I fully admit: I am addicted to Castanet Forums

A potpourri of off-topics.
Bananaz
Übergod

I fully admit: I am addicted to Castanet Forums

Post by Bananaz »

After being razzed by several posters bugging me about posting during work hours and what not, I have started to feel pretty guilty.

Last night I came to the realization that yes, I am addicted to the Forums on Castanet. I absolutely cannot help myself. It started off because I was bored and now it's to the point, where I cannot refrain myself from posting if someone says something that I don't like or disagree with. I mean I'm still getting all my daily tasks completed but I'm sure they could have been done in less time if I wasn't busy messing around on here.

So this is my attempt to admit it and try to stop my behavior. I figured if I HAVE to post something that it will either be done at the end of the day or during my lunch break. So this is my last ditch effort to lay it out there and then from today on, I am not to be posting on forums unless it's during my break or after 4:30 in the afternoon. Ooops, well I've already broken that one cuz right now it seems to be 4:27, lol so ok after day will be my official start to not wasting my employers time or money and to stop this horrific addiction!
Cherish yesterday
Dream tomorrow
Live today
Triple 6

Re: I fully admit: I am addicted to Castanet Forums

Post by Triple 6 »

Ok, Admitting is the 1st step. However it's not really "Kelowna News" (In your world perhaps) :), So I will move this to the "cheers" thread.

Good on ya.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Bananaz
Übergod

Post by Bananaz »

Sorry I tend to put everything in there and let you do your thing :) Thanks though.

As well don't forget everyone that denial is the first stage!
Cherish yesterday
Dream tomorrow
Live today
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

sumthin2say wrote:Sorry I tend to put everything in there and let you do your thing :) Thanks though.

No worries~
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Post by eyepop »

sumthin2say wrote:Last night I came to the realization that yes, I am addicted to the Forums on Castanet. I absolutely cannot help myself.

it'll pass.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I like Castanet forums. There's a lot of information that is really valuable to me being passed around.

At the same time there's a lot of whining and moaning that I don't care for.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

CaptainAwesome wrote: there's a lot of whining and moaning.

:ohmygod: What are you doing "CaptainAwesome" :dyinglaughing:
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Post by eyepop »

CaptainAwesome wrote:At the same time there's a lot of whining and moaning that I don't care for.

..and some you do?

:137:
brican

Post by brican »

sumthin2say wrote: Ooops, well I've already broken that one cuz right now it seems to be 4:27, lol so ok after day will be my official start to not wasting my employers time or money and to stop this horrific addiction!

i can relate to your "addiction" and have great empathy for you, but.......GET BACK TO WORK! :dyinglaughing:

no one else said it, and you know they all wanted to,.... :spinball:
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

StrutsnStuff wrote:Sorry I tend to put everything in there and let you do your thing :) Thanks though.

Hey don't worry about it.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

sumthin2say wrote:I cannot refrain myself from posting if someone says something that I don't like or disagree with.

Your taxes should be doubled. Murder should be legalized.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Bananaz
Übergod

Post by Bananaz »

brican wrote:
sumthin2say wrote: Ooops, well I've already broken that one cuz right now it seems to be 4:27, lol so ok after day will be my official start to not wasting my employers time or money and to stop this horrific addiction!

i can relate to your "addiction" and have great empathy for you, but.......GET BACK TO WORK! :dyinglaughing:

no one else said it, and you know they all wanted to,.... :spinball:

You are completely right, as embarassing as it is to say. But at least I can admit that I have a problem :)
Cherish yesterday
Dream tomorrow
Live today
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

I think your problem is not so uncommon . . . :oops:
I haven't failed until I quit.
GB17
Board Meister

Post by GB17 »

Castanet Forum Anonymous meetings to be held Monday, Wednesday & Friday evenings at a Pub of your choice :dyinglaughing: .
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

GB17 wrote:Castanet Forum Anonymous meetings to be held Monday, Wednesday & Friday evenings at a Pub of your choice :dyinglaughing: .

Some might need an extra night... You know the ones that overdose.

Return to “Grab Bag”