BC Election 2024

LovemyBolt
Übergod
Posts: 1712
Joined: Jun 19th, 2020, 8:07 pm

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by LovemyBolt »

liisgo wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 2:49 pm
Unfortunately anyone claiming elegance to the left of governments, the Niberals, and judging any other after their 8 years of ridicule, shaming, naming against all others for not being part of their mob, have no right to cast a judgement. The very principal of the niberal woke government is always attacking others over speech, freedom and acceptance. And spending every minute of their time applying their woke virtue signalling claims against others for not taking part in it.
Feeling threatened, maybe offended because people are now calling Niberalism out, welcome to the club, you've been doing it for 8 yrs.
Time to look in mirror. Liberals have become the exact thing they have been claiming against others.
Enjoy, its been part of your Niberal parties platform from day one.
Interesting your offended, but no where has a single liberal fired back upon their party for calling citizens Nazi supporters, woman haters, threats to democracy, terrorists, extremists, misogynists, etc.
The liberal mindset that believe they are the ones to teach our kids about life is an absolute joke.
You cant define a woman but believe to understand life?
Really.

Surprised you were allowed that post, this is about BC election, not liberalism needing to validate itself through hatred.
I am fine with "shaming" moronic orifices. You act like a moron you get called out. And then get all defensive and indignant when called out. Boohoo.
There ARE people that sympathize with the nazi-credo and are all for fascism. The anti-choicers ARE woman-haters. There ARE extremists everywhere on the far fringes of society. And look at that - fair and balanced to either side of the political spectrum.

So you think parents can teach their kids about life? Are they trained experts in education? No. Do you really think those parents would teach all factual, provable lessons to their kids? No. Do you think those parents would teach compassion and respect for all members of society? No. Parents know nothing. They are not the ones to be teaching. That old saying - kids these days. No, I say - parents these days.
George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3902
Joined: Feb 19th, 2018, 6:24 am

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

I was under the assumption that personal attacks led to post deletion .
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 89269
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by The Green Barbarian »

LovemyBolt wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 3:57 pm
There ARE people that sympathize with the nazi-credo and are all for fascism.
They are called NDP supporters.
“It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or brown or white or whatever the hell color you are — it doesn’t matter. We are all Americans, and we are going to pull together as Americans!” - Donald J. Trump, soon to be president-elect 2024.
LovemyBolt
Übergod
Posts: 1712
Joined: Jun 19th, 2020, 8:07 pm

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by LovemyBolt »

George Orwell 1984 wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 4:24 pm I was under the assumption that personal attacks led to post deletion .
You mean all the personal attacks and insults hurled at me constantly around here from all the usual regulars that don't like it when people ask questions or state factual information? Like this is their own personal playground and no one else can come in and challenge them on their comments lest they get flailed at by those regulars.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 89269
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by The Green Barbarian »

LovemyBolt wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 4:44 pm
You mean all the personal attacks and insults hurled at me constantly around here from all the usual regulars that don't like it when people ask questions or state factual information?
when was this "factual information" actually presented? Where?
“It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or brown or white or whatever the hell color you are — it doesn’t matter. We are all Americans, and we are going to pull together as Americans!” - Donald J. Trump, soon to be president-elect 2024.
User avatar
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник
Posts: 39552
Joined: Oct 4th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by GordonH »

LovemyBolt wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 4:44 pm
George Orwell 1984 wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 4:24 pm I was under the assumption that personal attacks led to post deletion .
You mean all the personal attacks and insults hurled at me constantly around here from all the usual regulars that don't like it when people ask questions or state factual information? Like this is their own personal playground and no one else can come in and challenge them on their comments lest they get flailed at by those regulars.
Knowing there is only 2 Mods patrolling this Forum, I suspect they are relying on the offended Poster to report any personal attacks.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
User avatar
liisgo
Guru
Posts: 5107
Joined: Jan 19th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by liisgo »

