Joe Biden Discussion

User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 87901
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Biden Crime Family syndicate depositions....
What We Learned From the Biden Family Depositions
What we learned from 450 pages of testimony with Hunter and James.

House Republicans have released transcripts of their depositions with Hunter and James Biden, and we’ve read them so you don’t have to trust what other papers don’t want to report. Far from Democratic claims that they show nothing wrong, the testimony confirms the story of political influence peddling and family profiteering. Even if he didn’t get a dime himself, Joe Biden willingly assisted his son Hunter and brother James in schemes to cash in on the Biden family name.

Under hours of questioning, Hunter and James acknowledged unsavory facts revealed by prior witnesses. Hunter finally admitted that former partner James Gilliar was indeed referring to Joe when he envisioned an equity partnership that included “10 held by H for the big guy” as part of a 2017 deal with Chinese energy company CEFC. This is notable after years of Democratic claims that the laptop on which this email was found was “Russian disinformation.”

Hunter also confirmed former business partner Tony Bobulinski’s testimony of a meeting that same year in Los Angeles with Hunter, James, Tony and Joe—in the midst of the CEFC deal-making talks. He didn’t “contest” former partner Rob Walker’s testimony that Hunter introduced Joe to the CEFC chairman at the Four Seasons hotel in New York.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-we-le ... s-02b88092
“It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or brown or white or whatever the hell color you are — it doesn’t matter. We are all Americans, and we are going to pull together as Americans!” - Donald J. Trump, soon to be president-elect 2024.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2337
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

Fact Check: Joe Biden Touts Senate Border Bill as ‘Toughest …Ever Seen’

CLAIM: President Joe Biden said the Senate leadership’s bipartisan February border bill “is the toughest, most efficient, most effective border security bill this country’s ever seen.”

VERDICT: FALSE: The draft “border security” bill expanded doorways in the borders by mandating the release of migrants with work permits, and by failing to curb migrant pipelines created by Biden’s deputies.

Many Democrats push the same message. It is the “toughest border reform bill, the toughest border security bill, in decades,” Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) told CBS on March 3.

The message is being hammered into voters by Biden-friendly media outlets and social media networks, including network TV news shows, NPR, Google, the New York Times, and the Washington Post.

But the complex, legal jargon in the bill minimized border barriers, mandated catch-and-release for migrants, protected Biden’s parole backdoor for wage-cutting employers, funded more aid for migrants, and even created an asylum highway overseen by pro-migration hires.

Border Shutdown

“It would give me, as President, a new emergency authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed,” Biden declared on January 26. “And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law.”

The border shutdown claim was quickly debunked when the text was released.

In the text, the legislation set high thresholds for activation of the shutdown authority, allowed the border chief to cancel the shutdown, discounted many migrants, and also expired in three years. So, As to the substance of the “border emergency authority,” it appears to be left to the discretionary whims of Secretary Mayorkas—who, I might add, is currently being impeached for failing to actually enforce existing law."

The fiasco crippled the rollout of the bill, which had been drafted under the supervision of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, (D-NY) and Minority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Both of whom long ago lost their playing marbles.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... ever-seen/
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2337
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

Don't underestimate Joes ability to F... things up. Well there's one time in which obama spoke the truth.

Congressman evacuates 10 Americans from crime-ravaged Haiti, slams Biden for 'pattern of abandonment'
US agreed to help fund East African police coalition to secure Haiti.

Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., helped rescue a group of Americans from Haiti, marking the third rescue of U.S. citizens during a foreign crisis under the Biden administration.

"I am proud to report that my team and I were successful in evacuating [and] rescuing a trapped and at-risk group of Americans from Have Faith Orphanage in Haiti last night," Mills told Fox News Digital.

"This mission reiterates a disturbing reality under President Biden’s leadership: American lives are continually jeopardized," Mills said. "I have led missions to rescue Americans multiple times when Joe Biden has deserted them."

"There’s a clear pattern of abandonment," Mills said, citing his rescue missions in Afghanistan following the U.S. military drawdown in 2021 and the rescue of Americans from Israel in late 2023. "Yet again, this group was left behind by Biden and his State Department after requesting their help in-country."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/congressm ... bandonment
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 27633
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Silverstarqueen »

65deluxe wrote: Mar 12th, 2024, 6:02 pm Don't underestimate Joes ability to F... things up. Well there's one time in which obama spoke the truth.

