Guess we'll be stuck with Cannan yet again

A temporary forum for discussion about the upcoming election.
crookedmember
Banned

Guess we'll be stuck with Cannan yet again

Post by crookedmember »

His party gave us the GST, killed the income trusts (after they said they wouldn't) and bribed Campbell (with our own money) into siccing the HST on us.

But Ron's a good, "pro-life" conservative and that's enough for most Kelowna voters.

Perhaps if we'd start showing these guys the door, they'd think twice before treating us like doormats.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Guess we'll be stuck with Cannan yet again

Post by Captain Awesome »

If he's good for everybody, would would people elect someone else?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

Captain Awesome wrote:If he's good for everybody, would would people elect someone else?

Unfortunately large amount of church going people only see 1 thing were the candidate stands on abortion.
It is sad.
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

Captain Awesome wrote:If he's good for everybody, would would people elect someone else?

Unfortunately large amount of church going people only see 1 thing were (not all, but a lot) the candidate stands on abortion.
It is sad.
mountainmama
Fledgling

Post by mountainmama »

I voted for Ron in the last election, thinking we would see him in action. We missed the puppet strings attached to his upper and lower extremities. I will be voting NDP this time and am encouraging my family and friends to do so also. The only way that I would agree to let a man have a say about whether I remain pregnant or not, is if he had his genitals removed. Then he would have a say! I think Harper already did that to all of the Conservative MP'S based on what we have seen in the last few years.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

RR24K wrote:Unfortunately large amount of church going people only see 1 thing were (not all, but a lot) the candidate stands on abortion.
It is sad.

EVERYBODY usually only see one thing they think is the most important. To some it's taxes, to some it's support for single women, to some it's environment. Vast majority vote like this.

So what?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

I never thought I'd do it, but I'm going to vote NDP too.

People in this town spent so much time railing about the income trusts and HST . . . then went they get the chance to send a message with their vote, suddenly Ron Cannan's job security and platinum pension plan becomes more important.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

Captain Awesome wrote:
RR24K wrote:Unfortunately large amount of church going people only see 1 thing were (not all, but a lot) the candidate stands on abortion.
It is sad.

EVERYBODY usually only see one thing they think is the most important. To some it's taxes, to some its support for single women, to some its environment. Vast majority vote like this.

So what?

Your right CA, my issue is who's best for the job and keep personal choices to them self.

Return to “Federal Election 2011”