LovemyBolt wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 3:57 pm
liisgo wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 2:49 pm
Unfortunately anyone claiming elegance to the left of governments, the Niberals, and judging any other after their 8 years of ridicule, shaming, naming against all others for not being part of their mob, have no right to cast a judgement. The very principal of the niberal woke government is always attacking others over speech, freedom and acceptance. And spending every minute of their time applying their woke virtue signalling claims against others for not taking part in it.
Feeling threatened, maybe offended because people are now calling Niberalism out, welcome to the club, you've been doing it for 8 yrs.
Time to look in mirror. Liberals have become the exact thing they have been claiming against others.
Enjoy, its been part of your Niberal parties platform from day one.
Interesting your offended, but no where has a single liberal fired back upon their party for calling citizens Nazi supporters, woman haters, threats to democracy, terrorists, extremists, misogynists, etc.
The liberal mindset that believe they are the ones to teach our kids about life is an absolute joke.
You cant define a woman but believe to understand life?
Really.

Surprised you were allowed that post, this is about BC election, not liberalism needing to validate itself through hatred.
I am fine with "shaming" moronic orifices. You act like a moron you get called out. And then get all defensive and indignant when called out. Boohoo.
There ARE people that sympathize with the nazi-credo and are all for fascism. The anti-choicers ARE woman-haters. There ARE extremists everywhere on the far fringes of society. And look at that - fair and balanced to either side of the political spectrum.

So you think parents can teach their kids about life? Are they trained experts in education? No. Do you really think those parents would teach all factual, provable lessons to their kids? No. Do you think those parents would teach compassion and respect for all members of society? No. Parents know nothing. They are not the ones to be teaching. That old saying - kids these days. No, I say - parents these days.
Called out for? Liberalist tactics of shaming etc. Nice try.
An Ace is an Ace, Liberal behavior problems are, well, behavioral problems. these elections will run its course with one dominate feature, calling out those that imposed an ideology upon others.
This is about elections, and the people are not interested in liberalist's crying foul after such ignorant treatment of others. One should very easily see where the division and fighting came from in canada we currently have.
Get on board with the rest of us. Stamp out those that need to be involved in every aspect of our lives with their personal needs of re educating everyone to suite their ideology.

Honestly, here's what your supporting, and seem to be ok with, and yet your upset when religion comes into your zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNn8zw_4UI
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 26056
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by rustled »

LovemyBolt wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 3:57 pm I am fine with "shaming" moronic orifices. You act like a moron you get called out. And then get all defensive and indignant when called out. Boohoo.
This is pretty ironic, given:
LovemyBolt wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 4:44 pm You mean all the personal attacks and insults hurled at me constantly around here
Uh-huh. Anyhoo, :topic: . When one publicly states one refuses to vote for an entire party, period, ever, solely out of fear of what some of their Christian members believe, one reveals how easily parties can manipulate the public into fearing their opponents enough to vote against our collective best interests.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 13528
Joined: Sep 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by Gone_Fishin »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 4:35 pm
LovemyBolt wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 3:57 pm
There ARE people that sympathize with the nazi-credo and are all for fascism.
They are called NDP supporters.
The Nazi-credo of the anti-Semites in the NDP CUPE party has taken control of it.

They're in for a hard landing next election.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 89269
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 6:43 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 4:35 pm

They are called NDP supporters.
The Nazi-credo of the anti-Semites in the NDP CUPE party has taken control of it.

They're in for a hard landing next election.
yup - time for the Allies to step up and end this anti-Jewish fascist regime once and for all. Next election in BC and in Canada should be "we're storming Juno to end this Jewish hate in Canada". I'm all in on that. Hate has no place in this country.
“It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or brown or white or whatever the hell color you are — it doesn’t matter. We are all Americans, and we are going to pull together as Americans!” - Donald J. Trump, soon to be president-elect 2024.
Veovis
Guru
Posts: 7802
Joined: Apr 19th, 2007, 3:11 pm

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by Veovis »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 6:54 pm
Gone_Fishin wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 6:43 pm

The Nazi-credo of the anti-Semites in the NDP CUPE party has taken control of it.