Congressman evacuates 10 Americans from crime-ravaged Haiti, slams Biden for 'pattern of abandonment'
US agreed to help fund East African police coalition to secure Haiti.

Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., helped rescue a group of Americans from Haiti, marking the third rescue of U.S. citizens during a foreign crisis under the Biden administration.

"I am proud to report that my team and I were successful in evacuating [and] rescuing a trapped and at-risk group of Americans from Have Faith Orphanage in Haiti last night," Mills told Fox News Digital.

"This mission reiterates a disturbing reality under President Biden’s leadership: American lives are continually jeopardized," Mills said. "I have led missions to rescue Americans multiple times when Joe Biden has deserted them."

"There’s a clear pattern of abandonment," Mills said, citing his rescue missions in Afghanistan following the U.S. military drawdown in 2021 and the rescue of Americans from Israel in late 2023. "Yet again, this group was left behind by Biden and his State Department after requesting their help in-country."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/congressm ... bandonment
And yet thousands of Americans left Israel when the war broke out. How'd they do that?

Thousands of U.S. citizens have left Israel since Hamas attacked earlier this month, fleeing by air, land and sea while the country prepares to launch a ground operation in the Gaza Strip, which is controlled by the Palestinian militant group Hamas.

Over 7,000 U.S. citizens have departed Israel and the West Bank, a State Department spokeswoman told the Washington Post on Wednesday.(This was in Oct., so people were getting out).
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2337
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Mar 12th, 2024, 8:02 pm
65deluxe wrote: Mar 12th, 2024, 6:02 pm Don't underestimate Joes ability to F... things up. Well there's one time in which obama spoke the truth.

Congressman evacuates 10 Americans from crime-ravaged Haiti, slams Biden for 'pattern of abandonment'
US agreed to help fund East African police coalition to secure Haiti.

Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., helped rescue a group of Americans from Haiti, marking the third rescue of U.S. citizens during a foreign crisis under the Biden administration.

"I am proud to report that my team and I were successful in evacuating [and] rescuing a trapped and at-risk group of Americans from Have Faith Orphanage in Haiti last night," Mills told Fox News Digital.

"This mission reiterates a disturbing reality under President Biden’s leadership: American lives are continually jeopardized," Mills said. "I have led missions to rescue Americans multiple times when Joe Biden has deserted them."

"There’s a clear pattern of abandonment," Mills said, citing his rescue missions in Afghanistan following the U.S. military drawdown in 2021 and the rescue of Americans from Israel in late 2023. "Yet again, this group was left behind by Biden and his State Department after requesting their help in-country."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/congressm ... bandonment
And yet thousands of Americans left Israel when the war broke out. How'd they do that?

Thousands of U.S. citizens have left Israel since Hamas attacked earlier this month, fleeing by air, land and sea while the country prepares to launch a ground operation in the Gaza Strip, which is controlled by the Palestinian militant group Hamas.

Over 7,000 U.S. citizens have departed Israel and the West Bank, a State Department spokeswoman told the Washington Post on Wednesday.(This was in Oct., so people were getting out).
...And we all know that wasn't coordinated by Senile Joe. He's not coordinated enough to tie his own shoes.

And lets not forget the Afghanistan debacle. So fitting of Senile Joe, and his ability to F... things up. What a mess, what an embarrassment! :smt045
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
seewood
Guru
Posts: 6646
Joined: May 29th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by seewood »

Joe, you have to get this reversed... :

February 2024- US collected $271 billion in various tax receipts but spent $567 billion, more than double collected.
Your dollar cannot sustain its value at this rate.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://fiscal.treasury.gov/files/repor ... ts/mts.pdf

Very last line, Feb - 24
I am not wealthy but I am rich
User avatar
liisgo
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4988
Joined: Jan 19th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by liisgo »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Mar 12th, 2024, 8:02 pm
65deluxe wrote: Mar 12th, 2024, 6:02 pm Don't underestimate Joes ability to F... things up. Well there's one time in which obama spoke the truth.

Congressman evacuates 10 Americans from crime-ravaged Haiti, slams Biden for 'pattern of abandonment'
US agreed to help fund East African police coalition to secure Haiti.

Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., helped rescue a group of Americans from Haiti, marking the third rescue of U.S. citizens during a foreign crisis under the Biden administration.

