Election Day

A temporary forum for discussion about the upcoming election.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Election Day

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Corneliousrooster wrote:What are you saying? .

I have been very clear what I am saying. You just have to read my posts instead of going nuts and babbling about nothing. It's clear you have zero grasp of this issue as evidenced by the fact that you now have wandered off into some discussion about ??? - I actually have no idea what it is you are talking about - it was just a stream of re-hashed psycho-babble. Here it is yet again for your benefit - My main beef is with the "Human Rights" commissions in this country and how out of control they are. Why not toddle off somewhere and read up a bit on the issue and drop all of the spin that just shows you have no clue - after reading up and understanding a bit what I am talking about, then we can talk about it.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Corneliousrooster »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

I have been very clear what I am saying. You just have to read my posts instead of going nuts and babbling about nothing. It's clear you have zero grasp of this issue as evidenced by the fact that you now have wandered off into some discussion about ??? - I actually have no idea what it is you are talking about - it was just a stream of re-hashed psycho-babble. Here it is yet again for your benefit - My main beef is with the "Human Rights" commissions in this country and how out of control they are. Why not toddle off somewhere and read up a bit on the issue and drop all of the spin that just shows you have no clue - after reading up and understanding a bit what I am talking about, then we can talk about it.

The point of "my babble"was you are blaming the NDP for something that has NEVER been in their power to have any control over. Kinda like getting mad at the attendant when the price of gas goes up.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Corneliousrooster wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:

The point of "my babble"was you are blaming the NDP for something that has NEVER been in their power to have any control over. Kinda like getting mad at the attendant when the price of gas goes up.

ok - good point - which means that we REALLY need to hope for a Conservative majority so that there can be no impediment to ending the reign of terror of the Human Rights Commissions. If Harper gets a majority and does nothing about those commissions, then I will be truly cheesed.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

The Green Barbarian wrote: If Harper gets a majority and does nothing about those commissions, then I will be truly cheesed.

and what steps has he taken in the last 6 years with regards to those commissions? what is in his platform in this election with regards to those commissions? i must have missed it......
UnknownResident
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by UnknownResident »

Corneliousrooster wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote: If Harper gets a majority and does nothing about those commissions, then I will be truly cheesed.

and what steps has he taken in the last 6 years with regards to those commissions? what is in his platform in this election with regards to those commissions? i must have missed it......

No no no see he was in a minority so he couldn't do anything. But he ran "the most productive minority" in Canadian history.... but he couldn't do anything. Right...?
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Barbie? why the silence? could it be that harper is doing nothing to remedy the thorn in your side? You speculate layton will make it worse yet harper is doing nothing to make it better.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Corneliousrooster wrote:

of course he's done nothing with those commissions - there's been no way to do anything with them without Lyin' Layton and his cadre of fools from spinning a noble thing - getting rid of those infernal commissions - into the same sort of foolishness you people blather on about here. You guys are great at taking the truth - in this case getting rid of a national embarrassment - and spinning it into "HARPER WANTS TO TAKE AWAY OUR HUMAN RIGHTS" - I would bet it would take only about 10 seconds for the idiot NDP to spin that message, and 20 seconds for the mindless automatons of the left to pick up on it and parrot this stupidity. There was no point in trying to do it while in minority, and every reason to do it with a majority. That's the fact Jack. With the opportunistic jerk that is Jack Layton, waiting to lie and spin everything you do, doing the right thing is almost impossible to do.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Corneliousrooster wrote:Barbie? why the silence? could it be that harper is doing nothing to remedy the thorn in your side? You speculate layton will make it worse yet harper is doing nothing to make it better.

see above explanation Corny. Give Harper a majority, and if he doesn't get rid of the commissions, then I'll be cheesed. As it stands, the message is too easily spun as a negative, and too many mindless automatons out there refuse to do any of their own reading and would eat up the lies and spin - it's a no win for Harper with a minority but it's definitely worth doing with a majority.
Al Czervic
Guru

Post by Al Czervic »

UnknownResident wrote:
No no no see he was in a minority so he couldn't do anything. But he ran "the most productive minority" in Canadian history.... but he couldn't do anything. Right...?

That is mostly true…however Harper also had help from Iggy on some of these issues. Layton has called down Iggy for “propping up” the “Harper” Government and Layton of course promises NOT to prop up the “Harper” Government as Iggy (at times) did. What does that spell for the future of Canada? I see trouble, but that’s just me…..
Back with a vengeance

Return to “Federal Election 2011”