If there is a god

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Re: If there is a god

Post by Mr Danksworth »

If one does not believe in gods then why would one try to become one? It's a non sequitur.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Mr Danksworth wrote:If one does not believe in gods then why would one try to become one? It's a non sequitur.

Now where did I specifically refer only to people who do not believe in gods? High intellect usually infers possession of an open mind without bias and unproven notions.

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

If your mind is too open, your brain might fall out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFO6ZhUW ... edded#t=27

P.s. Why do you always put 'Nab' at the end of your posts? Your name is right there beside whatever you write. What's the use? We know it's you whether it's there or not.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Mr Danksworth wrote:...P.s. Why do you always put 'Nab' at the end of your posts? Your name is right there beside whatever you write. What's the use? We know it's you whether it's there or not.

Glad to hear that you know for sure it is me. Is it somehow important to you that I sign most of my posts "Nab", some "nab", others "Nabcom", while some others not at all? But then how would I know who you choose to post as today? Would you care to lay back, relax, and tell me all about it? ;-) Perhaps while you are at it you could clarify who it is you refer to as "we"?

NAB
Last edited by NAB on Aug 29th, 2009, 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

This looks like a good channel to watch just need some :popcorn:
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Nabcom wrote:you could clarify who it is you refer to as "we"?

Heathens united for christs sake.
We're lost but we're making good time.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”