Alan Clarke - Independent

Phoenix Within
Guru

Re: Alan Clarke - Independent

Post by Phoenix Within »

Kevin Craig wrote:Haha yes it is, don't worry.

Just checking dude, just checking... LOL

Hellomynameis wrote:Can you dig it?

Dig it, and dug!
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
Gaetane Daigle

Post by Gaetane Daigle »

As Alan Clarke's Financial Agent, I would like to remind all constituents that Tuesday May 12 is General Election Day, support democratic reform vote Yes to BC-STV, Yes, to Single Transferable Vote and in the spirit of BC-STV. VOTE INDEPENDENT. Stand up for "Lake Country", stand up for "Ruthland",stand up for"Glenmore" and stand up for our "School Children". Elect a voice in Victoria for Kelowna Lake Country issues.
Vote for Accountability, Balance, Commonsense, Integrity and Compassion. Vote Alan Clarke Independent.
Please visit our website to view our platform www.electclarke.ca

Authorized by Financial Agent
Gaetane Daigle
250-491-8320
mechanic_virus
Lord of the Board

Post by mechanic_virus »

Gaetane Daigle wrote:As Alan Clarke's Financial Agent, I would like to remind all constituents that Tuesday May 12 is General Election Day, support democratic reform vote Yes to BC-STV, Yes, to Single Transferable Vote and in the spirit of BC-STV. VOTE INDEPENDENT. Stand up for "Lake Country", stand up for "Ruthland",stand up for"Glenmore" and stand up for our "School Children". Elect a voice in Victoria for Kelowna Lake Country issues.
Vote for Accountability, Balance, Commonsense, Integrity and Compassion. Vote Alan Clarke Independent.
Please visit our website to view our platform http://www.electclarke.ca

Gaetane Daigle
250-491-8320

The icing on the cake.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
BigBadBootyDaddy
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by BigBadBootyDaddy »

Gaetane Daigle wrote:As Alan Clarke's Financial Agent, I would like to remind all constituents that Tuesday May 12 is General Election Day, support democratic reform vote Yes to BC-STV, Yes, to Single Transferable Vote and in the spirit of BC-STV. VOTE INDEPENDENT. Stand up for "Lake Country", stand up for "Ruthland",stand up for"Glenmore" and stand up for our "School Children". Elect a voice in Victoria for Kelowna Lake Country issues.

Gaetane Daigle
250-491-8320

This is the main reason I wont be voting for Alan Clarke, all the people on his team do is spam the forums, when questions are asked, they refuse to answer. Actually, he probably would make a great politician, he has the double speak down pat. If he is unwilling to come on here and heaven forbid Mr, Clarke was elected, who would answer for him in the legislature, as it appears he doesnt want to answer anything in here
Last edited by BigBadBootyDaddy on May 10th, 2009, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You don't love her because she is beautiful, she is beautiful, because you love her
BigBadBootyDaddy
Generalissimo Postalot

mechanic_virus wrote:

Gaetane Daigle
250-491-8320

The icing on the cake.

Gee, I must of missed the press release when the name of Rutland was changed, as a life long resident, I take offence that you cant get the name of the place right. Another strike against Mr. Clarke
You don't love her because she is beautiful, she is beautiful, because you love her
BigBadBootyDaddy
Generalissimo Postalot

mechanic_virus wrote:So... what now?

My favourite show has been canceled mid-season.

Oh wait - this just in:

http://www.castanet.net/elections/playe ... type=video

Oh my, thanks for that
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

mechanic_virus wrote:So... what now?

My favourite show has been canceled mid-season.

Oh wait - this just in:

http://www.castanet.net/elections/playe ... type=video

Bdeee, Bdeee, Bdeee... That's All Folks!
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
usquebaugh
Guru

Post by usquebaugh »

:nutzoid:
Where oh where’d my body go?
Africa or Mexico?
Where or where’d my body go?
Where’d my body go?
Have you seen my ghost?
Staring at the ground?
Have you seen my ghost?
Sick of those *bleep* clouds
Gaetane Daigle

Post by Gaetane Daigle »

Stop posting the same post over and over again.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

I have never seen a campaign so totally out of touch with what it takes to convince the voting public to come on board. Mr. Clarke (still conspicuously absent) and his supporters have offered little other than spam, insult, and references to a website full of vague promises and no detail. Direct questions were met with sarcasm, evasion, or ignored outright. You folks have got a whole lot to learn about running for public office, and I'm sure the numbers will bear that out come Tuesday.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

flüffy wrote:and I'm sure the numbers will bear that out come Tuesday.

Plus we'll end up with real numbers of exactly how many gullible people there are in this riding once the results are in. :D
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Although I am no longer in his riding (I was for many years), I am quite sure, after watching the Castanet video interview, he is not someone I would want representing me in Victoria. He appeared to me to be someone who would be totally lost in an unscripted conversation. But then that could be said of many candidates in this election.

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
Gaetane Daigle

Post by Gaetane Daigle »

May 12 Election Day " PLEASE VOTE "

Vote YES for BC-STV

Vote Alan Clarke " INDEPENDENT " a voice for " Kelowna-Lake Country " in Victoria
BigBadBootyDaddy
Generalissimo Postalot

Gaetane Daigle wrote:May 12 Election Day " PLEASE VOTE "

Vote YES for BC-STV

Vote Alan Clarke " INDEPENDENT " a voice for " Kelowna-Lake Country " in Victoria

NO
mechanic_virus
Lord of the Board

Post by mechanic_virus »

Gaetane Daigle wrote:May 12 Election Day " PLEASE VOTE "

Vote YES for BC-STV

Yes, yes, no.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Kelowna-Lake Country”