Norm Letnick - BC Liberal

Freefalling

Re: Norm Letnick - BC Liberal

Post by Freefalling »

TRUE CONSERVATIVE wrote:Sorry Norm and Matt, the voters already have you two pegged, just like those gold-plated MLA SALARIES that you Liberals and NDPers, supported 100%.

Norm and Matt your just a couple of LIBERAL, NDP Golddiggers, just like LIBERAL Sindi Hawkins that milked the voters for $ 800 K plus, and did squat, and you guys don't even have cancer.

Are you going to come out publically, and support Alan Clarke's policy in eliminating MLA Pensions, and reducing MLA Salaries by 30%.

Why are you not running in the riding that you reside Norm and Matthew?

Some Historical Facts for the Voters, in Kelowna Lake Country:[b]

Alan Clarke's Family has resided in Kelowna Lake Country, North Glenmore since 1896.
Clarke Family planted their first apple and pear orchard in 1910.
Alan's Uncle Bill Clarke was a founder and the 1st Manager of the Glenmore-Ellison Irrigation District.
Alan's Mother, Joyce Clarke is a pioneer senior, still living in Kelowna Lake Country.

Alan is 50 years old and married 12 years, his wife Rita is also born and raised in North Glenmore, along with her parents, Ed and Christel, who are also seniors that reside in Kelowna Lake Country.

Alan and Rita Clarke, have two children Logan 10 and Kenny 7, that attend elementry school in North Glenmore.

Alan Clarke and his Family live and breath Kelowna Lake Country issues every day, Alan is very passionate about Kelowna Lake Country, and as the only true blue conservative candidate from Lake Country Kelowna, he owns the issues here! see: http://www.electclarke.ca :hailjo: :sunshine:

MAY 12 PLEASE VOTE, VOTE FOR KELOWNA LAKE COUNTRY, VOTE ALAN CLARKE INDEPENDENT

I am really getting annoyed at your lack of respect for this forum for the candidates and the people who post on here. You are saying the same thing every time, and as previously stated, you are not doing Alan Clarke any justice. Please, use this forum for discussion and proaction...
strikes&gutters
Board Meister

Post by strikes&gutters »

Is anyone else here convinced yet that TRUE CONSERVATIVE may in fact be Alan Clarke himself????
Freefalling

Post by Freefalling »

strikes&gutters wrote:Is anyone else here convinced yet that TRUE CONSERVATIVE may in fact be Alan Clarke himself????

I would hope not...but the details of his life are impeccable for someone to know, either way, its very distasteful and has ruined any vote of mine for Mr. Clarke, sad, but what can you do...I guess we will just have to filter it out for now...
damngrumpy
Übergod

Post by damngrumpy »

There are all kinds of cases where candidates for one riding lived in another. Where someone comes from is not the issue, what they can do for their constituents in the day to day grind and in the house representing the issues of the day. I personally don't care where someone lives, I care about how good they are at doing the job. I have problems with voting for the Liberals at this point because I don't like their track record, and the leader who in Campbell there is little room for
the local MLA to say anything at all.
Al Czervic
Guru

Post by Al Czervic »

damngrumpy wrote:There are all kinds of cases where candidates for one riding lived in another. Where someone comes from is not the issue, what they can do for their constituents in the day to day grind and in the house representing the issues of the day. I personally don't care where someone lives, I care about how good they are at doing the job. I have problems with voting for the Liberals at this point because I don't like their track record, and the leader who in Campbell there is little room for
the local MLA to say anything at all.

I agree with most of what you are saying. I mean literally half of the Vancouver Canucks live in Point Roberts WA for income tax reasons. I care about the job they do on the ice; not where they live.

To me; anyone that lives within the general area and has for an extended period of time is acceptable. I do not agree with parachute candidates or people running from an extended distance though.
Back with a vengeance
damngrumpy
Übergod

Post by damngrumpy »

This is not the weakest of either party the polls, I mean the respected polling shows the average
voter is either in the ranks of the Liberals or the NDP and the others are fighting for a place in the
future. This province is ebb and flow, sometimes we are polarized and sometimes we are a little
more tolerant, like in this election as some of the other groups are showing numbers.
42 to 39 percent does not demonstrate weakness at all.
Al Civic I agree that a candidate from the general area is acceptable. Parachute and carpetbaggers are not. If you think about it Ron Cannan represents a riding made up of all the provincial riding's combined and his home address is not questioned. This whole thing about living in certain
neighbourhood is just silly and detracts from the over all debate of important issues, which these
forums I hope will soon get too.
Freefalling

Post by Freefalling »

Russell - Winfield wrote:
strikes&gutters wrote:Is anyone else here convinced yet that TRUE CONSERVATIVE may in fact be Alan Clarke himself????
If you need know its Greg Nichols, so what's your point, what's your name Norm Letnick????????

