Are You Communicating Directly with God?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
pj57
Fledgling

Are You Communicating Directly with God?

Post by pj57 »

I deal with God directly.
I don't need leaders to follow or forgivness for sins I didn't commit. In my long lifetime I can recall at least 4 times where I have recieved an important message (to me) directly from God.

Why me, you ask? Why not! When I asked for guidance at critical times in my life, I received it. You only need to have an open mind and listen. Then believe what you heard.

If your church leaders say you have to communicate with God through the church, it's leaders, Jesus or anyone or thing other than directly through your heart, thay are WRONG! Does your big toe have to communcate through your ipod to get in touch with your brain? As a part of God, we, each can communicate directly also.

Some of you may have been given my first message also, but didn't "hear" it. Not long after my mother had died, when I was a pre-teen, I was sitting in church with my family. I felt a great surge of energy much like a combined hot flash and adrenaline rush. The message came clearly and instantly, not a series of words. " You are not meant to be here, you must go out and find your own way." I did. It took 35 years of searching and learning to realize it is the journey that matters, not the destination. We all will get "home", soon enough, but while we're here we must experience life and help each other. Not hinder.

Another time when I was camping, out on a hike by myself, I received a message which I though may have really been just a thought, until I thought about it. At first the message seemed to say call up this old friend from many years back, but it was "call her mother". Odd, I thought, so I got out my cell phone right away, but I had no connection. So I decided to call when I got home Sunday evening. Of course I forgot. My phone rang that Tuesday evening. It was my old friend. Her mother died of a massive heart attack that morning.
Air Wrench
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Are You Communicating Directly with God?

Post by Air Wrench »

de⋅lu⋅sion:  Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

no pj57, i haven't experienced anything like you have, but i'm sure not going to mock you for what you have felt. :) thank you for sharing.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

ferri wrote:no pj57, i haven't experienced anything like you have, but i'm sure not going to mock you for what you have felt. :) thank you for sharing.

ditto - about the mocking part
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

God's been ignoring me. I wouldn't mind talking, but I think he's PO'ed about somethign I did!
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

CaptainAwesome wrote:God's been ignoring me. I wouldn't mind talking, but I think he's PO'ed about somethign I did!
No its something you didnt do !! lol !!
pj57
Fledgling

Post by pj57 »

I guess its easier to believe in UFO's or such, than to believe in one's own interpretation of God.
Think of the power of the conciousness of all like and matter put together. Thoughts are things.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

How do you know your communicating with God? This is not a "mocking" question, I am just curious.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Triple 6 wrote:How do you know your communicating with God?

shows up on call display

(just kidding)
katzenjammer
Board Meister

Post by katzenjammer »

When god calls me the call display lists the area code as 666----I suspect something!
Happiness never decreases by being shared. ...
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

I've been provoking him for years and I still haven't received any messages!! The only msgs I get are from Jo! Is that close enough??
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
SCL
Übergod

Post by SCL »

BoB76 wrote:I've been provoking him for years and I still haven't received any messages!! The only msgs I get are from Jo! Is that close enough??

True! :dyinglaughing:
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

BoB76 wrote:I've been provoking him for years and I still haven't received any messages!! The only msgs I get are from Jo! Is that close enough??

:hailjo: :hailjo: :hailjo: Hail Jo
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
-Peter O'Toole
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

That's the on thing I love about this society... When you talk to god, it's praying. When God talks to you, it's schitzophrenia.

ph57: I appreciate what you're saying. I've had similar experiences in my life to guide me where I am today. At the time I may not have understood much of what was happening, but I can look back and see that everything had a purpose.

I feel for those who criticize this, as they've never had the experience to draw from, but they should also understand that their experience is not your experience. They have their own path to walk to, and are doing it whether they realise it or not. A lesson I need to remind myself from time to time. Some are here to learn the lessons, and some are here to teach.
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”