Peter Haslock - Mayoral Candidate

inquisitive
Fledgling

Re: Peter Haslock - Mayoral Candidate

Post by inquisitive »

Mr. Haslock,
This press release has to be the single most effective publication in the whole campaign for either mayoral or council seats.
It is a very statesmanlike effort to draw together those amongst us who have tended to polarise our positions in the naming process. Perhaps your words here are those we all need to heed in order to start the healing process, putting aside for ever our often bitter thoughts that the choice of others, when not conforming to ours, has been expressed in print?
Perhaps by this statement today we catch another glimpse of the real person behind your public persona?
I look forward to reading this message of yours in the local press where it will reach a much wider audience to effectively show us all the direction you will take upon election.
It seems to me that today you will have drawn to your side a goodly number of new supporters in your bid.
Good luck on Saturday, Mr. Haslock.
RacerChic
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by RacerChic »

I have already cast my vote, as I am out of province this weekend. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow and will be watching castanet carefully to see the outcome.
:sunshine:
I swear some people slipped into the gene pool that had no lifEguard.
sellpro 46

Post by sellpro 46 »

RacerChic wrote:I have already cast my vote, as I am out of province this weekend. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow and will be watching castanet carefully to see the outcome.
:sunshine:

Thanks very much for the support and I hope you are enjoying yourself.
jim jones

Post by jim jones »

Good Luck Peter on Saturday.
JJ
inquisitive
Fledgling

Post by inquisitive »

Mr Haslock,
The Dom Perignon is now in the fridge.......................its been waiting on the shelf a long time for an occasion like this. Good luck tomorrow. You have fought the good fight.
sellpro 46

Post by sellpro 46 »

jim jones wrote:Good Luck Peter on Saturday.
JJ

Thank you Jimmy. It means a lot.
Bestside
Guru

Post by Bestside »

For a relative unknown who started late you had a very very good showing Mr. Haslock. Congratulations!
People will be watching you with interest in the coming years and "next time" looks good for a position on council

You sent a very good message to Doug Findlater that he needs to work with and for all the people of our Municipality to earn our trust.
"Conservatives have whipped themselves into spasms of outrage and despair that block all strategic thinking" - David Frum
1Westside
Fledgling

Post by 1Westside »

Nicely done Peter, keep your nose involved and take another shot as you have something to offer our fair city. Congratulations.
sellpro 46

Post by sellpro 46 »

1Westside wrote:Nicely done Peter, keep your nose involved and take another shot as you have something to offer our fair city. Congratulations.

Thank you very much.

Return to “Westside”