Homosexuals should carry warning tattoos, says chaplain

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Re: Homosexuals should carry warning tattoos, says chaplain

Post by sooperphreek »

WOW!! i am amazed at the crap that you *bleep* are patting yourselves on the backs for. lol even if there is some minutae chance that the journal report was not just propaganda and some men did get minimaly aroused by *bleep* images doesnt mean he wants to turn his "parts" into an "oh henry bar" with another guy. and.....it doesnt mean he wants to have his anus lubed and tubed by another man. every hetero will be very clear about NOT wanting that. so if you want to pat yourselves on the back for small victories in journal reports so be it. doesnt mean you have won the war on the issue. :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

sooperphreek wrote:WOW!! i am amazed at the crap that you *bleep* are patting yourselves on the backs for. lol even if there is some minutae chance that the journal report was not just propaganda and some men did get minimaly aroused by *bleep* images doesnt mean he wants to turn his "parts" into an "oh henry bar" with another guy. and.....it doesnt mean he wants to have his anus lubed and tubed by another man. every hetero will be very clear about NOT wanting that. so if you want to pat yourselves on the back for small victories in journal reports so be it. doesnt mean you have won the war on the issue. :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
ya ya i know im a biggott. but hey im proud of that.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

sooperphreek wrote:
sooperphreek wrote:WOW!! i am amazed at the crap that you *bleep* are patting yourselves on the backs for. lol even if there is some minutae chance that the journal report was not just propaganda and some men did get minimaly aroused by *bleep* images doesnt mean he wants to turn his "parts" into an "oh henry bar" with another guy. and.....it doesnt mean he wants to have his anus lubed and tubed by another man. every hetero will be very clear about NOT wanting that. so if you want to pat yourselves on the back for small victories in journal reports so be it. doesnt mean you have won the war on the issue. :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
ya ya i know im a biggott. but hey im proud of that.

As Freud would suggest, you're also very likely a latent homosexual and so insecure about your masculinity that you are terrified by the idea - thus, the overcompensation.
mechanic_virus
Lord of the Board

Post by mechanic_virus »

I'll second that.

Generally most people do not have such strong views concerning issues that don't personally affect them to some degree.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Al la Ted Haggard, the vociferous anti-gay fundie minister who was busted soliciting sex from a male prostitute....while using crystal meth. He's not gay though, Satan made him do it. :12077:
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

ha ha ha.....stevie is that your best counterpunch? overcompensation hiding something? come on. i like women so much that i get in *bleep* because i look at them on the street in front of my jealous wife. lol i cant help it. if what you were saying is true then id be looking at all the guys. lol so i know im safe in a scientific way from homoism. but hey...i could choose to be a freak of nature like *bleep* but i dont.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

sooperphreek wrote: i like women so much that i get in *bleep* because i look at them on the street in front of my jealous wife. lol i cant help it.

Yup, obvious insecurity regarding your masculinity ...

sooperphreek wrote:if what you were saying is true then id be looking at all the guys. lol so i know im safe in a scientific way from homoism. but hey...i could choose to be a freak of nature like *bleep* but i dont.

... and definite indications of homophobia due to fear of latent homoesexuality.

Diagnosis confirmed.
Jordan123
Fledgling

Post by Jordan123 »

Wow, you're going to accuse this guy of being gay??? Seriously, that's the most intelligent thing you can come up with?
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Jordan123 wrote:Wow, you're going to accuse this guy of being gay??? Seriously, that's the most intelligent thing you can come up with?

Go back and read the recent sequence of posts on the last two pages – more slowly this time. What psychologists would suggest is that this demonstrated irrational fear of homosexuality indicates insecurity in one’s own masculinity (when considering males) and possible latent homosexual tendencies. I’ll wait for you to catch up.
Fyre

Post by Fyre »

sooperphreek wrote:ha ha ha.....stevie is that your best counterpunch? overcompensation hiding something? come on. i like women so much that i get in *bleep* because i look at them on the street in front of my jealous wife. lol i cant help it. if what you were saying is true then id be looking at all the guys. lol so i know im safe in a scientific way from homoism. but hey...i could choose to be a freak of nature like *bleep* but i dont.

I don`t know how many other women have been following this post, but you sound like the kind of guy most decent women wouldn`t touch. I do feel sorry for your wife ... you`re more a jackass than a `phreek`.

As for the rest of you with your half-baked ideas about homosexuality, I take it most of you haven`t had the benefit of a higher education. It is NOT a choice. But then if you took the time to read, you`d know this.

As the sister of a gay man, and with wonderful friends of all races, creed and sexual orientation, I have seen first hand the terrible injustices done to people who bleed, hurt and cry just as you do.

Please, if you want a better world, then be part of the solution ... don`t perpetuate the problem. Learn tolerance. That`s it. It`s simple; it`s plain. Treat others, with a modicum of respect and perhaps they`ll return the favour.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

higher education?? ok....what if higher education meant that you were now educated that that the skys were red instead of blue? does that mean its true? are you smarter because a PHD report said so and you believe it? or more stupid?
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

sooperphreek wrote:higher education?? ok....what if higher education meant that you were now educated that that the skys were red instead of blue? does that mean its true?

:2305: :dyinglaughing:
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

soulra wrote: It shows that I've been right for years. Homophobics are actually repressed homosexuals.

Right on. So, 95% of male population in Muslim countries and East Europe are apparently homosexuals.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
hellomynameis
Lord of the Board

Post by hellomynameis »

awe you deleted it...

anyways,

I enjoy thread! woman too!

Me confused...
"Books tap the wisdom of our species -- the greatest minds, the best teachers -- from all over the world and from all our history. And they're patient."
- Carl Sagan
NoOne
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NoOne »

perhaps, just perhaps, people that are homophobic can't help it. it's not a choice. they were born that way. and being a homosexual is exactly the same as being homophobic. it's just the way you were born. some people are gay, some aren't. some people are homophobic, some aren't. some people have red hair or green eyes or big noses. some don't

i, my self, don't judge someone by the color of their hair or the color of their eyes or how they have sex. means nothing to me. nor does the amount of education impress me. i judge someone on what they say and do when dealing with me. i might think a person is a butthole but not because their hair is red or their eyes are green or that they are gay. in fact when dealing with people i would prefer not to know their sexual preference. it's just something that need not be brought up. if i wanted to know i'd ask. and i don't ask because i don't want to know.

gay people just want to be treated like everyone else.
great, your gay. so what!. like i care how you have sex. all i want to know is when will my car be fixed?

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”