to family law attorney Anne-France Goldwater of Goldwater Dube in Montreal."
A Concerned Citizen
Lord of the Board

Recipients of Bill Gates’ DTP Vaccine Were Found to Die at 10x the Rate as Unvaccinated Children

A Danish study looked at thirty years of records. And they found that girls who had received the DTP vaccine were ten times more likely to die than unvaccinated children.

“And they were dying not of things that anybody had ever associated with a vaccine,” stated RFK Jr.

“They were dying of anemia and bilharzia (snail fever) and malaria and dysentery (bloody diarrhea) and pulmonary respiratory issues like pneumonia. And nobody had ever connected the dots ... until the Danish scientists came in and actually looked at the data.”

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

A Concerned Citizen wrote: May 26th, 2023, 11:34 am Recipients of Bill Gates’ DTP Vaccine Were Found to Die at 10x the Rate as Unvaccinated Children

A Danish study looked at thirty years of records. And they found that girls who had received the DTP vaccine were ten times more likely to die than unvaccinated children.

“And they were dying not of things that anybody had ever associated with a vaccine,” stated RFK Jr.

“They were dying of anemia and bilharzia (snail fever) and malaria and dysentery (bloody diarrhea) and pulmonary respiratory issues like pneumonia. And nobody had ever connected the dots ... until the Danish scientists came in and actually looked at the data.”

So give us a link to the study so we can assess it.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Believe this is it - a lot more to it than just a blanket statement.

https://academic.oup.com/trstmh/article ... ogin=false
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Fancy wrote: May 26th, 2023, 2:15 pm Believe this is it - a lot more to it than just a blanket statement.

https://academic.oup.com/trstmh/article ... ogin=false
Thanks Fancy, that's exactly what I was looking for, and a lot more.
Nowhere can I find in the Danish study a difference of ten times the death rate in girls vs boys tho,or vaccinatedvsunvaccinated.

Plus there has to be something else going on as to why girls would have a very different death rate after a vaccine (even if it isn't ten times), more likely a cultural bias in how girls are cared for or some other reason. The girls mortality rate then decined after a measles vaccine.
hozzle
Lord of the Board

Post by hozzle »

Are folks even reading posts?
The post I read stated "Recipients of Bill Gates’ DTP Vaccine Were Found to Die at 10x the Rate as Unvaccinated Children[...]"

Congratulations on posting links with studies indicating a higher mortality rate among girls... BUT no where is there the correlation between vaccinated girls vs unvaccinated (OP may need to clarify the parameters of the unvaxxed) TBH I never read the post by ACC, but wanted to clarify my observations of posts by F & SSQ.
Bring me up to speed if I missed something but I think there are misconceptions of a post unrealized.
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

hozzle wrote: May 26th, 2023, 9:16 pm Are folks even reading posts?
The post I read stated "Recipients of Bill Gates’ DTP Vaccine Were Found to Die at 10x the Rate as Unvaccinated Children[...]"

Congratulations on posting links with studies indicating a higher mortality rate among girls... BUT no where is there the correlation between vaccinated girls vs unvaccinated (OP may need to clarify the parameters of the unvaxxed) TBH I never read the post by ACC, but wanted to clarify my observations of posts by F & SSQ.
Bring me up to speed if I missed something but I think there are misconceptions of a post unrealized.
According to whom? Concerned citizen? didn't do the study.
I asked for a reference to the study. Surely you don't expect us to just take his word for it that 10x as many girls will die from a vaccine as unvaccinated? Why would there be an increase in girls deaths and not in the boys? was it really x10? because we've had weird wrong claims before that totally misinterpreted results. the devil is always in the details when antivaxxers are making certain claims. Talking heads make als sorts of claims in videos, that's not study results. Anyone can say anything nowadays, until verified. AND there can be confounding factors, biases, different results in different countries. So yea, you missed something: the study, the data.
"Comparing subsequent mortality for DTP vaccinated and DTP unvaccinated children at the 2-month visit is not equivalent to testing DTP vaccination versus no DTP vaccination because more than two-thirds of the unvaccinated children received DTP during follow-up. However, this comparison measures the effect of early DTP vaccination."

