Joe Biden Discussion

Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 27192
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Veovis wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 10:48 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 10:42 am Where's the evidence on Biden? We already know they have mountains of evidence on Trump, 91 charges, multiple indictments,(more to come). Not even a whiff of evidence against Joe Biden.
And it took time, and a heck of a lot more energy, and cooperation (instead of cover ups) by the other government agencies, and STILL it took 8 years.

There was no real evidence on Trump 4 years ago, under your argument they should have then stopped.

So either they continue to look into the very potentially shady dealings of Biden or they should have stopped looking at Trump.

Those are the options based on the rules you are putting out.

The reality is, BOTH should be properly investigated, as with many many other politicians in the states I bet. Start taking them down and punishing them, and maybe the corruption can lesson.

I know I know, you have been clear in your posts, Blue shirts are innocent and saints, red shirts are all crooked (it how you post), some of us just dislike crooked politicians no matter the shirt they wear.
Of course they should both be investigated and they have been, and given that Biden has been investigated for years with no result, they should keep digging and digging and call that grounds for impeachment.
Meanwhile Trump is in a very different situation, but Republicans like to pretend it's just like Biden's. The RESULTS of the investigations against Trump have come up with WAYYYYYYYY more, not just a son that dealt deals for BILLIONS of dollars with the Saudis, but Trump himself is now embroiled in multiple legal cases regarding the first 91 charges, so far. Difference is: we aren't counting what he hasn't been charged with, but the Republicans want to make a big deal about investigating Biden, and are talking impeachment already based on..... nada. So why the comparison between these two? They are nothing alike except that they are old guys and they are in politics. There was plenty of evidence against Trump, his cheating the banks and taxes, his push for the insurrection, his browbeating election officials to "find" votes, of course he hadn't taken the thousands of pages of classified documents AND refused to return them till later, but the videos of him doing so came out quite some time ago. Republicans have been beating the bushes trying to find something on Biden, no one can actually say anything he's done. That's not grounds for impeachment, they have none.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Sep 21st, 2023, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veovis
Guru
Posts: 7514
Joined: Apr 19th, 2007, 3:11 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Veovis »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 12:06 pm
Of course they should both be investigated and they have been, and given that Biden has been investigated for years with no result....
Except that isn't true. That's where the argument fails. There have been more and more results and more to look into, especially since the fraud of the laptop being disinformation has been revealed. Now they need to actually dig through it and see what it means.

That cover up alone was monstrous enough, and the more they look into it and find things like comments stating he kicks half the money back to his dad means they need to keep looking.

Don't worry though, after they find the money trail they will never take Joe to court, he will get a pass for not being mental sound enough to stand trial.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 27192
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Veovis wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 12:12 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 12:06 pm
Of course they should both be investigated and they have been, and given that Biden has been investigated for years with no result....
Except that isn't true. That's where the argument fails. There have been more and more results and more to look into, especially since the fraud of the laptop being disinformation has been revealed. Now they need to actually dig through it and see what it means.

That cover up alone was monstrous enough, and the more they look into it and find things like comments stating he kicks half the money back to his dad means they need to keep looking.

Don't worry though, after they find the money trail they will never take Joe to court, he will get a pass for not being mental sound enough to stand trial.
"Dig thru" what? the laptop and its contents have been "dug thru", they will never "take Joe to court" because he didn't do anything.No one has suggested that Biden is not sound enough to stand trial, and by the way: he hasn't been indicted which is why he hasn't been taken to court. He will not be indicted because he didn't do anything. This is a made up case by Republicans based on no evidence of anything."Oh you think Trump is bad?... Look over here!" It's a distraction tactic to take the attention of the voters off their Train Wreck of a candidate. If they don't get off that train soon, he's going to crash and burn.
User avatar
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:08 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by d0nb »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 9:47 am
rustled wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 8:05 am Interesting they're following the money funneled through Hunter to various members of the Biden family while Joe Biden was VP. There's little sense that would have been happening if there wasn't any access to Joe. We shall see.
What money did Hunter "funnel" to Joe Biden?
Only Hunter can say for sure. [icon_lol2.gif]

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
User avatar
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:08 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by d0nb »

The myriad shell companies, millions of dollars paid by foreign interests to members of the Biden family along with testimony from Biden business associates and government whistleblowers are as easy for the media to dismiss as the fact that 10,000 illegal crossings in a single day constitutes irrefutable evidence that the WH is lying about the border being “secure.”

Follow the money. If not Joe Biden’s political influence, what did those millions of dollars buy? Like much of AG Garland’s testimony before the House the other day, the “we see no evidence” trope is a mixture of deliberate and shockingly real ignorance.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 27192
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Silverstarqueen »

d0nb wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 3:08 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 9:47 am
What money did Hunter "funnel" to Joe Biden?
Only Hunter can say for sure. [icon_lol2.gif]

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”
Poor Hunter Biden, yeah, my Dad made me pay back loans too, at about 10% interest. Does that mean I was "funnelling money" to my Dad? lol Nothing in life is free.
Steve Bob
Fledgling
Posts: 180
Joined: Jun 2nd, 2011, 12:41 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Steve Bob »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 3:14 pm
d0nb wrote: Sep 21st, 2023, 3:08 pm

Only Hunter can say for sure. [icon_lol2.gif]

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”
Poor Hunter Biden, yeah, my Dad made me pay back loans too, at about 10% interest. Does that mean I was "funnelling money" to my Dad? lol Nothing in life is free.
If you'll recall the "perfect phone call" between the Very Stable Genius and Zelensky, you'll note Trump didnt ask for charges against Hunter or Biden, he simply wanted Zelensky to say they were going to open an investigation. The reason is simple, accusations are all they need to satisfy their cult of idiots.
We have Paleolithic emotions, medieval institutions and godlike technology. And it is terrifically dangerous, and it is now approaching a point of crisis overall. Edward O. Wilson
65deluxe
Übergod
Posts: 1846
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

Yes people, Crooked Joe's brain has left the premises.

