Lost & Found

A potpourri of off-topics.
aginger1
Board Meister

Re: Missing Dog

Post by aginger1 »

Thank you hellomynameis....Just went in and joined and placed a posting on Lost and found for our dog. Appreciate the quick response.
hereiamagain
Übergod

Post by hereiamagain »

no worries, you're welcome. I hope you find him safe and sound.
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.
TheDarkLord

Post by TheDarkLord »

I live in the same area and I never take my eye off my pup when I let her outside. I hate to say it but there are so many coyote's I hear at night. I hope you find him safe and sound.
aginger1
Board Meister

Post by aginger1 »

I know Darklorde. Thats my greatest fear that he was taken by one of them. Placed ads everywhere, craigslist, here...went to spca, dog pound, called our vet. Weve done everything we could so far. Im just sick over it. Poor little thing. :waaaaaaa:
moi
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by moi »

My doggie went missing for 6 days when he ran away from his new home.....the new owners didn't tell us until we called to see how he was fitting in his new home. Turns out he was missing for 6 days. We ended up going up to Dillworth mnt to call for him..and he CAME!!! :sunshine: So we never gave up up to a new home since then. He's ours; he decided that we are his only home and none other will do.

Back on subject....hope you found him soon....and you have a happy ending too!!!
aginger1
Board Meister

Post by aginger1 »

Thank you Moi. I hoping that someone found him and just hasnt brought him to the pound or spca quite yet. (positive thinking) I cant bear the thought that he suffered. It kills me to think that he may have been taken by those damn Coyotes. There seem to be more in our neighborhood this year than ever before. Our neighbor lost her cat last month and Im betting the coyotes got him. I miss my puppy so much. :146: :crocodiletears: :smt022
copper02
Board Meister

Post by copper02 »

don't give up hope, our Copper was gone for 39 days then showed up wanting in the gate one morning. But I agree, coyotes are getting to be a bigger problem all the time, as are cougars. We also spotted a huge owl on our way home in Glenrosa the other evening. Owls took a lot of chickens that insisted on roosting outside, and also a feral cat Good luck to you
Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless,and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful Samuel Johnson
aginger1
Board Meister

Post by aginger1 »

Thank You Copper. I am still hoping for the best. I was at the Convenience store on Shannon Lake Road where we have a poster up and there are three other small dogs missing in our area. That worries me a great deal. I keep thinking I hear him barking. I miss him so much
MommyOf2
Fledgling

Lost and wandering dog in Glenrosa

Post by MommyOf2 »

A dog is wandering around Glenrosa Elementary.
Its a beautiful dog with grey and white and maybe black..not too sure though.
It is a short haired dog and has a blue cloth collar but no tag.

It has almost been hit by cars a few times

Oops..I think I posted this uner the wrong heading...sorry!!
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Lost and wandering dog in Glenrosa

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
aginger1
Board Meister

Post by aginger1 »

Someone is looking for that dog. I guarantee it. Please call the pound at 860 9322 and report that it is wandering. Who ever owns that dog is missing it dearly, trust me...I know first hand how that feels. We just lost our little pup on the weekend and are frantic. I am keeping in contact with both the spca and pound daily for any news, so Im sure whoever owns that dog is doing the same.
MommyOf2
Fledgling

Post by MommyOf2 »

no. he was a much bigger dog and young looking.
aginger1
Board Meister

Re: Lost & Found

Post by aginger1 »

thank you for clarifying Mommy....we still havent found our baby. Im beginning to lose hope.
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

anything yet aginger...
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Unfortunately, the Shannon Lake area has had a lot of problems with coyotes over the years. Best thing to do is keep your pet contained on a leash or in a fenced yard.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Grab Bag”