Election humour

A temporary forum for discussion about the upcoming election.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Election humour

Post by oneh2obabe »

Time for some laughter instead of the endless arguing about which party should win. I know, it's been said over and over and over that there's only one party worthy and if you cast your ballot for someone else, you're short a few bricks. Lighten up folks.

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Election humour

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Those were good - when I saw the thread title I thought this was just yet another attempt to spam that thoroughly unfunny S___Harperdid.com site. Thanks for the laughs!!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

The biggest joke of all is on us, we voted him in to power.
We're lost but we're making good time.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Now now, keep it light :sunshine:

Those are quite funny!
I haven't failed until I quit.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Nibs wrote:The biggest joke of all is on us, we voted him in to power.

I agree - I just hope that this time someone runs a strong enough candidate in his riding that Layton loses his seat this election and the NDP can be swept into the dustbin of Canadian political history where they belong.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
Amarow121
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Amarow121 »

Omg love the ordinary canadians with ordinary leaves that need to be ordinarily raked!
:dyinglaughing:

Also really enjoying the possibility of free maple syrup if I vote!
We should do that....
Fake maple syrup for those who can't have sugar of course.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Michael Ignatieff Monument Committee

A committee has been formed to raise $5,000,000 for a monument of Michael Ignatieff
They originally wanted to put it on Mt. Rushmore since he spent so much time in the USA but they discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

They then decided to erect a statue of Mike in the Quebec Hall Of Fame since he loves that province more than all the others combined.

They were certainly in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed.

It was not proper to place it beside the statue of Sir John A MacDonald, who never told a lie, nor beside Pierre Trudeau who never told the truth, since he could never tell the difference.

They finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Liberal the world has ever known.
He left on a journey not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he didn't know where he was.
He returned home not knowing where he had been, and he did it all on somebody else's money.
A Sincere Thank You from the Ignatieff Monument Committee

P.S. The Committee has raised $1.35 so far.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Guess which leader this is?

This one is easy...

But 10 bonus points if you can figure out who this guy is:

Answers at: http://www.vintagevoter.ca
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Why that's Jack, of course! The 'stache is a dead giveaway!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

daria wrote:Image

Why that's Jack, of course! The 'stache is a dead giveaway!

Good job! 10 points! :sunshine:

Return to “Federal Election 2011”