They're in for a hard landing next election.
yup - time for the Allies to step up and end this anti-Jewish fascist regime once and for all. Next election in BC and in Canada should be "we're storming Juno to end this Jewish hate in Canada". I'm all in on that. Hate has no place in this country.
Under EBY Justin and Jagmeet, and the supporters we see here, HATE definitely has a place in Canada. We just need to kick it out.
User avatar
Glacier
The Pilgrim
Posts: 40866
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by Glacier »

LovemyBolt wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 3:57 pm
I am fine with "shaming" moronic orifices. You act like a moron you get called out. And then get all defensive and indignant when called out. Boohoo.
There ARE people that sympathize with the nazi-credo and are all for fascism. The anti-choicers ARE woman-haters. There ARE extremists everywhere on the far fringes of society. And look at that - fair and balanced to either side of the political spectrum.

So you think parents can teach their kids about life? Are they trained experts in education? No. Do you really think those parents would teach all factual, provable lessons to their kids? No. Do you think those parents would teach compassion and respect for all members of society? No. Parents know nothing. They are not the ones to be teaching. That old saying - kids these days. No, I say - parents these days.
LOL!

Oh the irony!

Scared of extremists and fundamentalism, and then posts the most extremist opinions on the forum! Ironic!

To say parents can't parent and don't teach morals to their children of tolerance and respect is messed up and very extreme! It's gross really. Stay the hell away from my kids, groomer!

https://youtu.be/oWEB31FMsno?si=5pzPU-AZdocBEUz1
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
LovemyBolt
Übergod
Posts: 1712
Joined: Jun 19th, 2020, 8:07 pm

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by LovemyBolt »

Glacier wrote: Mar 30th, 2024, 8:23 am LOL!

Oh the irony!

Scared of extremists and fundamentalism, and then posts the most extremist opinions on the forum! Ironic!

To say parents can't parent and don't teach morals to their children of tolerance and respect is messed up and very extreme! It's gross really. Stay the hell away from my kids, groomer!

https://youtu.be/oWEB31FMsno?si=5pzPU-AZdocBEUz1
Then please do explain where and how kids learn that bullying and harassing and fighting etc is an answer? Parents is where. Please explain how and why kids end up on drugs and become thieves and vandalizers. Parents is how.
Oh yeah there's that dog whistle. Nobody is grooming anybody. What a ridiculous trope. Education. Not a slave factory.
User avatar
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 13528
Joined: Sep 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by Gone_Fishin »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 6:54 pm
Gone_Fishin wrote: Mar 29th, 2024, 6:43 pm

The Nazi-credo of the anti-Semites in the NDP CUPE party has taken control of it.

They're in for a hard landing next election.
yup - time for the Allies to step up and end this anti-Jewish fascist regime once and for all. Next election in BC and in Canada should be "we're storming Juno to end this Jewish hate in Canada". I'm all in on that. Hate has no place in this country.
Agreed. The lovely dolts of the NDP ooze that hatred with their anti-Semitic campaigns, highlighted by the actions of the owners of the NDP, CUPE.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 26056
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: BC Election 2024

Post by rustled »

LovemyBolt wrote: Mar 30th, 2024, 8:33 am
Glacier wrote: Mar 30th, 2024, 8:23 am LOL!

Oh the irony!

Scared of extremists and fundamentalism, and then posts the most extremist opinions on the forum! Ironic!

To say parents can't parent and don't teach morals to their children of tolerance and respect is messed up and very extreme! It's gross really. Stay the hell away from my kids, groomer!

https://youtu.be/oWEB31FMsno?si=5pzPU-AZdocBEUz1
Then please do explain where and how kids learn that bullying and harassing and fighting etc is an answer? Parents is where. Please explain how and why kids end up on drugs and become thieves and vandalizers. Parents is how.
Surely the question is in jest. That conclusion could only make sense if a child was raised in the birth family fully isolated from the outside world and plopped into a social setting where the child immediately reacted to those around them with bullying and harassing and fighting. The notion growing children are influenced in negative ways only by their parents - not by anyone or anything else in their lives - is an utterly ridiculous concept, promoted by those who genuinely believe the state "should" be more involved with raising children than the children's parents.

That's the sort of "thinking" objecting to the BC Conservatives - a party preferred by anyone who wants less government control over our day-to-day lives. It shows the gullibility of allowing one's "thinking" to be influenced by fear of smaller government and of greater personal responsibility, leading to "thinking" it's in our best interests to sacrifice more-more-more for an ideology promoting more-more-more dependence on government.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “B.C.”