"Biden praises wrong group during speech at Congressional Hispanic Caucus' annual gala.
Marking his third gaffe in two days, Biden praised the 'Congressional Black Caucus' during an event for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus." (Im guessing maybe they all look the same to him?)

"The incident took place the day after he forgot to shake the hand of Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, known as "Lula," before leaving a joint press conference and, later that night, repeated the same story at a fundraiser just minutes apart."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... aucus-gala
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
65deluxe
Übergod
Posts: 1846
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

Hey, remember when Pelosi tried to have the nuclear codes taken away from President Trump? I sure feel much better now that they're in the hands of senile, Crooked Biden. [icon_lol2.gif]

Article from 2022...
"Biden Policy Allows First Use of Nuclear Weapons".

https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-04 ... ar-weapons
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 27192
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Silverstarqueen »

65deluxe wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 6:28 am Hey, remember when Pelosi tried to have the nuclear codes taken away from President Trump? ........
No, I don't. Pelosi doesn't have the power to take the nuclear codes away from a President. You can bet the military tho had a very close eye on the danger presented by an Unstable Genius like Trump at the helm. No one has concerns about Biden having the nuclear codes because he's sane.
Steve Bob
Fledgling
Posts: 180
Joined: Jun 2nd, 2011, 12:41 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Steve Bob »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 8:04 am
65deluxe wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 6:28 am Hey, remember when Pelosi tried to have the nuclear codes taken away from President Trump? ........
No, I don't. Pelosi doesn't have the power to take the nuclear codes away from a President. You can bet the military tho had a very close eye on the danger presented by an Unstable Genius like Trump at the helm. No one has concerns about Biden having the nuclear codes because he's sane.
I'm starting to realize that as long as they keep calling him "crooked Joe", evidence is moot. It's similar to way cult members chant phrases that aren't meant to be thought out, just religiously chanted in support of their leader.
We have Paleolithic emotions, medieval institutions and godlike technology. And it is terrifically dangerous, and it is now approaching a point of crisis overall. Edward O. Wilson
User avatar
Pappywinkle
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 17517
Joined: Nov 7th, 2019, 10:52 am

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Pappywinkle »

Steve Bob wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 8:13 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 8:04 am
No, I don't. Pelosi doesn't have the power to take the nuclear codes away from a President. You can bet the military tho had a very close eye on the danger presented by an Unstable Genius like Trump at the helm. No one has concerns about Biden having the nuclear codes because he's sane.
I'm starting to realize that as long as they keep calling him "crooked Joe", evidence is moot. It's similar to way cult members chant phrases that aren't meant to be thought out, just religiously chanted in support of their leader.
Yup, everyone desperately trying to paint President Biden as corrupt just looks like a massive fool right now, and rightly so!!
It's that special time of year when conservatives stupidly act like they're not allowed to say Merry Christmas.

George Orwell was a socialist.
65deluxe
Übergod
Posts: 1846
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

Pappywinkle wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 8:20 am
Steve Bob wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 8:13 am

I'm starting to realize that as long as they keep calling him "crooked Joe", evidence is moot. It's similar to way cult members chant phrases that aren't meant to be thought out, just religiously chanted in support of their leader.
Yup, everyone desperately trying to paint President Biden as corrupt just looks like a massive fool right now, and rightly so!!
I kinda look at it as anyone who doesnt see corruption when they look at Joe is showing an obvious political bias and their views can't be taken seriously.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
65deluxe
Übergod
Posts: 1846
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 8:04 am
65deluxe wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 6:28 am Hey, remember when Pelosi tried to have the nuclear codes taken away from President Trump? ........
No, I don't. Pelosi doesn't have the power to take the nuclear codes away from a President. You can bet the military tho had a very close eye on the danger presented by an Unstable Genius like Trump at the helm. No one has concerns about Biden having the nuclear codes because he's sane.
BWHAHAHAHAHA, Joe sane?! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. Curious as to how you measure sane?
Sane... A sane person is of sound mind and is mentally healthy. Sane people have good judgment, are reasonable, and can tell the difference between what's real and imagined. Whenever someone commits a crime or does something totally outlandish, people usually wonder if they're sane or not.

Feel free to search up Nancy's attempting to take control of the codes away from President Trump. Though Im sure you already have. There are numerous links available.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Steve Bob
Fledgling
Posts: 180
Joined: Jun 2nd, 2011, 12:41 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Steve Bob »

65deluxe wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 8:51 am
Pappywinkle wrote: Sep 22nd, 2023, 8:20 am

Yup, everyone desperately trying to paint President Biden as corrupt just looks like a massive fool right now, and rightly so!!
I kinda look at it as anyone who doesnt see corruption when they look at Joe is showing an obvious political bias and their views can't be taken seriously.
So you know he's currupt but not because of the evidence you have, but by simply looking at him?

Given the level of magical thinking it would take to believe that statement, please explain how anyone should take you seriously?
We have Paleolithic emotions, medieval institutions and godlike technology. And it is terrifically dangerous, and it is now approaching a point of crisis overall. Edward O. Wilson

Return to “World”