"I am proud to report that my team and I were successful in evacuating [and] rescuing a trapped and at-risk group of Americans from Have Faith Orphanage in Haiti last night," Mills told Fox News Digital.

"This mission reiterates a disturbing reality under President Biden’s leadership: American lives are continually jeopardized," Mills said. "I have led missions to rescue Americans multiple times when Joe Biden has deserted them."

"There’s a clear pattern of abandonment," Mills said, citing his rescue missions in Afghanistan following the U.S. military drawdown in 2021 and the rescue of Americans from Israel in late 2023. "Yet again, this group was left behind by Biden and his State Department after requesting their help in-country."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/congressm ... bandonment
And yet thousands of Americans left Israel when the war broke out. How'd they do that?

Thousands of U.S. citizens have left Israel since Hamas attacked earlier this month, fleeing by air, land and sea while the country prepares to launch a ground operation in the Gaza Strip, which is controlled by the Palestinian militant group Hamas.

Over 7,000 U.S. citizens have departed Israel and the West Bank, a State Department spokeswoman told the Washington Post on Wednesday.(This was in Oct., so people were getting out).
Clearly talking about Haiti. Israel's borders were not closed, at least not after the temporary shut down the day of the massive missile attach from Hama's that started the WAR
. People could leave of their free will, had nothing to do with Joe. Very different reality than Haiti. Really, where does this stuff come from.
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 87901
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by The Green Barbarian »

liisgo wrote: Mar 13th, 2024, 8:08 am

Clearly talking about Haiti. Israel's borders were not closed, at least not after the temporary shut down the day of the massive missile attach from Hama's that started the WAR
. People could leave of their free will, had nothing to do with Joe. Very different reality than Haiti. Really, where does this stuff come from.
Yeah talk about a thankless job, constantly having to deflect every criticism of Biden - I just don't understand why that is, as it's all meaningless. Why not just start admitting that Biden has weaknesses and flaws. Biden just hit a historic low in popularity. How he comes back from this is going to interesting to watch, but I suspect right now the only person who can beat Donald Trump is Donald Trump.
“It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or brown or white or whatever the hell color you are — it doesn’t matter. We are all Americans, and we are going to pull together as Americans!” - Donald J. Trump, soon to be president-elect 2024.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2337
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

Yeah talk about a thankless job, constantly having to deflect every criticism of Biden - I just don't understand why that is, as it's all meaningless. Why not just start admitting that Biden has weaknesses and flaws. Biden just hit a historic low in popularity. How he comes back from this is going to interesting to watch, but I suspect right now the only person who can beat Donald Trump is Donald Trump.
[/quote]

:up: :up:
One's left scratching their head in regards to those who so strongly support Senile Joe. Seemingly without question. I mean, even those who support the Republican party and their chosen candidate do find fault in him. Just not near as many as can be plainly seen with Senile Joe and his policies.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
User avatar
liisgo
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4988
Joined: Jan 19th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by liisgo »

65deluxe wrote: Mar 13th, 2024, 12:26 pm Yeah talk about a thankless job, constantly having to deflect every criticism of Biden - I just don't understand why that is, as it's all meaningless. Why not just start admitting that Biden has weaknesses and flaws. Biden just hit a historic low in popularity. How he comes back from this is going to interesting to watch, but I suspect right now the only person who can beat Donald Trump is Donald Trump.
:up: :up:
One's left scratching their head in regards to those who so strongly support Senile Joe. Seemingly without question. I mean, even those who support the Republican party and their chosen candidate do find fault in him. Just not near as many as can be plainly seen with Senile Joe and his policies.
[/quote]
:up:
Joe's government made one hell of a massive promise to the american people. That he and his government could fix the border. They didnt, but far worse. They completed destroyed it. To far, far worse of a level than what his election was all excited about before.
That one single massive failure is the only reason I need to hold against this current Dem government.
Bye, bye, dont lie so much next time. People are tired of it.
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2337
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

What, Senile Joe lie? Naw, he just misspoke, [icon_lol2.gif] . We all know only Trump lies. [icon_lol2.gif]

"Hungary Summons U.S. Ambassador over ‘Lies’ From Biden About Orbán Seeking a ‘Dictatorship"

Hungary summoned its ambassador from the United States on Tuesday over what Budapest termed as “lies” from President Biden about Prime Minister Viktor Orbán supposedly seeking to become a dictator.