So you know TRUE CONSERVATIVE Greg? Or are you the same person under different usernames. It seems to me that you are out to boycott every candidates page, its distracting, annoying and interrupts the entire forum. Strikes&gutters, along with myself and possibly some other users, have found you suspicious and I have to say overall disrespectful to the forum. If you don't have anything constructive to say, can you and your friend (who seem to know Alan eerily well) go away and let us discuss the real issues!!!

Thank you
Freefalling

Post by Freefalling »

Judyfreewomen wrote:BC LIBERALS IGNORE VOTERS AND TAXPAYERS - NO SHOW AT KELOWNA FORUM

Norm Letnik of the BC LIBERALS was aqgain absent from another Kelowna Lake Country forum. "He does not live in the riding or care about the citizens or issues in our riding, he's just another one of them Gordon Campbell scripted BC Liberals, looking for a government pay cheque and gold-plated pension", stated Alan Clarke at last nights all candidate forum. On the question of child poverty, passionate Alan Clarke pointed the finger at the neglect by both the Liberals and NDP dating back two decades in combating child poverty and stated, " that Child Poverty needs to be tackled head on, by developing a poverty reduction strategy with sustainable goals and fixed targets".

MAY 12TH VOTE FOR WOMENS RIGHTS - VOTE FOR COMMUNITY - VOTE FOR ALAN ELECT ALAN CLARKE INDEPENDENT :sunshine:

Right...what Alan described as a "disease". I find it funny that Alan said the EXACT same thing about "pay cheques and gold-plated pensions" etc. as TRUE CONSERVATIVE and Russel-Winfield. I think strikes&gutters is on the right track...
grumpydigger
Lord of the Board

Post by grumpydigger »

will the real Al Clark please stand up :skyisfalling:
Freefalling

Post by Freefalling »

I think it's time to advance this discussion beyond these morons...and onto real issues...

I have to say that the BC Liberals are doing a really great job so far with our economy, as good as they can I guess. I think that their plan to help small businesses is excellent. As a youth, I want to have my own company some day. I feel that small business create jobs, and define culture within a community. This is where I agree with the BC Liberals over the NDP. NDP wants to raise minimum wage, which sounds great to me as a 23 year old! However, if I have my own business someday how am I to pay 10$/hour for entry level? Which means everyone gets a wage increase. I really think that Norm will keep Kelowna strong, keep us working towards a brighter future, where we can all find our niche.

I also ask that people who do not have anything better to say than vote for Alan Clarke please do not respond!
Freefalling

Post by Freefalling »

Since peaking in 2003/2004 under the BC Liberals, tax-payer debt has has declined from 30billion to 27.7billion. Operating debt by 59% from a peak of 15.7 billion in 2003/04 to 6.4 billion in 2008/09.
Al Czervic
Guru

Post by Al Czervic »

TRUE CONSERVATIVE wrote:
theferniefinch wrote:I think it's time to advance this discussion beyond these morons...and onto real issues...

I have to say that the BC Liberals are doing a really great job so far with our economy, as good as they can I guess. I think that their plan to help small businesses is excellent. As a youth, I want to have my own company some day. I feel that small business create jobs, and define culture within a community. This is where I agree with the BC Liberals over the NDP. NDP wants to raise minimum wage, which sounds great to me as a 23 year old! However, if I have my own business someday how am I to pay 10$/hour for entry level? Which means everyone gets a wage increase. I really think that Norm will keep Kelowna strong, keep us working towards a brighter future, where we can all find our niche.

I also ask that people who do not have anything better to say than vote for Alan Clarke please do not respond!
We were a have not Province under the NDP government, when we had a $ 21 Billion dollar debt. Please explain what we are as of February 17, 2009 with a deficit budget and a $ 47.2 Billion dollar debt, with daily interest payments of $ 7.4 Million dollars a day, plus an additional $4.0 Billion dollars for the 2010 Olympics unaccounted for yet, and another $55 Billion dollars over the next four years, on Campbell's drunk'n spending spree. I know what your going to say before you say Finch, and you are absolutely correct. Under the BC Liberals we are no longer a have not province. I agree finch. Where just BANKRUPT INSTEAD! :purefury:

Your debt numbers are wrong. Way wrong. My advice is that you not use lies to try and promote your political views. I would hope you can find positive reasons to promote your chosen candidate and not resort to low level lies.
Back with a vengeance
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

You don't have to yell.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Please Elect my Husband Alan Clarke Independent
Is he joining the Liberal Party?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
hellomynameis
Lord of the Board

Post by hellomynameis »

What do you call a complete disregard for rules and honour?

BTW Rita, proof of those statements should be provided.
"Books tap the wisdom of our species -- the greatest minds, the best teachers -- from all over the world and from all our history. And they're patient."
- Carl Sagan

Return to “Kelowna-Lake Country”