Lost & Found

A potpourri of off-topics.
dimitrichka_bg

Found a Set of GM Car Keys

Post by dimitrichka_bg »

I found a set of GM car keys at Mission Park last weekend. They are on a purple keychain, which has a compass on it. To claim them, please call (250) 979-7247.
Attachments
a picture of the keys I found
a picture of the keys I found
allison83

LOST

Post by allison83 »

I have lost my digital camera.

It is a fugi-film silver camera with a clear rubber case on it. I believe I lost in North Glenmore around the valley and sexmith intersection area. If found please call 250-808-7424.

Thanks!
LilyIntheValley

Chihuahua lost at City park

Post by LilyIntheValley »

http://leslemon.homestead.com/bebe.html

Pic of Bebe on that link.....Missing since Aug 17, she spooked in the storm, wiggled out of harness and ran. 11 months old, Female, Chocolate Brown tiny Chihuahua, Desperately missed,horribly heartbroken. Reward 250 826 6843
BoB76
Guru

Re: Lost & Found

Post by BoB76 »

I know a girl who lost her virginity many years ago. I asked her if I could have the box it came in.

:dyinglaughing:
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
RacerChic
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by RacerChic »

groaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan BoB! U need to go to bed earlier!
:ohmygod:
I swear some people slipped into the gene pool that had no lifEguard.
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

BoB76 wrote:I know a girl who lost her virginity many years ago. I asked her if I could have the box it came in.

[-X Stealing my lines now. How long ago did I post that, 2, maybe 3 days ago? You sad, pathetic little man.
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

STOLEN

A valuable and funny joke. Went missing sometime after September 11, 2008.

Reward offered to anyone who finds it and boo's the person responsible for such a low act.

Description

Here's a pic. Remember, it may look a bit different now. It is a few days older.

by onestop67 on Sep 11th, 2008, 9:57 pm

Hey Luci, I'm gonna get you a shirt that says "I lost my virginity but I still have the box it came in!". Cause I know you'll wear it.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

onestop67 wrote:
BoB76 wrote:I know a girl who lost her virginity many years ago. I asked her if I could have the box it came in.

[-X Stealing my lines now. How long ago did I post that, 2, maybe 3 days ago? You sad, pathetic little man.

Well I never read your post so it can't be stealing DF.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

BoB76 wrote:
onestop67 wrote:

Sure you didn't. It was in a thread YOU started. :---)

BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

onestop67 wrote:
BoB76 wrote:
onestop67 wrote:

Sure you didn't. It was in a thread YOU started. :---)

Well I am sure you didn't coin the phrase. And yes I do remember reading it now that you took 30 seconds out of your day to post it. OK OS may I use your phrase for a quick little laugh???? Please you SDF??
MYOPINION

FOUND: Car Stereo Faceplate

Post by MYOPINION »

9/24/09 While walking my dog along Glenmore Rd, just outside of Glenmeadows this morning, I found the faceplate (?) of a car stereo radio with cd player in the bushes. It still looks fine.
Someone has probably had their vehicle broken into and the thief took something that was of no use to them without the rest of the component so they dumped it. Please email me if it's yours!
Thanks..........
minimama

Post by minimama »

Lost: Black German Shepard
Our dog ran away from home... She is 7 years old and she is an all black German Shepard. Her name tag recently fell off her collar so she only has her rabis tag on her red collar. The vet's phone # is on this tag so please call it in. Lost in the lower mission near Dorothea Walker Elem. School. I have already called the SPCA, Dog Control and our vet. Please call any of these places if you find her.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

will keep our eyes open for her! i hope you find her soon!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
minimama

Post by minimama »

minimama wrote:Lost: Black German Shepard
Our dog ran away from home... She is 7 years old and she is an all black German Shepard. Her name tag recently fell off her collar so she only has her rabis tag on her red collar. The vet's phone # is on this tag so please call it in. Lost in the lower mission near Dorothea Walker Elem. School. I have already called the SPCA, Dog Control and our vet. Please call any of these places if you find her.

We have our dog back home! :sunshine: She got as far as 3 houses down the road and the nice people kept her overnight and brought her into the SPCA this morning. Thanks very much!!
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:nyah: i love when stuff like happens!!! :)
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Grab Bag”