Before you all go voting....

A temporary forum for discussion about the upcoming election.
kina
Board Meister

Before you all go voting....

Post by kina »

Just thought I'd show you all this video I found about the Canadian government. It's rather well made:

Oh Canada Movie (playlist):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-323LdW8v4&playnext=1&list=PL2A173B63B63A5C8B

I've listed here the videos in the topic order for easier access to whatever you may be more interested in. I personally recommend watching the whole documentary but here it is:

#1: Introduction
#2: 91% Federal Debt is interest (How that happened)
#3: How compound interest works (What would you do with $160,000,000 a day?)
#4: Our politicians' views, past and present (How the government works)
#5: Who really prints our money and in turn makes inflation (Would you ever guess a German corporation?)
#6: How the monetary system should work (And why in the world it isn't that way)
#7: Why the taxpayer is the punished one (The world monetary system)
#8: Bilderberg and Powercorp's power over politics (All your favorites had the same employer at some point)
#9: More on Bilderberg (Who is all in there)
#10: The valid and unbiased media (Sort of)
#11: Rigged elections (Plus a nice bit about Iggy too)
#12: Conclusion (It's up to you, choose wisely)

Enjoy.
"The Ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy...”
-Martin Luther King
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: Before you all go voting....

Post by Nebula »

Please tell me one of those videos talks about the lizard people from outer space who masquerade as humans and who are really running the world.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
kina
Board Meister

Post by kina »

Nebula wrote:Please tell me one of those videos talks about the lizard people from outer space who masquerade as humans and who are really running the world.

Ha ha! NOT AT ALL. I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you on that one nebula.
Try watching it and you'll see. :sunshine:
"The Ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy...”
-Martin Luther King
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Awwwwww, no lizard people? That's disappointing. Conspiracy theories just aren't fun without lizard people.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
kina
Board Meister

Post by kina »

Nebula wrote:Awwwwww, no lizard people? That's disappointing. Conspiracy theories just aren't fun without lizard people.

Well the lack of lizard people in my original post is really not the point here. Why the sudden off topic interest? Just try watching the videos.

Hopefully the other people who will open this post will do so with a more open mind.

:backtotopic: please.
-Martin Luther King
Al Czervic
Guru

Post by Al Czervic »

…there should be a voters IQ test that can “weed” out people who make video's like those....
Back with a vengeance
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Neb's just upset cause he had hoped for the title of Lizard King - damn Jim Morrison!
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

:137: Does Michael Moore have a little brother ???
kina
Board Meister

Post by kina »

Well nobody likes bad news now do they.
-Martin Luther King
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

kina wrote:Well the lack of lizard people in my original post is really not the point here. Why the sudden off topic interest? Just try watching the videos.

Hopefully the other people who will open this post will do so with a more open mind.

With past experience behind me, I know that:

A. There will be far worse comments than my lizard people comment posted here;
B. This thread will be moved to Nefarious Plots, where you and three other conspiracy theorists can talk about it and pat each other on the back over how smart you all are;
C. The mods will close this thread;
D. Some combination of the above.

And just for the record, the lizard people comment was made for a reason... Talk of how the Bilderberg's are ruling the world is of about as much value as David Icke's belief that the Queen, George Bush and others are actually lizard people from outer space.
kina
Board Meister

Post by kina »

Nebula wrote:
kina wrote:Well the lack of lizard people in my original post is really not the point here. Why the sudden off topic interest? Just try watching the videos.

With past experience behind me, I know that:

A. There will be far worse comments than my lizard people comment posted here;
B. This thread will be moved to Nefarious Plots, where you and three other conspiracy theorists can talk about it and pat each other on the back over how smart you all are;
C. The mods will close this thread;
D. Some combination of the above.

And just for the record, the lizard people comment was made for a reason... Talk of how the Bilderberg's are ruling the world is of about as much value as David Icke's belief that the Queen, George Bush and others are actually lizard people from outer space.

:backtotopic:
-Martin Luther King
kina
Board Meister

Post by kina »

I'm listening to CBC radio one right now (88.9FM): http://www.cbc.ca/video/radio-popup.html#networkKey=cbc_radio_one&programKey=kelowna Hurry cause it'll pass.

It's talking about ombudsman and the current government's lack of productivity.
-Martin Luther King
kina
Board Meister

Post by kina »

steven lloyd wrote::137: Does Michael Moore have a little brother ???

Apparently he does. Several in fact, on both sides of the coast. Here's another one from this side:
Hijacking Humanity Final Cut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2qPZ9WqLy4&playnext=1&list=PLD3979F111F8767B1

And this is their grandfather:
Noam Chomsky Q&A at the 2007 Z Media Institute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqwGRmBOI0

Looks like there's a whole happy family across the northern hemisphere of this continent.
-Martin Luther King

Return to “Federal Election 2011”