Catholic church and its shortcomings

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
bingoman99
Fledgling

Re: Catholic church and its shortcomings

Post by bingoman99 »

I remember being about 16 or 17 yrs old,.....and 3 other catholic buddies of mine's famliies "had" to go to "midnite Christmas mass" at Immaculata Church....,...years ago.... so on Dec 24th...at about 9pm....we (me & my friends) got together BEFOREhand at 9-10pm.....2 hrs before the "sacred BORING event"......,... who were also "forced" to go to midnite C'mas mass..,..we all got just Sh##-faced,...and we all staggered in to the church (so our parents would see us there and have big SMILES on their faces that we were getting some catholic spirituality in us at this time of year)......if they (all of our parents) only knew that was the LONGEST 1 HOUR of our lives,...but the ALCOHOL helped with the SHEAR CATHOLIC BOREDOME that C'mas eve'.....I think all i remember is having to take a PEE the entire hour........ HAH :dyinglaughing:

see?...how the catholic faith is dying?..... and THAT was YEARS ago....
Type_O
Board Meister

Post by Type_O »

I think you may have hit send twice there "bingoman99".

It was hard enough reading the first paragraph, without reading the whole bloody thing twice.
bingoman99
Fledgling

Post by bingoman99 »

yeah,...yer rite,...i hit it twice...sorry......bye bye catholic church.....only OLD LADIES and OLD MEN go to catholic services........BYE BYE........a lot of good u were to me......(wish I was African-American and could "jump up & down & sing....like in the BLUES BROTHERS movie...rather than that BORING CATHOLIC crap....).....if only the catholic church could realize there r people like me who make BIG $$, but refuse to support a BORING BORING BORING BORING faith......

anybody out there who can suggest an EXCITING faith????.......one that will sprout EXCITEMENT.....hmmm....even a MUSLIM faith.....no J.H......dont wanna go door-to-door, thank u very much..........I'll go....as log as it's not a TV Evangelist-crap faith....no thanks to that.....
bingoman99
Fledgling

Post by bingoman99 »

and,...what was with that STINKY SMELLY ash- thing in the brass basket on chains.... that the priest would "fling" at the parishenors that would spray a bunch of smelly smokey ash at everybody in the pews.....YUK ! ....it smelled like burnt bodies from a Nazi concentration camp.... nobody but catholics would know what i am talking about......what?....was that supposed to "cleanse" me?....that smelly burnt-body crap can be STOPPED from the catholic faith...thank u very much....the only thing that smelly-dead-body-ash- thing did was "wake" me up....I always wanted to PUKE after smelling that.........
Type_O
Board Meister

Post by Type_O »

Reads like you need to vent and retain help bingoman99.
bingoman99
Fledgling

Post by bingoman99 »

no.....u read wromg there dude,.......catholic religion is dying........what a waste that i listened to my parents and went to "church" every sunday....it was just for "show"...so that others saw our family go to that useless faith.....i'd rather smoke a big fatty than waste my time in a catholic church EVER again.... so back atchya.... chill.... check out marc emery post.......nice buds there....
bingoman99
Fledgling

Post by bingoman99 »

oooohh... fledgling....did i hurt your catholic feelings?.... OLD people go to catholic churches....it's dying..... live with it.....
Type_O
Board Meister

Post by Type_O »

bingoman99 wrote:oooohh... fledgling....did i hurt your catholic feelings?.... OLD people go to catholic churches....it's dying..... live with it.....

Are you talking to me? Too cute to fill in my name?

Catholic? No. Old maybe, nothing wrong with being old. I feel good in my skin - that is a good thing.
bingoman99
Fledgling

Post by bingoman99 »

i will NEVER subject my children to a CATHOLIC service EVER in my life again... suck on that......I'd rather listen to a JH at the door for 20 mins on a Wed morning at 7:30 am,...than EVER go to a catholic 1 hour (painful!) service..... the catholic faith is dying my friend....live with it.....
Type_O
Board Meister

Post by Type_O »

bingoman99 wrote:i will NEVER subject my children to a CATHOLIC service EVER in my life again... suck on that......I'd rather listen to a JH at the door for 20 mins on a Wed morning at 7:30 am,...than EVER go to a catholic 1 hour (painful!) service..... the catholic faith is dying my friend....live with it.....

Never is a pretty big word, I'd rate that up there with Hate. You need some humour in your life, babe.
bingoman99
Fledgling

Post by bingoman99 »

AND.....the only way to get ME into a catholic service is if I SMOKE A BIG FATTY 10 minutes before walking in the door.......so I'll be able to actually STAND it...unlike when i was a kid/teenager....so to all u catholic parents out there...spare your children...let them SMOKE a big FATTY or drink 2-3 Black Label 8% Supremes......otherwise...they'll be counting the # of crosses on the walls to pass the time.....take it from me AND my brothers.....AND my buddies who had to go thru that he##....
:discodance: :hailjo: :dyinglaughing:
Type_O
Board Meister

Post by Type_O »

bingoman99 wrote:AND.....the only way to get ME into a catholic service is if I SMOKE A BIG FATTY 10 minutes before walking in the door.......so I'll be able to actually STAND it...unlike when i was a kid/teenager....so to all u catholic parents out there...spare your children...let them SMOKE a big FATTY or drink 2-3 Black Label 8% Supremes......otherwise...they'll be counting the # of crosses on the walls to pass the time.....take it from me AND my brothers.....AND my buddies who had to go thru that he##....
:discodance: :hailjo: :dyinglaughing:

Regardless of whether you delete this in the morning, this will remain a good reminder to you of the BS you post while intoxicated.

You can thank me later.

T_O
bingoman99
Fledgling

Post by bingoman99 »

just speaking my mind there dude,.... no intoxication..........just remembrances of the catholic he## I was exposed to... have a good nite... bye bye catholic religion.....
Type_O
Board Meister

Post by Type_O »

bingoman99 wrote:just speaking my mind there dude,.... no intoxication..........just remembrances of the catholic he## I was exposed to... have a good nite... bye bye catholic religion.....

It's a great forum. You take care.
bingoman99
Fledgling

Post by bingoman99 »

thx,...i will.... if u check on earlier posts i even asked ..."is there a religion out there that will/can spark interest?"....no response.....b/c as u know the catholic faith is not on the top 10.....let me know when u think of a faith that will spark interest in me (and my children)......otherwise.....bye bye catholic faith.... YAAAAAAWWWWNNNN (yawn)...

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”