We are all atheists

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Putz

Re: We are all atheists

Post by Putz »

Is yellowfin tuna, meat? How many points do you get for a win? I'm a neophyte, a mere babe in the woods please be gentle.
The career chemophobes are universally afflicted with a peculiar myopia that allows them to hallucinate molehills of bad consequences of the use of chemicals while totally ignoring the mountains of benefits from their use. (From JunkScience.Com )
hellomynameis
Lord of the Board

Post by hellomynameis »

Putz wrote:Is yellowfin tuna, meat? How many points do you get for a win? I'm a neophyte, a mere babe in the woods please be gentle.

"Meat" is the sweet swill of outlandish internet humour, the tuna fish is sauce.. well actually the he/she is the sauce and the tuna is the sauce-noa, kay?

Besides all that, Tuna steak? You are not going to tell me something in steakform isn't meat so: come on? come on!

Also,

New-Internet does not NES-e-SARS-orly? abrogate Third Age sayings and "looks like meat is back on the menu" is most definitely an Orcish parable.

Either way I'm covered.

Game on? I see your win and raise you 9000!
"Books tap the wisdom of our species -- the greatest minds, the best teachers -- from all over the world and from all our history. And they're patient."
- Carl Sagan
Putz

Post by Putz »

If you've got teenagers at home, or know someone who does, insert ***rolling eyes OOOoooooKKKKkkkk smiley*** here. I'm sorry I'm not savvy to, or up to, your obvious internet lingo superiority. :) It may take me awhile to have this translated. (and my kids tell me the internet is interesting and easy (mutter))
The career chemophobes are universally afflicted with a peculiar myopia that allows them to hallucinate molehills of bad consequences of the use of chemicals while totally ignoring the mountains of benefits from their use. (From JunkScience.Com )
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

nice to see Hellomni in such a good mood...either that or really angry...?
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
hellomynameis
Lord of the Board

Post by hellomynameis »

Actually I'd call it being in a high state of psychosis "Aw ripe for the pickings dhat one is, eh mate?" brought on from a bad day at work and a broken gas gauge/gas cap shtick(*bleep* Volkswagen!) that lead to UTTER HILARITY!!!!!!! after work. :spinball: :cursor: :spinball: :cursor:
"Books tap the wisdom of our species -- the greatest minds, the best teachers -- from all over the world and from all our history. And they're patient."
- Carl Sagan
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Hello Hello, there are lots of VW nurses in Victoria, just find a nice one to hold your hand, you will feel sooo much better.
We're lost but we're making good time.
oldhippy
Board Meister

Post by oldhippy »

What is this: WE ARE ALL ATHEIST. One person speaking for all. Speak for yourself and let me speak for myself. I don't speak for others. Please let me speak for myself. If your or I are Atheists then let us say so. To ASSUME would make an *bleep* out of U and ME.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Do you believe in Zeus?
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Some love steak & chicken but won't eat pork, horse, cat, therefore...
we are all vegetarian!!
:127:

Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Nice try, but you obviously don't understand the argument.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

rubbish.

Vegetarians could say:
"some of us have carried the only obviously logical perspective to its ultimate conclusion.
Once the rest of you delusional flesh eating nutjobs become more enlightened you'll join us and the world will finally be rid of the horror that is your local abattoire, and a far healthier place...Now stop blindly following your leader "The Colonel" with his wee beedy eyes and trying to foist his dang herbs and spices on the rest of us!"

mmmm...chiiiicken!

I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Meat exists, vegans believe that, vegans believe that eating meat (which does exist) is not good.

Athiests dont believe that got (meat) exists. They believe that eating god is not possible.

"God made man in his own image"
God is invisible
Why is man not invisible?

I read that someplace.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

you...you can't see me right now... can you?? :200:

I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Not quite sure Sobro, are you the one with the red hair and the lap top, or are you the blond putting whiteout on the monitor?
oldhippy
Board Meister

Post by oldhippy »

An emotion is a feeling without touching.

If a person has Feelings, Knows what Innocence is, has Understanding of what they have learned, Use their knowledge with Wisdom, Knows their inner self and what is around the outer self must believe in something so, Is there any such thing as an Atheist?

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”