Re: Kelowna mud bogging and outdoor 4x4ing annual events

Post by david_cocks »

cv23 wrote:
Castanet wrote:
Rutland man charged for mud bogging
by Castanet Staff - Story: 62274
May 27, 2011 / 12:00 pm

Mud Bogging
A Rutland man has been convicted for a second time for 'mud bogging' activity in a pond near Glenrosa.
Charges had been laid against Kyle Cook after Penticton Conservation Officers started an investigation two years ago.
This is Cook's second conviction for charges in similar offenses occurring a day apart.
Cook was first approached by officers on the Saturday of the long weekend in 2009. He was driving his mud covered 4x4 truck on the Kettle Valley Railway near Chute Lake along with two other 4x4 operators.
Charges were laid after it was determined that he had been deliberately mud-bogging in a fish bearing stream near Chute Lake.
Cook was actually brought down the second time by his social media site after he posted photos of himself driving his truck in a “Turnbull Pond”, south of Glenrosa.
Bob Hamilton, a Conservation Officer for Penticton says all wet lands are protected and that if people are caught 'mud bogging' on them they can be charged.
The Court found Cook guilty when he failed to appear on the first charge and again when he failed to appear in court on the second charge. The fines total $1,500.00.

Fines were no where near high enough and unfortunately this idiot still has his truck.

the picture in witch kyle was charged with was not kyle. and was not kyles truck. i know kyle personally and i know what his truck looks like and htats not it. he actually drives an SUV
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

david_cocks wrote:the picture in witch kyle was charged with was not kyle. and was not kyles truck. i know kyle personally and i know what his truck looks like and htats not it. he actually drives an SUV

No where does it say the picture in the news article is of any specific individual. It just says the picture is one of the act of "Mud Bogging" and that it was contributed by the Penticton Conservation Office.

If the picture used to convict the *bleep* was not actually the *bleep* then all the *bleep* would have had to do was show up for court. Any judge could have easily seen the person in the picture used as evidence and the person standing in front of him weren't the same person, but the *bleep* didn't even show up.
Clearly though by your statements you were in court that day and saw the photo evidence so please tell us why your *bleep* friend didn't show up and defend himself instead of just donating $1500.
david_cocks

Post by david_cocks »

1500 bucks is nothing. thats not even enough for one 54" bogger. the photo was provided as evidence when the ticket was handed out. witch made excellent toilet paper. we all will never stop. and no one will be able to stop all of us.
david_cocks

Post by david_cocks »

Deleted By Trip
netfreak
Übergod

Post by netfreak »

david_cocks wrote:1500 bucks is nothing. thats not even enough for one 54" bogger. the photo was provided as evidence when the ticket was handed out. witch made excellent toilet paper. we all will never stop. and no one will be able to stop all of us.

You're doing an excellent job trying to make the rest of us believe mud boggers aren't all arrogant punks. The legit 4x4 clubs must really like you guys.
rocketracer1550

Post by rocketracer1550 »

[quote="Mack of Trades"]
Exactly like some have said maybe it’s the rush of being caught some people still rip up marsh lands or water sheds...im my belief I think people would come from all over the Okanagan and surrounding area’s to view and be part of a event such as these , Penticton hit to pass ..Thunder mountain raceway...Knox mountain hillclimb they are all successful outdoor motor sport events that are awesome as most would say they definetly do attraced a lot of people to view them. a lot of people involved in them work on their vehicles all year long just waiting for these events to start up to have the fun the challenges...

just an FYI get yourself in the OASC= thunder mtn.. my dad helped build that place put a ton blood and sweat into it.. get your club together and use the property... He helped build a huge side-by-side mud bog and there was even a bunch of sanctioned events that were a huge success.. the pits are still there i know it.. since my family pretty much lived up there to build that place.. something to get the ball rolling..
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

removed - Jennylives
NotLikeYou
Board Meister

Post by NotLikeYou »

removed - Jennylives

Return to “Central Okanagan”