Lost & Found

A potpourri of off-topics.
seagull

Re: a Lost Kayak on Mission Creek

Post by seagull »

Thanks for your concern-yes despite not being able to lift his shoulder and return to work he is okay-so that is the main thing! Was a new Kayak from Costco and on it's only 2nd outing!
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Lost & Found

Post by crash 99 »

Colour might help me in my info to pals...You'd be amazed this time of year...how many "break loose" :wink:?

Sooo happy to hear that your son is okay :) :nyah:
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

Check your email regarding kayak information!
banani
Fledgling

Post by banani »

banani wrote:Lost: In Winfield - Reiswig Park/Road area - Long haired brown tabby cat with green eyes. It's a female. If you've seen/have this cat, email: [email protected]

thanks =)

The cat came back :)
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

yea!!! good kitty! is it grounded?
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
BoB76
Guru

Re: a Lost Kayak on Mission Creek

Post by BoB76 »

seagull wrote:Please -has anyone seen a orange with white bottom-kayak on Mission Creek Wed May 28- my sons flipped over and one hurt their shoulder so it got a way. It is a Pelican. Thankyou !

Did anyone think to check the lake?? Just an idea....
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
wanderer
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Lost Big Tuxedo Cat -- Charlie

Post by wanderer »

Hi

I've lost my "tuxedo" cat around Gerstmar - Tataryn - Elwyn Rd area of Springvalley.

He has a tattoo in his ear, he is neutered male, black with white chest, white paws, and a bit of a white mustache. He is around 20 - 25 pounds, with a hangy down belly ... bigger than a toy poodle. He is on the shy side so he won't just walk up to someone unless he knows them. He does stroll around the area bordered by Gerstmar, Tataryn, Elwyn and often acts as if other people's steps and lawns are his personal sunning area. His name is Charley. I'm thinking IF he hasn't been hit by a car he is locked in someone's garage or shed so if you don't mind checking that would be appreciated. If you do happened to see him pm me please.

Thanks

----- King Charlie has returned .... I think he was visiting for the day with a neighbour, as she mentioned she's been feeding him. -----
Genie

Post by Genie »

Lost, Black pro hitch stabilizer bar. Fell off between Carr's landing Road and Rock Creek. Stopped at Costco also. Drove Carrs Landing Rd, Hwy 97 (between Winfield and Kelowna), and Hwy 33. Lost on Wednesday July 9 after 4pm. About 3 feet long, and had an 8 inch chain on one end.
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

"LOST" Red GSR Hooligan Bike.
A young guy that I know had his bike stolen while he was working in the South Pandosy area.
This is what the frame looks like:
http://reno.craigslist.org/bik/739683141.html

**any sightings or info, please PM me.

Thank you.
the_zipper
Board Meister

Post by the_zipper »

Found Digital Canon Power shot camera. Found in Vernon.
cinister

Lost Trailer Ramp

Post by cinister »

Did anyone hear of or see a loose trailer ramp on their morning drive today? We rented a trailer and the ramp broke off while driving it from Westbank to Kelowna. We figure it happened somewhere around the bridge . If anyone heard anything that would be awesome ( there's a bit of a hefty charge for it if we can't find it)

TIA!!
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
momofone

Lost & Found

Post by momofone »

This is gonna sound weird but we lost our dear cat Scooter.. He is a pure black, short haired neutered male.. He is very precious cat, and could not hurt a fly, and we miss him dearly..

also in the process of looking for our cat we also...

Found a cat.. however this one is pure black, non-spayed female, with a huge chunk missing from her left ear.. she is super sweet as well..however she is very healthy and believe that she may belong to someone and that someone is probably missing her dearly.. [/color]

if you have found a black cat, or are missing one .
Please call me ASAP.. there is a reward for the safe return of our precious Scooter..

Danielle 250-717-0399
OffRoad
Übergod

Post by OffRoad »

momofone wrote:This is gonna sound weird but we lost our dear cat Scooter.. He is a pure black, short haired neutered male.. He is very precious cat, and could not hurt a fly, and we miss him dearly..

also in the process of looking for our cat we also...

Found a cat.. however this one is pure black, non-spayed female, with a huge chunk missing from her left ear.. she is super sweet as well..however she is very healthy and believe that she may belong to someone and that someone is probably missing her dearly..

if you have found a black cat, or are missing one .
Please call me ASAP.. there is a reward for the safe return of our precious Scooter..

Danielle

In what area of Kelowna are we keeping a lookout?
momofone

Post by momofone »

Sorry i had no idea i placed it three times in a row..oops, Scooter went missing in the gillard drive area by glenmore school, but we just moved from Rutland so i fear he maybe tried to go home, he really liked it there.. Our Rutland house is located close to the YMCA.. Again let me know if you have any info. Thanks

Return to “Grab Bag”