Dean Skoreyko - BC Conservatives.

Castanet News
Administrator

Dean Skoreyko - BC Conservatives.

Post by Castanet News »

This thread is for the discussion of the candidacy of Dean Skoreyko - BC Conservatives.
Putz

Re: Dean Skoreyko - BC Conservatives.

Post by Putz »

Well then, here is Dean's website. :)
http://deanformla.com/Join.html
The career chemophobes are universally afflicted with a peculiar myopia that allows them to hallucinate molehills of bad consequences of the use of chemicals while totally ignoring the mountains of benefits from their use. (From JunkScience.Com )
mileslehn

Post by mileslehn »

Good luck to Mr. Stinson in his campaign with Mr. Skoryeko. As reported by Richard Rolke. I am sure Mr. Stinsons loyal service to our community will carry Mr. Skoryeko a long way in his desire to become an elected official. However focused the media attention is on Mr. Stinson it is Mr. Skoryehos name on the ballot and it is his personality that will be representing the riding in Victoria. As a Conservative I hope the electorate will conclude that Mr. Skoryeko will be able to represent the riding as well as Mr. Stinson has. Good luck to all Conservative candidates.
Putz

Post by Putz »

Spoke to Dean this evening. Very informative and interesting individual. I found him to be strong in ideology, and approachable on issues. Certainly a viable alternative to the mainstream Parties in BC politics at present. I'd love to say more, but I might be branded.
Should I have the same opportunity to speak to other candidates, I'll post my impression. These guys aren't always that easy to pin down. :)
The career chemophobes are universally afflicted with a peculiar myopia that allows them to hallucinate molehills of bad consequences of the use of chemicals while totally ignoring the mountains of benefits from their use. (From JunkScience.Com )
bannister21

Post by bannister21 »

Certainly the BC Conservatives has a decent platform but come on couldn’t they come up with a better candidate?

Mr. Skoreyko obviously hasn’t heard the term “Three Strikes Your Out”, the local people have previously spoken quite loudly in regards to his representation at various levels.

Firstly defeated by Colin Mayes the Okanagan – Shuswap MP
Secondly defeated by Wayne Lippert - Vernon Mayor
Thirdly defeated by present Coldstream Councilors

As to what business Mr. Skoreyko owns and operates does anyone actually know?

Good luck BC Conservatives but get rid of the dead weight otherwise we’ll be no better off.
chrisv
Fledgling

Post by chrisv »

Throw your name in the hat next time if you dont like him

Return to “Vernon-Monashee”