Canadian Women

All things Olympic, be it the games themselves, economic impact, political comments, rants, raves . . . anything and everything Olympian goes here.
SpaceAddict
Lord of the Board

Re: Canadian Women

Post by SpaceAddict »

Excellent on the bronze... :sunshine:

Now the Girls Hockey team is being accused of being a bunch of drunken sailors.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

SpaceAddict wrote:Now the Girls Hockey team is being accused of being a bunch of drunken sailors.

That's a compliment!
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Cateyes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Cateyes »

LOL...and now I present BOOZEGATE!

The Canadian women have apparently disgraced us by showing the world they are bunch of booze hounds! Not my impression mind you. Just what the media is sayin.

Sittin in the centre of the ice drinking beer, smoking cigars wearing their gold medals. At least one is under 19. Oh yea, that's gonna go over well! :television:

Now the IOC is investigating..... :popcorn:

11 pictures at this link with a couple choice ones added here for your viewing pleasure...... :anonymous:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/2 ... 77665.html

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/hockey/news/n ... +behaviour
Last edited by Cateyes on Feb 26th, 2010, 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Find something to give a damn about!
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

OMG OMG OMG!

THIS JUST IN!!!

CANADIANS DRINK BEER!!!!
Cateyes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Cateyes »

Captain Awesome wrote:

OMG OMG OMG!

THIS JUST IN!!!

CANADIANS DRINK BEER!!!!

LOL!!!!

Sitting on their a$$es in the middle of the olympic ice, wearing gold medals while drinking beer and smoking cigars. LOL! A snowboarder pretty much had to leave town for disrespecting his medal. These are the olympics, not UFC. It may surprise you to know there is a pretty strict code of conduct about what you do while wearing your medal with the Olympics still on.

Somehow I don't think underage drinking in the middle of the olympic ice in your uniform wearing your medal is something that is going to go over well. Call me crazy. At the very least it may cost them some endorsement dollars. But hey, maybe Molson will throw them a few bucks for this free advertising.....lol!
Last edited by Cateyes on Feb 26th, 2010, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Cateyes wrote:Underage Canadian women, sitting on their a$$es in the middle of the olympic ice, wearing gold medals. LOL! A snowboarder pretty much had to leave town for disrespecting his medal. These are the olympics, not UFC. It may surprise you to know there is a pretty strict code of conduct about what you do while wearing your medal with the Olympics still on.

Ahahha, you'll just pick anything out of desperation, eh?

CANADIANS ARE SUSPECTED OF NOT WASHING THEIR HANDS AFTER PEEING!!!

Cateyes comment:

"I give you the PEEGATE!!! Personal hygiene is very important. What kind of role models are these??? Vanoc obviously failed!"

Whatever.

GO CANADIAN WOMEN GO!!!

Somehow I don't think underage drinking in the middle of the olympic ice in your uniform wearing your medal is something that is going to go over well. Call me crazy.

Oh, we do. 100% of your "predictions" never materialized. No protesting crowds. No Americans annexing Whistler. Snow event went on without a problem. Transit is functioning normally. Vancouver is glowing with Canadian spirit.

Yawn.
Cateyes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Cateyes »

Captain Awesome wrote:
Cateyes wrote:Underage Canadian women, sitting on their a$$es in the middle of the olympic ice, wearing gold medals. LOL! A snowboarder pretty much had to leave town for disrespecting his medal. These are the olympics, not UFC. It may surprise you to know there is a pretty strict code of conduct about what you do while wearing your medal with the Olympics still on.

Ahahha, you'll just pick anything out of desperation, eh?

CANADIANS ARE SUSPECTED OF NOT WASHING THEIR HANDS AFTER PEEING!!!

Cateyes comment:

"I give you the PEEGATE!!! Personal hygiene is very important. What kind of role models are these??? Vanoc obviously failed!"

Whatever.

GO CANADIAN WOMEN GO!!!

Somehow I don't think underage drinking in the middle of the olympic ice in your uniform wearing your medal is something that is going to go over well. Call me crazy.

Oh, we do. 100% of your "predictions" never materialized. No protesting crowds. No Americans annexing Whistler. Snow event went on without a problem. Transit is functioning normally.

Yawn.

Hey, just passing the message along but feel free to shoot the messenger. See if I care..... :coffeecanuck:
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/02 ... ml?_r=1&hp
Last edited by Cateyes on Feb 26th, 2010, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Cateyes wrote:Hey, just passing the message along but feel free to shoot the messenger. See if I care.....

Nobody is shooting messengers, everybody makes fun of a desperate party pooper :dyinglaughing:
Cateyes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Cateyes »

Captain Awesome wrote:
Cateyes wrote:Hey, just passing the message along but feel free to shoot the messenger. See if I care.....

Nobody is shooting messengers, everybody makes fun of a desperate party pooper :dyinglaughing:

LOL! Yea, I guess the NYtimes is pretty desparate too! :greenbouncers: Who reads that garbage?! Probably a lot less people than castanet. That's what I figure because castanet is the greatest ever.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Cateyes wrote:LOL! Yea, I guess the NYtimes is pretty desparate too!

What, no British tabloids? No Russian Pravda's? I'd love to see Russians trying to complain about Canadians celebrating with beer!
Cateyes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Cateyes »

Captain Awesome wrote:
Cateyes wrote:LOL! Yea, I guess the NYtimes is pretty desparate too!

What, no British tabloids? No Russian Pravda's? I'd love to see Russians trying to complain about Canadians celebrating with beer!

They would think we are pu$$ies (pardon the double pun :spinball: ) for not drinking vodka!

I'm sure the Brit's will get to it in the next few hours as it's a lot juicier than this critism.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 041547.ece
Last edited by Cateyes on Feb 26th, 2010, 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Cateyes wrote:
Captain Awesome wrote:

They would think we are pu$$ies (pardon the double pun :spinball: ) for not drinking vodka!

Ok, that was funny. :dyinglaughing:

I'll give you that.

Night!

:sleepdeprived:
Liberty and Truth

Post by Liberty and Truth »

Cateyes wrote:
Captain Awesome wrote:

LOL! Yea, I guess the NYtimes is pretty desparate too! :greenbouncers: Who reads that garbage?! Probably a lot less people than castanet. That's what I figure because castanet is the greatest ever.

As soon as something develops that has even a remote possibility of being spun in a negative light the spin machine starts up. Of course the NY Times is going to be down on the Canadian women, we crushed their women's hockey team, and made them all cry. Too bad everyone is laughing too hard at these negative nellies to care. To the media scumbags that turned this nothing story into a way to bash Canada - if you have ever won something in life, you'd understand why these girls were celebrating - but since it's obvious you people don't understand, there's only one word for you people - LOSERS.
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

If I won the Gold and kicked their *bleep*...I would doing exactly what they did.
USA...ya...sore losers....IMO
ILBT uh-huh
Guru

Post by ILBT uh-huh »

Women that smoke cigars and drink beer.These are my type of women. Could it get any better? If I wasn't married...
Morning coffee is the highlight of my day. It's downhill all day after that.

Return to “2010 Winter Olympic Games”