Fundamentalist Christian (List)

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
coffeeFreak
Guru

Re: Fundamentalist Christian (List)

Post by coffeeFreak »

It looks to me like Johnright is going to work at getting this discussion down too,,,Wow Jesus would be so proud of how you are drawing people to him jr.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Born_again wrote:Hey, Steven Lloyd!! How kindly are you taken by John Right's flattery?

John Right wrote:I pegged you and your buddies a long time ago

:dyinglaughing: I don't know how much weight I can give his flattery. He's got me pegged as a God-hating atheist so we know for sure that reading for comprehension isn't on his list of priorities.
A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

At least I didn't wait til page 33 to get here.

Do Christians still think Dinosaur bones are plants by Satan to test someone's faith?
Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Queen K wrote: Do Christians still think Dinosaur bones are plants by Satan to test someone's faith?

:dyinglaughing: Maybe the ones who think God created homosexuals to be abominations.
A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
mtnman1
Guru

Post by mtnman1 »

steven lloyd wrote:
Born_again wrote:Hey, Steven Lloyd!! How kindly are you taken by John Right's flattery?

John Right wrote:I pegged you and your buddies a long time ago

:dyinglaughing: I don't know how much weight I can give his flattery. He's got me pegged as a God-hating atheist so we know for sure that reading for comprehension isn't on his list of priorities.

:dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
Lack of objection is implied consent.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”