Alan Clarke - Independent

eyepop
Lord of the Board

Re: Alan Clarke -

Post by eyepop »

Russell - Winfield wrote: just keep on attacking the front runner Alan Clarke INDEPENDENT

:137:

front runner?

..to finish 4th or 5th in less than a week?
90Son

Re: Alan Clarke - Independent

Post by 90Son »

RichardWede wrote:
Russell - Winfield wrote:Please learn to spell, your obviously to emotional and excited, and detract from this thread, I think the moderators should amend forum rules, and reject posts with so many spelling errors. Sorry, I call it the way I see it, one thing about politics, if your candidate is always under constant attack, that's bonus, just keep on attacking the front runner Alan Clarke INDEPENDENT

Thanks, Russ http://www.electclarke.ca

Oh and another thing "Russ" Attacking, attacking is when someone politely points out a fact, and shows you were given misinformation, then you say it doesn't matter even though you brought it up in the first place, and saying I need to get a life. that is attacking. Does it make you feel good insulting an 18 year old? At least show you know what you are talking about when doing so
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Russell - Winfield

Post by Russell - Winfield »

*I think everybody has seen the website link at least 1,000,000,000 times by now/Jo*
grumpydigger
Lord of the Board

Post by grumpydigger »

Russell - Winfield ---- have you heared Allen Clark has a web site :dyinglaughing: :anonymous:
Russell - Winfield

Re: Alan Clarke -

Post by Russell - Winfield »

eyepop wrote:
Russell - Winfield wrote: just keep on attacking the front runner Alan Clarke INDEPENDENT

:137:

front runner?

..to finish 4th or 5th in less than a week?
*removed/Jo*
mechanic_virus
Lord of the Board

Post by mechanic_virus »

So... what now?

My favourite show has been canceled mid-season.

Oh wait - this just in:

http://www.castanet.net/elections/playe ... type=video
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

I guess Russel got busted once too often for campaigning in other people's forums.

So that's three people now banned from Alan Clarke's campaign...
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Deleted By Trip - Try posting that without using all caps
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
Kevin Craig

Post by Kevin Craig »

mechanic_virus wrote:So... what now?

My favourite show has been canceled mid-season.

Oh wait - this just in:

http://www.castanet.net/elections/playe ... type=video

Something I found interesting from that video, using the logic of some Clarke supporters:

Alan is opposed to Cap and Trade. The federal Conservatives have proposed a cap and trade system. Alan Clarke, therefore, is not a Conservative.

If only he had a website where all this could be cleared up. Too bad I haven't seen the link anywhere.
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

Kevin Craig wrote:If only he had a website where all this could be cleared up. Too bad I haven't seen the link anywhere.

Oh please tell me that's sarcasm...
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Mr. Clarke's website is a bit of a disappointment. The is an extensive list of changes he would like to make, new and old programs to be canceled or initiated, and capital projects he would like to see undertaken but little or no detail as to how he would bring about these changes, their cost, and where the money would come from. While he has obviously given his platform some thought, there is little indication that he has thought it out in any amount great detail, and that gives him the appearance of the stereotypical politician, long on handshakes and promises, but short on performance. There are some good ideas there

Too bad he won't avail himself of the opportunity the forum presents, he could possibly undo some of the damage his supporters have done here in the last couple of weeks. He has some good ideas, but it would be comforting to find out that he has given them more than passing thought.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Kevin Craig

Post by Kevin Craig »

Phoenix Within wrote:
Kevin Craig wrote:If only he had a website where all this could be cleared up. Too bad I haven't seen the link anywhere.

Oh please tell me that's sarcasm...

Haha yes it is, don't worry.
hellomynameis
Lord of the Board

Post by hellomynameis »

Alan Clarke could have avoided this stain to his campaign if he spent 20 minutes writing up a post: quoting his positions that are laid out on the website, explaining why he doesn't have time to participate in an internet forum and giving times & locations where people can bring their questions to him, done.

Instead he appoints some forest troll to head up internet relations. The troll proceeded to bang his lowbrow on the forum doorways and drag his churlish club from thread to thread making a complete a$$ of himself.

I think, having reviewed all the Kelowna-Lake Country candidates, I'd vote for any one of them before Clarke.

Can you dig it?
Last edited by hellomynameis on May 8th, 2009, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Books tap the wisdom of our species -- the greatest minds, the best teachers -- from all over the world and from all our history. And they're patient."
- Carl Sagan
mechanic_virus
Lord of the Board

Post by mechanic_virus »

We dig it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Kelowna-Lake Country”