More NDP Lunacy. $ 10 Billion on Bonds?

BC's provincial election and STV referendum takes place Tuesday May 12th.
Nicklan
Board Meister

Re: More NDP Lunacy. $ 10 Billion on Bonds?

Post by Nicklan »

Al Czervic wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Al Czervic wrote:
Nabcom wrote:Al. Somewhere around here I recall Nicklan declaring himself as a Tory, so it makes even less sense ;-)

Nab

And here is my personal favorite quote taken from the “The NEWS” website serving Pictou County, Nova Scotia. Anyone see the pattern here……

Roger Langille from Port Coquitlam, Trentonworks writes: I am still around, Rodney MacDonalds office told me through the director of Economic Development for Nova Scotia that I would get a chance to negoiate and buy this plant. That was the last thing they said, as of yet I am not involved in this process to sell the plant. Not that I don't want to be, it seems that the agent selling doesn't want to deal with me for some reason !
Posted 24/06/2008 at 4:53 PM | Alert an Editor | Link to comment

The differance is that I was invited to come to NS
And that the NDP in Nova Scotia have agreed to sell me the Trentonworks after the coming election, not to mention They are also supporting me building my shipyard and steel plants in Nova Scotia, 10,000 jobs upper middle class jobs, what is BC getting ?

How is the construction going for all of your new Shipyard and Steel Plants ? and also when are you opening?

I can tell you that 5 years ago when I purposed building them here in British Columbia that they would have been operating for near 3 years now and no ships would have been imported into BC from Germany !
Not to mention the 7 million tons or so a year of steel products imported into western Canada every year.
All that money going straight out of our economy with an average price around 700 dollars a ton is that 3.6 billion. Not to mention that local steel at world market price will save near 100 dollars a ton to the end user steel shops.
The first Steel plant I did a study on in western Canada was a modern greenfield mini mill with a production cost of near 200 dollars a ton for hor rolled flat steel and a rated capacity of about 2.5 million tons ayear.
A world competiter shipyard has to produce their own steel !
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Nicklan, if as you say Campbell has instructed people not to do business with you, there has to be a reason. What is it?
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Nicklan
Board Meister

Post by Nicklan »

Pinkie wrote:Nicklan, if as you say Campbell has instructed people not to do business with you, there has to be a reason. What is it?

That is a good question, I asked him both by phone and email, still waiting for an answer !
Al Czervic
Guru

Post by Al Czervic »

Nicklan wrote:
And that the NDP in Nova Scotia have agreed to sell me the Trentonworks after the coming election, not to mention They are also supporting me building my shipyard and steel plants in Nova Scotia, 10,000 jobs upper middle class jobs, what is BC getting ?

I can tell you that 5 years ago when I purposed building them here in British Columbia that they would have been operating for near 3 years now and no ships would have been imported into BC from Germany !
Not to mention the 7 million tons or so a year of steel products imported into western Canada every year.
All that money going straight out of our economy with an average price around 700 dollars a ton is that 3.6 billion. Not to mention that local steel at world market price will save near 100 dollars a ton to the end user steel shops.
The first Steel plant I did a study on in western Canada was a modern greenfield mini mill with a production cost of near 200 dollars a ton for hor rolled flat steel and a rated capacity of about 2.5 million tons ayear.

I was asking about when your shipbuilding and steel building plants in Nova Scotia are set to open as you mentioned you had government support there to open these plants that will employ 10,000 people ( as you clearly stated)
Back with a vengeance
Nicklan
Board Meister

Post by Nicklan »

Al Czervic wrote:
Nicklan wrote:

I was asking about when your shipbuilding and steel building plants in Nova Scotia are set to open as you mentioned you had government support there to open these plants that will employ 10,000 people ( as you clearly stated)

After the Electon, as the Trentonworks will use much of the steel produced as will the shipyard. these will use about half of the steel production and the rest will be sold localy.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Notwithstanding that Nova Scotia does not have an NDP government anyway, my question would be, (related to Trentonworks) how the Nova Scotia government (or at least a party that hopes to become government) could promise to sell you something they do not own?

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
Nicklan
Board Meister

Post by Nicklan »

Nicklan wrote:
Al Czervic wrote:
Nicklan wrote:

After the Electon, as the Trentonworks will use much of the steel produced as will the shipyard. these will use about half of the steel production and the rest will be sold localy.