A diplomatic rift broke out between Budapest and Washington this week following comments from President Joe Biden, who claimed during a campaign stop in Philadelphia on Friday that Prime Minister Orbán “stated flatly he doesn’t think democracy works and is looking for dictatorship”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/0 ... tatorship/
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2337
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

American Missionaries Whom Joe Biden Abandoned in Haiti Plead for Rescue

American missionaries trapped in Haiti pleaded for rescue on Tuesday, reporting constant gunfire around their hideaway and corpses rotting in the streets. The group’s leader said the only assistance they have received from the Biden administration was advice to “be safe.”

“Okay, well, that’s not really helpful,” Jill Dolan of the group Love A Neighbor said of the response she received from the U.S. Embassy when she asked for help getting her family out of Haiti.

https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america ... or-rescue/
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 27633
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by Silverstarqueen »

65deluxe wrote: Mar 13th, 2024, 6:02 pm American Missionaries Whom Joe Biden Abandoned in Haiti Plead for Rescue

American missionaries trapped in Haiti pleaded for rescue on Tuesday, reporting constant gunfire around their hideaway and corpses rotting in the streets. The group’s leader said the only assistance they have received from the Biden administration was advice to “be safe.”

“Okay, well, that’s not really helpful,” Jill Dolan of the group Love A Neighbor said of the response she received from the U.S. Embassy when she asked for help getting her family out of Haiti.

https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america ... or-rescue/
There have been advisories out about Haiti (NOT SAFE, DO NOT travel to, Get out IMMEDIATELY) since at least July-Aug 2023. I should think most Americans would have headed those by now, and made arrangements to get out.
Common knowledge: Don't go to Haiti.
https://www.reddit.com/r/haiti/comments ... ti_really/
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 25767
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by rustled »

65deluxe wrote: Mar 13th, 2024, 4:00 pm What, Senile Joe lie? Naw, he just misspoke, [icon_lol2.gif] . We all know only Trump lies. [icon_lol2.gif]

"Hungary Summons U.S. Ambassador over ‘Lies’ From Biden About Orbán Seeking a ‘Dictatorship"

Hungary summoned its ambassador from the United States on Tuesday over what Budapest termed as “lies” from President Biden about Prime Minister Viktor Orbán supposedly seeking to become a dictator.

A diplomatic rift broke out between Budapest and Washington this week following comments from President Joe Biden, who claimed during a campaign stop in Philadelphia on Friday that Prime Minister Orbán “stated flatly he doesn’t think democracy works and is looking for dictatorship”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/0 ... tatorship/
But but but Trump! Biden isn't likely to say anything to start any ugly international incidents, so it's gotta be his predecessor's fault, right? :biggrin:
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2337
Joined: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Re: Joe Biden Discussion

Post by 65deluxe »

rustled wrote: Mar 14th, 2024, 8:03 am
65deluxe wrote: Mar 13th, 2024, 4:00 pm What, Senile Joe lie? Naw, he just misspoke, [icon_lol2.gif] . We all know only Trump lies. [icon_lol2.gif]

"Hungary Summons U.S. Ambassador over ‘Lies’ From Biden About Orbán Seeking a ‘Dictatorship"

Hungary summoned its ambassador from the United States on Tuesday over what Budapest termed as “lies” from President Biden about Prime Minister Viktor Orbán supposedly seeking to become a dictator.

A diplomatic rift broke out between Budapest and Washington this week following comments from President Joe Biden, who claimed during a campaign stop in Philadelphia on Friday that Prime Minister Orbán “stated flatly he doesn’t think democracy works and is looking for dictatorship”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/0 ... tatorship/
But but but Trump! Biden isn't likely to say anything to start any ugly international incidents, so it's gotta be his predecessor's fault, right? :biggrin:
Isnt everything, LOL. Its what I believe the lefties refer to as, transitionary! Millions of illegals have poured over the southern border over the last 3 year, because of Trump, gas prices are up, again, because of Trump, inflation is through the roof, because of Trump, people are working multiple jobs, because of Trump. [icon_lol2.gif]

Senile Joe, the liar in chief, such an embarrassment on the international stage. The allies of the US are laughing at him, but he's to Senile to realize it. I can't wait until the adults are in power again.
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."

Return to “World”