Carol James - NOT too smart!

BC's provincial election and STV referendum takes place Tuesday May 12th.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: Carole James - Smarter than Gordon Campbell

Post by steven lloyd »

BoB76 wrote:
usquebaugh wrote:Yeah, her mistake didn't endanger any lives, either!

Hmm.....

Some crack heads are likely who stole her wallet........they usually buy crack........they endanger their lives as well as others.......especially if they are driving.

The funny thing about her leaving her money in a vehicle was the fact that she is stupid enough to do it sober. If she was slobbering drunk and did it then I could understand.

Women have no business running a province and I think she has proved it over and over.

B

You should really consider changing your signature Bob.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

steven lloyd wrote:
BoB76 wrote:
usquebaugh wrote:Yeah, her mistake didn't endanger any lives, either!

Hmm.....

Some crack heads are likely who stole her wallet........they usually buy crack........they endanger their lives as well as others.......especially if they are driving.

The funny thing about her leaving her money in a vehicle was the fact that she is stupid enough to do it sober. If she was slobbering drunk and did it then I could understand.

Women have no business running a province and I think she has proved it over and over.

B

You should really consider changing your signature Bob.

LOL, in some ways I agree with BoB steven. Not that I would go so far as to say well qualified women have no business running a province, but rather that I have noticed in recent years that as women assume a greater role in governmental, media, (even private) affairs... things in general seem to be getting more disrupted, unstable, and expensive :-)

But then Obama is left handed you may have noticed. ;_)

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Nabcom wrote: But then Obama is left handed you may have noticed. ;_)

Nab

I did notice that. Interesting huh?

(no comment on the women thing Nabs. I'm leaving that one alone)
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

steven lloyd wrote:
Nabcom wrote: But then Obama is left handed you may have noticed. ;_)

Nab

I did notice that. Interesting huh?

(no comment on the women thing Nabs. I'm leaving that one alone)

LOL. Chicken Left Winger! ROFL. ur going to leave BoB and I hanging out here all alone huh? Last time I count on you to come up with something helpful to the cause ;-) You obviously missed the link.

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Nabcom wrote: LOL. Chicken Left Winger! ROFL. ur going to leave BoB and I hanging out here all alone huh? Last time I count on you to come up with something helpful to the cause ;-) Nab

:138: First off, I have never had the inclination to go anywhere Bob goes with his "reasoning". It is pretty freaky-scary stuff to witness sometimes, although often a source of morbid humour as well. If you had asked me before hand (which you didn't), I would have strongly advised not alligning yourself with Bob in any way. It weakens your credibility and we usually look to you for intelligent insight Nabs.

Bob -> :2305:
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

steven lloyd wrote:
Nabcom wrote: LOL. Chicken Left Winger! ROFL. ur going to leave BoB and I hanging out here all alone huh? Last time I count on you to come up with something helpful to the cause ;-) Nab

:138: First off, I have never had the inclination to go anywhere Bob goes with his "reasoning". It is pretty freaky-scary stuff to witness sometimes, although often a source of morbid humour as well. If you had asked me before hand (which you didn't), I would have strongly advised not alligning yourself with Bob in any way. It weakens your credibility and we usually look to you for intelligent insight Nabs.

Yup, you missed it LOL. You must be over tired ;-). Oh well, too late now. :-)

10 minutes to my bed time anyway. C ya

Nab
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

steven lloyd wrote:

If Nab agrees than I am write skull boy!! :win:
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

BoB76 wrote: If Nab agrees than I am write skull boy!! :win:

:dyinglaughing: Don't worry Bob - I think one got past you here as well (p.s. maybe you're "right"). And by the way, you should still change your signature. You're proving over and over again you don't really need to pick just one.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

steven lloyd wrote:
BoB76 wrote: If Nab agrees than I am write skull boy!! :win:

:dyinglaughing: Don't worry Bob - I think one got past you here as well (p.s. maybe you're "right"). And by the way, you should still change your signature. You're proving over and over again you don't really need to pick just one.

How many times have you told me to change my signature??? 10?? I am going to keep it that way just to bother you. And yes I probably missed something, but what else is new?
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

BoB76 wrote: How many times have you told me to change my signature??? 10?? I am going to keep it that way just to bother you.

It doesn't really bother me so much Bob. It's incredibly ironic and has given many people a reason to laugh at you, but it is getting tired. If you're not concerned at how ridiculous it makes you look, then by all means - keep us snickering at you.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Nabcom wrote: Yup, you missed it LOL. You must be over tired ;-). Oh well, too late now. :-)

10 minutes to my bed time anyway. C ya

Nab

Mine too. My God, I must be almost as old as you. Later ... :sleepdeprived:
John500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Carol James - NOT too smart!

Post by John500 »

I liked Margaret Thatcher.......oh...she is a female....she ran Great Britain.....she did pretty darn good.....who says females cannot run politics eh?
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

John500 wrote:I liked Margaret Thatcher.......oh...she is a female....she ran Great Britain.....she did pretty darn good.....who says females cannot run politics eh?

Have you met our mayor? Do you think Sarah Palin would have made a good VP? Women have their place, and it doesn't involve politics.
John Pringle

Post by John Pringle »

You do have to love the Pros's. When I become perfect I to will criticize someone about leaving something in a vehicle. I do know that our provincial Government and the republicans down south are the same. Give everything to the freeloaders, change the rules, to allow there friends to shaft you, Hey we can all see how perfect it is with Gordon Bush in charge here.
almac
Fledgling

Post by almac »

John500 wrote:Funny. What is worse tho. Being stupid and have your stuff stolen out of your car or being pulled over,arrested and finger printed for a DUI in Hawai and then having to go to court?

:coffeecanuck:
peace
al

Return to “B.C. Provincial Election 2009”