All Candidates Meetings

issueman
Übergod

All Candidates Meetings

Post by issueman »

Let's see if we can comment here on how they did at the meetings.

The real surprise at the Joe Rich All Candidates meeting was the performance of Kelly Hayes.
Only 4 questions were asked in the whole 2 hour evening.
He refused B.C. ambulance service questions.
Then he got into arguments as to how to answer the 4 questions during and after the meeting.
And was quite rude to some of those attending.
Most undignified for a regional director!
Joe Public
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: All Candidates Meetings

Post by Joe Public »

I'm sorry that I couldn't attend the meeting but I find your comment on Kelly Hayes interesting. I see that he has now publicly endorsed the Liberal candidate, Norm Letnick, as the best choice for Joe Riche, a bit surprising for someone who during his election declared that he was non partisan and would do what was best for the community.

It didn't take him too long to get sucked into the political arena. Too bad. I had hoped that he would be a breath of fresh air and now it looks like he's just another political hack looking out for himself. So sad to see him lose his credibility so quickly.
issueman
Übergod

Post by issueman »

Perhaps Mr. Hayes would like to explain his 'non-partisan' endorsement right here?
Mary-Ann

Post by Mary-Ann »

The Lake Country Chamber of Commerce is hosting an all candidates public forum tonight at the Creekside Theatre at 7:00pm. It will be a great opportunity to meet us in person.

Return to “Kelowna-Lake Country”