Juliette Cunninham - Mayoral Candidate

Jo
Slot 16

Juliette Cunninham - Mayoral Candidate

Post by Jo »

A thread for Juliette Cunningham, Vernon mayoral candidate.
karenbee

Re: Juliette Cunninham - Mayoral Candidate

Post by karenbee »

I've known Juliette for a number of years and I'm so happy to see her jump into the mayor's race. It's about time we elect a very qualified woman to be Mayor. Juliette has been on Council & proven herself to be very capable. She deserves your support! Let's do something progressive in Vernon for once!!
Alvis
Board Meister

Post by Alvis »

karenbee wrote:I've known Juliette for a number of years and I'm so happy to see her jump into the mayor's race. It's about time we elect a very qualified woman to be Mayor. Juliette has been on Council & proven herself to be very capable. She deserves your support! Let's do something progressive in Vernon for once!!

What about Anne Clark?
She was Mayor.
Man can now fly in the air like a bird, swim under the ocean like a fish, he can burrow into the ground like a mole. Now if only he could walk the earth like a man, this would be paradise.
Tommy Douglas
happyvernonguy

Post by happyvernonguy »

Thank goodness Juliette is not our Mayor in Vernon. She refused to listen to the people and thought she was speaking for the majority. The majority has now spoken and we will not have to listen to her for at least 3 years. :nutzoid:
bartinvale

Post by bartinvale »

Too bad! Vernon missed out on a great mayor. 26% voter turn out.. Shame on Vernonites!!!

Return to “Vernon”