I would like to do the same thing here, but British Columbian Government will not back British Columbian anything little lone New Steel plants and Shipyard. But if a government is put in power that will support these industries like the governments of the USA and the rest of the world then we can do the samething here, For British Columbia has the same advantages as Atlantic Canada has, low cost power, energy and rawmaterials. With modern plants that is what it comes down to not labor.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Nicklan wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Al Czervic wrote:
Nicklan wrote:

I would like to do the same thing here, but British Columbian Government will not back British Columbian anything little lone New Steel plants and Shipyard. But if a government is put in power that will support these industries like the governments of the USA and the rest of the world then we can do the samething here, For British Columbia has the same advantages as Atlantic Canada has, low cost power, energy and rawmaterials. With modern plants that is what it comes down to not labor.

So if I understand correctly,what you are suggesting Nicklan is that you want taxpayers in Nova Scotia and BC to fund your schemes, and you feel that can only happen if NDP win the next elections in both places?

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
Nicklan
Board Meister

Post by Nicklan »

Nabcom wrote:Notwithstanding that Nova Scotia does not have an NDP government anyway, my question would be, (related to Trentonworks) how the Nova Scotia government (or at least a party that hopes to become government) could promise to sell you something they do not own?

Nab

When MacDonald started talking about the next election they where in majority terr, then when I started writing about the deal I have with the NDP the Tory's lost their lead in the polls and now the NDP is projected to form the next government with a majority I believe. For you see these are the traditional industries of Nova Scotia and the people there know me and the people that have worked for me there, who I would like to add are some of the top people in iron and steel, coal; and gas. You see I pitched the United Steelworkers a reorganization plan to reorganize the then court protected North American Steel Industry Starting with Sysco in Sydney. Infact one of my guys actully went ahead and did it with my plan as purposed, perhaps you have heard of the International Steel Group and Rodney Mott, who later became the CEO of Stelco.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Nicklan wrote:
Nabcom wrote:Notwithstanding that Nova Scotia does not have an NDP government anyway, my question would be, (related to Trentonworks) how the Nova Scotia government (or at least a party that hopes to become government) could promise to sell you something they do not own?

Nab

When MacDonald started talking about the next election they where in majority terr, then when I started writing about the deal I have with the NDP the Tory's lost their lead in the polls and now the NDP is projected to form the next government with a majority I believe. For you see these are the traditional industries of Nova Scotia and the people there know me and the people that have worked for me there, who I would like to add are some of the top people in iron and steel, coal; and gas. You see I pitched the United Steelworkers a reorganization plan to reorganize the then court protected North American Steel Industry Starting with Sysco in Sydney. Infact one of my guys actully went ahead and did it with my plan as purposed, perhaps you have heard of the International Steel Group and Rodney Mott, who later became the CEO of Stelco.

You still haven't told me how the Nova Scotia government could sell you something (Trentonworks) they don't own..

Nab
Nicklan
Board Meister

Post by Nicklan »

Nabcom wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Al Czervic wrote:
Nicklan wrote:

So if I understand correctly,what you are suggesting Nicklan is that you want taxpayers in Nova Scotia and BC to fund your schemes, and you feel that can only happen if NDP win the next elections in both places?

Nab

I have only discussed New Film Studio's with the NDP so far,
However I am to meet Carol James to talk about the Steel Industry, Yes I intend to purpose a new world class Shipyard and Steel Plants for Prince Rupert and Kitimat.
Nicklan
Board Meister

Post by Nicklan »

Nabcom wrote:
Nicklan wrote:

Nab

You still haven't told me how the Nova Scotia government could sell you something (Trentonworks) they don't own..

Nab

The NS Government is the only creditor, I have offered to pay them out, and rebuild the Trentonworks the site of the first steel plant in North America.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Nicklan wrote:
Nabcom wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Al Czervic wrote:
Nicklan wrote:

Nab

However I am to meet Carol James to talk about the Steel Industry, Yes I intend to purpose a new world class Shipyard and Steel Plants for Prince Rupert and Kitimat.

Ahhh, I see. So tell me, how much is this going to cost the taxpayers of BC if Carol James and the NDP win the next election?

Nab
Nicklan
Board Meister

Post by Nicklan »

Nabcom wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Nabcom wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Al Czervic wrote:
Nicklan wrote:

Nab

Ahhh, I see. So tell me, how much is this going to cost the taxpayers of BC if Carol James and the NDP win the next election?

Nab

Some land, some docks, some infastructures needed, roads ect....
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Someone on this thread is so full of *bleep* I can smell it from here.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “B.C. Provincial Election 2009”