What kind of gun would jesus carry?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: What kind of gun would jesus carry?

Post by steven lloyd »

nibs wrote:Lets start a church.
we need a name

fundy-mentalist ?
peggran

Post by peggran »

Do you really think Jesus needs a gun??
Sierra T

Post by Sierra T »

peggran wrote:Do you really think Jesus needs a gun??

does if he wants to shoot all the sceptics on this thread.

steven lloyd wrote:fundy-mentalist ?

'bout Funday- mentalist
fundyfisherman

Post by fundyfisherman »

If we are to start a church we need some real repentence here , which one of you wants to repent (turn away) from your sins first ?

We got to have the real thing here no fake repentence .

oh in case you want to know what sin is ? Sin is the transgression of the law .

So come on now , who's first?
Born_again
Guru

Post by Born_again »

You start .................... :popcorn:
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

fundyfisherman wrote:If we are to start a church we need some real repentence here , which one of you wants to repent (turn away) from your sins first ?

:hailjo: Me sah, I's a sinnar. Jebus saves me, I's a dirty, filthy sinnar.

go *bleep* yourself.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

fundyfisherman wrote:If we are to start a church we need some real repentence here , which one of you wants to repent (turn away) from your sins first ?

Oh fine. I'll start.

Wait! I don't want to be part of a formal religion (church). Is that a sin?
But, let's say I did want to be part of this new church...Sin is the transgression of what law? The bible is full of laws. And there are laws of the land. The law of gravity, etc.
The TEN Commandments? I think there could be some transgressions one could commit that aren't on the list of ten.
BTW, I think true repentence would be confessing to the one wronged, not posting about it on a forum.
And who says that a church has to be based on "repentance" anyway? Maybe we could start a non-church that focuses on good things done, rather than sin? :137:
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

maybe we could just be like Rasta's and smoke stuff
fundyfisherman

Post by fundyfisherman »

We want to have the real thing so we can see power in the Okanagan .

Be worth dropping our sins if we could get some bullets for our guns so we no longer had to fire blanks (empty unheard prayers) .

If we are going to start a church lets get it right .

Oh ya and don't forget the prize at the end . kings and priest for eternity . Which one of you wants Vernon ?

I will let you guys in on a secret I was baptised in the Okanogan , flew 3000 miles to get baptised there , was a couple real ones around there then .
fundyfisherman

Post by fundyfisherman »

I think we should just start with the 10 commands , they was the only ones wrote in stone and will be in the arc of the testamony when its found in the future on the stone tablets inside. Any of them 10 you people can't keep ?

Remember after baptism you get the comforter to help you be stronger and wiser too .Only though if you find true repentance . If its not true repentence you will not connect .
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

fundyfisherman wrote:I think we should just start with the 10 commands , they was the only ones wrote in stone and will be in the arc of the testamony when its found in the future on the stone tablets inside. Any of them 10 you people can't keep ?

Remember after baptism you get the comforter to help you be stronger and wiser too .Only though if you find true repentance . If its not true repentence you will not connect . :coffeecanuck: :loonytunes:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Lo, what idiot suggested starting a church?????
We're lost but we're making good time.
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

fundyfisherman wrote:I think we should just start with the 10 commands , they was the only ones wrote in stone and will be in the arc of the testamony when its found in the future on the stone tablets inside. Any of them 10 you people can't keep ?

Remember after baptism you get the comforter to help you be stronger and wiser too .Only though if you find true repentance . If its not true repentence you will not connect .

Seeing as this is a topic about guns, I can gladly remain on topic by asking you to consider shooting yourself.

Seriously.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Not a bad idea. Do you happen to have a copy handy - like written in stone I mean. I mean no ones gonna take us too seriously if we just print them off some list from our computer - you know what I mean. Something chiselled in rock is just gonna have so much more impact.

p.s. can we leave the one out about coveting my neighbor's wife? She's a hottie!
fundyfisherman

Post by fundyfisherman »

Actually you must of read the catholic version ,catholics have erased the 2 command (thou shalt not make graven images) as they had a business going of making graven images .

They took the 10th command (thou shalt not covet) and made 2 commands thou shalt not covet the neibours wife and thou shault not covet the neighbours house. I guess you could covet his car , his boat , his donkey or his chickens if you wanted to acording to the catholic church .

The trouble with most professing Christians is they all deny the 4th command and make up stupid arguements just so they can break the 4th command and therefore have a false repentence so get no bullets for their guns . I suspect Sunday keeping christians prayers to not go past the ceiling . So we got to get it right folks we must keep the 4th too . No working from Friday dusk till sat dusk . Come on now ,lets do it right . Satan only needs to get you on one command so going with main stram to church on Sunday is enough to screw the whole thing ,we must be Sabbath keepers !

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”