" Due to the additional vaccination sessions organized by the expatriate nurse some “unvaccinated” children received a vaccine before the weighing session where they changed status to “vaccinated"."Of the 651 unvaccinated children, 219 received DTP and/or OPV before their first weighing examination"??
Okay,so some mixing of the "unvaccinated" and "vaccinated" status. More kids died in the "early" vs "later" vaccinated, could simply be younger infants die more commonly than older infants. I also looked at the size of the study, it was a little over a thousand kids altogether, so they were doing stats on cohorts of 300 or so kids, I just don't think that's a large enough group to make major conclusions.
A Concerned Citizen
Lord of the Board

Silverstarqueen wrote: May 26th, 2023, 1:40 pm
A Concerned Citizen wrote: May 26th, 2023, 11:34 am Recipients of Bill Gates’ DTP Vaccine Were Found to Die at 10x the Rate as Unvaccinated Children

Follow the lady on telegram and don't be so bossy.
hozzle
Lord of the Board

Post by hozzle »

Silverstarqueen wrote: May 26th, 2023, 11:30 pm According to whom? Concerned citizen? didn't do the study.
I asked for a reference to the study. Surely you don't expect us to just take his word for it that 10x as many girls will die from a vaccine as unvaccinated? Why would there be an increase in girls deaths and not in the boys? was it really x10? because we've had weird wrong claims before that totally misinterpreted results. the devil is always in the details when antivaxxers are making certain claims. Talking heads make als sorts of claims in videos, that's not study results. Anyone can say anything nowadays, until verified. AND there can be confounding factors, biases, different results in different countries. So yea, you missed something: the study, the data.
"Comparing subsequent mortality for DTP vaccinated and DTP unvaccinated children at the 2-month visit is not equivalent to testing DTP vaccination versus no DTP vaccination because more than two-thirds of the unvaccinated children received DTP during follow-up. However, this comparison measures the effect of early DTP vaccination."
Ok, I get it... you are passionate about certain things. This may be one of them...
But the simplicity of knowing that no one person can possibly have all the information or understand completely all the information and data that is out there makes it all too easy, in this day and age, to merge information from one source to the other. Either thru ones own memory or from different stories read or told thru different sources can lead to some seemingly hard to believe statements.

In this case regarding these recent posts... I don't know much about it and will never claim to be an expert on this subject, there's too much latin and acronyms to make a curmudgeon blush. Although we could look at information that is out there... perhaps there is some truth to what has caused such a stir? This info is not about Bill Gates nor is it Danish (at least I don't think it is), but I'd like to have a look and keep an open mind about it...

Lets see whats on the internet... "Penta is associated with an increased female-male mortality ratio: cohort study from Bangladesh"

What about it?... "During follow-up, 43 children died. For children who were only BCG vaccinated (BCG-only), the adjusted F/M MRR was 0.47 (0.09–2.48). However, among children who had Penta as their most recent vaccination, the adjusted F/M MRR was 9.91 (1.16–84.44)."

Well that has nothing to do with the discussion or the post claim!
True, but it is a DTP-containing vaccine... and the huge F/M MRR numbers for kids given Penta doses may have started a perception and eventually claims some find absurd? I don't know maybe I'm not understanding this jargon... what else is there?

What else is there?...
I'm not sure if it pertains but it also says " However, a striking difference in mortality rate between girls (5 deaths/192 person-years) and boys (0 deaths/206 person-years) was observed after administration of the third dose of Penta (P = .03)."

You are full of it hozz that's not 10x... your an antivaxxer & a liar! Give me a link!!!

Ya your right zero times 10 is not 5, but here is a link... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7872037/

... I'm not gonna claim it is definitive or even if it pertains to the discussions above, and it is full of caveats... ultimately it is informative.
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

It’s not being bossy to request a link to the study. I couldn’t find any others that mentioned Danish.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
A Concerned Citizen
Lord of the Board

Last edited by A Concerned Citizen on May 27th, 2023, 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

A Concerned Citizen wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:16 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: May 26th, 2023, 1:40 pm
Follow the lady on telegram and don't be so bossy.
Did she do the study? I don't "follow" anyone to get scientifically verifiable information. You may "follow" whomever you like. Without a study, and the data, we have no idea if your claim is pure poppycock or actual science. A study which is comparing 60 infants in one cohort to 60 infants in another cohort and making major claims as the the efficacy of a vaccine on death rates, especially in African countries where children under the age of 5 die of all kinds of things, measles, malaria, malnutrition, you name it.
If you are going to make some (unlikely) unverified claim without putting a scientific source (sorry instagram and rumble don't count), you can hardly blame us for being skeptical with just your say so and the friends you are "following" say so.

I haven't seen anyone account for why there would be no significant effect of a DPT vaccine on little boys (vaccinated vs unvaccinated), but there would be a 10 times death rate in girls. If this is in fact the result, this has to be addressed by the study. If they are basing this on some small pool of children where they mixed up vaccinated and unvaccinated in the study or say measles goes thru one town and not the next town, there is more likely some other confounding factor involved here.Forinstance in many countries baby boys are breastfed longer than baby girls, which could result in a sex-based difference in the nutritional and immune status.

Return to “Health”