Wayne Horning - School District 23 Candidate

Jo
Slot 16

Wayne Horning - School District 23 Candidate

Post by Jo »

This thread is for Wayne Horning, candidate for School District #23.
sunnybeach

Re: Wayne Horning - School District 23 Candidate

Post by sunnybeach »

I'm going to support Wayne Horning because he is very active in the education system and a very hands on Trustee, visiting and helping at all schools. Wayne is a strong advocate of Public Education and has a done a great job in the past 6 years. Definitely has my VOTE
girlz

Post by girlz »

I am going to vote for Wayne Horning for School Trustee. He is dedicated to the schools and very knowledgeable of the public education system. Wayne has done an amazing job. He certainly has my vote!!!
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Have had the privilege of working with Wayne Horning in a professional capacity negotiating a youth's return to school. He impressed me with his understanding, solid principles and respectful manner. I think he has served us well and will continue to do so if he is re-elected, so I will vote for him.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
BoyzMommy
Fledgling

Post by BoyzMommy »

I have known Wayne Horning for a number of years and have supported him in his previous campaigns for school trustee.

Wayne is a great asset to School District #23. He is the hardest working trustee I've ever met, and genuinely cares about the needs of the students in Kelowna.

I know that he is a trustee for all the right reasons. Too often, people become trustees to forward their own personal agendas. Wayne isn't like that. He is a trustee because he cares about kids and he cares about their education.

I was pleased to see the very positive article about Wayne in the Capital News on Wednesday. If you haven't read it, check it out. It gives a great summary of what Wayne is all about as a trustee.

He definitely has my vote!!
CarMa
Übergod

Post by CarMa »

At the forum, Wayne understood the issues. He cares about the kids and the schools.
sunnybeach

Post by sunnybeach »

:sunshine:

I agree, Wayne certainly knows and understands the issues. To bad more people didn't attend the forum, it would help them make an informed decision.

Wayne has my vote.
girlz

Post by girlz »

I attended the forum last night and I agree that Trustee Horning understands all issues in Public Education. I am especially impressed with his knowledge and support of our special needs children. He is definitely a Trustee that supports every student in our school district. I will be voting for Wayne Horning on November 15th.
Lovintherockets

Post by Lovintherockets »

If anyone is questioning where their vote should go for school board Trustee, reserve one of your votes to a man who is knowledgeable intelligent and up to date on all the issues,
Vote for Wayne Horning.
You will never go wrong with a person like him. He is honest sincere and one heck of a fantastic trustee.

Good Luck Tomorrow Wayne

You have my vote!!!

Go Rockets Go !!! :coffeecanuck:

Return to “Kelowna”