Slot 16

Re: Lost & Found

Post by Jo »

Any word of Jasper yet, Gordian?
tweedy
Fledgling

Missing shitzu in lakeview heights

Post by tweedy »

My neighbors little shitzu Jesse disappeared last night, scared by someone setting off fireworks, our biggest fear is that we spotted a coyote this morning with what turned out to be a black cat in it's mouth. please if anyone has seen a little all black with some white, very friendly shitzu in the hawthorne, douglas road area please call 769-1972 Time to keep your little animals inside day and night in this area....
aginger1
Board Meister

Re: Missing Dog

Post by aginger1 »

I truly appreciate everyone coming in my thread and supporting us during this. Our pup has NOT returned and we have accepted the fact that he is gone. In Grieving stage and are moving on. Miss him dearly as does our other dog. He spent a week walking around the house with Brodies chew toy in his mouth. He ate it after about 8 days. Guess he figured it out that Brodie wasnt coming back. Just to add salt to our wound, one of our cats went missing about 5 days later. Yeah, I know. Brutal so we are down to two pets. Our other cat is Now an Indoor. Not letting him out. Bought a litter box. Anyway, thanks again everyone for your kind words.
hereiamagain
Übergod

Re: Missing Dog

Post by hereiamagain »

Sorry to hear about your cat. That is very tough to take. In the summer (or winter) your cat can still go outside if you get him or make him a run... we did that for our cats, and when we are outside, they go out with us in their run - it is about 4 feet x 4 feet by 6 feet. We just made ours out of wood and chicken wire and it has a gate on the front, but you can use dog runs too if there is a top on it. We tried cat leashes but those darned furred creatures are faster than houdini. I think you made a good decision to keep your kitty close. Sounds like you dont live in a pet friendly area.
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.
Gordian Knot
Übergod

Post by Gordian Knot »

Jo wrote:Any word of Jasper yet, Gordian?

No word, no sign of him. We're pretty sure he is gone for good. Our other dog is very sad now, pacing around the house looking for Jasper. Poor little guy.
A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.
-- Mary Mason
DANSPEED
Übergod

Post by DANSPEED »

Found, EIKI visual system presenter, model V-4100A. Found in the Rutland area. I'm thinking
maybe it was stolen from a school. :129:

PM me with the correct serial number and it's yours!
daedalus
Board Meister

Post by daedalus »

Found, bike, obviously taken from a store, still has UPC and bike number on it. So if anyone bike store person has a missing bike, or someones bike got stolen before they took the UPC code off it, PM me for details.
I am certain it was taken from a store however, as the brand new bike had a beat up helmet with it.
Penguin avatar: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1816/penguinsnc5.gif
The poor penguin gets revenge: http://www.coolavatars.net/avatars/13/penguin_revenge.gif
daedalus
Board Meister

Post by daedalus »

Situation solved
Penguin avatar: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1816/penguinsnc5.gif
The poor penguin gets revenge: http://www.coolavatars.net/avatars/13/penguin_revenge.gif
mlroberts
Fledgling

Post by mlroberts »

Anyone looking for a lost camera at Brantz Creek Pub? PM me I might have what your looking for! :sunshine:
Life is Hard ! Get a Helmet!
sprinthead

KFC RUTLAND - FOUND EYEGLASSES EVE APR 18

Post by sprinthead »

Leaving the KFC in Rutland last night I found a pair of womens prescription eye glasses in a case in the parking lot. I called KFC just now and you apparently called there this morning to see if they had been found. I found them and am taking them back up to the KFC/Taco Bell in Rutland.

They belong to you *name removed*/ferri !
National_Scar
Board Meister

Found MP3 player on Knox.

Post by National_Scar »

Found a rather nice MP3 player at the top lookout, if this is yours, please PM me and describe it, I will be glad to reunite you with it. Cheers!

(I apologize for the late posting but the MP3 player was found last Thursday evening.)
"Allowing a materialist into your life can show you the true value of friendship.....Right down to the last penny" -G A M-
DANSPEED
Übergod

Post by DANSPEED »

Cell phone found on highway 97 at Duck lake second rest stop. The display is badly damaged. PM me with the color, model, make and it's yours!
arlatto

Post by arlatto »

LOST!! Mastercraft Toolbox (blue and grey) out of the back of my Black 2007 Sierra ( tailgate didnt close properly and fell open releasing my work tools) This Occured Somewher between Lakeview Cove Road and the Tim Hortons/Wendies on highway 97 in westbank arround 4:30ish on April 30th 2009. Please if found contact me directly at 250 258 7573. I Cannot afford to repace the tools durring these harsh economic times, and will be unable to work untill they are found :skyisfalling:
I will describe the tools if you have found it
Horse_fanatic
Fledgling

Missing agenda at home depot kelowna!

Post by Horse_fanatic »

Black with ripped white label on the front!
Has lots of important informatoin in it!
Lost on May 21st 2009 at around 9am!
Left on an orange cart in the parking lot!
Last edited by Horse_fanatic on Nov 28th, 2009, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
civilian

Rocky is missing

Post by civilian »

I'm hoping someone can Help.
I think my Dog, Rocky has been Abducted. He's a Black & White Border Collie.
He stands about 2 foot tall and weighs in @ a chunky 65-70 Lbs.
He was shaved just before Easter so his hair is short but growing fast.
He is the Official Pet of the Cul de Sac
He was last seen in the company of our Neighbor (who hates me and the dog)
@ 5:15 on May 20th @ 172 Industrial Court Penticton.
He never wanders but he was gone an Hour later.
The Pound, Radio station Pet patrol's and all the Local Vets have been notified.
If anyone has seen Him Please Call me @ 250-490-8366 or 250-492-9875
Thanks for reading this
Attachments
DSCF0030.JPG
Last edited by civilian on May 23rd, 2009, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Grab Bag”