Carol James - NOT too smart!

BC's provincial election and STV referendum takes place Tuesday May 12th.
NoOne
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Carol James - NOT too smart!

Post by NoOne »

has anyone noticed carol james and deb hope from global look like sisters separated at birth?
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

BoB76 wrote:
John500 wrote:I liked Margaret Thatcher.......oh...she is a female....she ran Great Britain.....she did pretty darn good.....who says females cannot run politics eh?

Have you met our mayor? Do you think Sarah Palin would have made a good VP? Women have their place, and it doesn't involve politics.

LOLLOLOLOL :-) I don't know if it should involve politics or not, but it certainly should not involve handling taxpayers (or anyone's) money ;-)

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Nabcom wrote:
BoB76 wrote:
John500 wrote:I liked Margaret Thatcher.......oh...she is a female....she ran Great Britain.....she did pretty darn good.....who says females cannot run politics eh?

Have you met our mayor? Do you think Sarah Palin would have made a good VP? Women have their place, and it doesn't involve politics.

LOLLOLOLOL :-) I don't know if it should involve politics or not, but it certainly should not involve handling taxpayers (or anyone's) money ;-)

Nab

:smt075 :fried:
Chill
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

flamingfingers wrote:
Nabcom wrote:
BoB76 wrote:

Nab

:smt075 :fried:

Oh darn. second glass of wine got me in trouble again ROFLMAO :-)

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
LeashCops

Post by LeashCops »

Carol's hubby is a cop. Being married to a half-wit rubs off.
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

LeashCops wrote:Carol's hubby is a cop. Being married to a half-wit rubs off.

I am not a fan of any politician of any kind. But after reading your posts on this forum. IMO your the half-wit. I say it as I see it. So grow-up, and if you like security guards so much be a good kid and go be one. Because clearly you are not cut out to be a police officer.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

But better than being one and proving it with comments like this!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
keepitreal
Fledgling

Post by keepitreal »

get some help my friend your hatred is showing again
NoOne
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NoOne »

ok, so it might have been just me that thought carol james and deb hope looked like sisters,but...

how 'bout carol james may be a vulcan....

i might be fooled into voting ndp but i won't vote vulcan.

VULCANS ARE AMONG US

OK, a little humor, now back to your regular discussion.
LeashCops

Post by LeashCops »

Yadda yadda. Last week Carol joined Jenny Kwan (former VPD Criminologist) and Mike Farnsworth (cop doormat Coquitlam politico), in demanding the hiring of 168 more blue-goofs.

Yah, in 2004, the BC Integrated Gang Task Force was created; in 2007, the Violence Suppression Team was added to their sand-box stew. After $80,000,000 in burned tax dollars, the BCIGTF hasn't prevented a single gang murder; their few charges have either been tossed or are floated on leveraged testimony.

I am tending towards the NDP, but Mrs Cop is a laughable leader. If she continues to provide a Lib echo rather than a clear choice, her leadership is going to slide into the toilet.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

LeashCops wrote:I am tending towards the NDP, but Mrs Cop is a laughable leader. If she continues to provide a Lib echo rather than a clear choice, her leadership is going to slide into the toilet.

Actually she is grasping for air as she is being sucked down the waste line.

Your time is almost up.

Prisoner access to the internet is terminated at 18:00 hours.

Please visit again soon.
Not afraid to say "It".
grumpydigger
Lord of the Board

Post by grumpydigger »

Prisoner access to the internet is terminated at 18:00 hours. .... I get access in my cell to 20:oo hours :dyinglaughing: guess my warden is a nicer guy..............
Nicklan
Board Meister

Post by Nicklan »

NoOne wrote:has anyone noticed carol james and deb hope from global look like sisters separated at birth?

All I can tell you is that Mike Farnworth told me when he called me that The NDP and Carol James are Backing the Traditional Industries of British Columbia, Iron and Steel, Mining and metals, Transportation Road, Rail, Marine and Air.
He told me they are going to streamline the permitting process for mines and metals projects, the same with roads and rail lines and infastructures. We will return to Fat Trucks built in BC,How many times do we need to have enviromental studies of the same subjects we have studied to death. In many cases 7 to 10 years already. We already know what our problems are and what we can do to rebuild our Traditional Industries like shipping and transportation, mining and metals, oil and gas, both on and offshore. He told me that Carol james and the NDP are all about British Columbia and British Columbians and Jobs and Industry for these people.

Mike told me that Real Full Time Jobs in the Traditional Industries of British Columbia was Job Number One for the NDP, putting the people back to work.
fred 2
Fledgling

Post by fred 2 »

Nicklan wrote:
NoOne wrote:has anyone noticed carol james and deb hope from global look like sisters separated at birth?

All I can tell you is that Mike Farnworth told me when he called me that The NDP and Carol James are Backing the Traditional Industries of British Columbia, Iron and Steel, Mining and metals, Transportation Road, Rail, Marine and Air.
He told me they are going to streamline the permitting process for mines and metals projects, the same with roads and rail lines and infastructures. We will return to Fat Trucks built in BC,How many times do we need to have enviromental studies of the same subjects we have studied to death. In many cases 7 to 10 years already. We already know what our problems are and what we can do to rebuild our Traditional Industries like shipping and transportation, mining and metals, oil and gas, both on and offshore. He told me that Carol james and the NDP are all about British Columbia and British Columbians and Jobs and Industry for these people.

Mike told me that Real Full Time Jobs in the Traditional Industries of British Columbia was Job Number One for the NDP, putting the people back to work.
If the NDP come out they will put all their friends from all provinces to work. They are no different then the Libs.Why are the people of B>C> stuck with two liars for party leaders.
Nicklan
Board Meister

Post by Nicklan »

fred 2 wrote:
Nicklan wrote:

If the NDP come out they will put all their friends from all provinces to work. They are no different then the Libs.Why are the people of B>C> stuck with two liars for party leaders.

They pretty much have to as it would be aganst nearly everything that built the NDP in the first place.
Turn your backs on your History and your Traditions, and you are turning your backs on our your own futures!

Return to “B.C. Provincial Election 2009”