Total votes: 97

hadassah32

Re: Mayoral Poll

Post by hadassah32 »

Walter gray. But I don't know how to vote on this poll
thehansenbrothers

Post by thehansenbrothers »

Oh, Nick Frost cares, just as his gang of wanna be's. If they want the changes, why did they not run
fisherking

Post by fisherking »

I'd like to know why Castanet changed MY original poll. I started this thread and now notice the 100+ votes are gone, as the poll has been reset by Castanet.

I'm sure moderators will take exception to this post, but what right does Castanet have to 'manipulate' someone else's thread???? By resetting the poll, any old voters votes are no longer recorded and the trend on the poll is now completely different. The whole point of MY starting the poll in the first place, at the beginning of the process, was to allow everyone an opportunity to follow the gains and losses of the candidates, which has now been wiped out. I realize some candidates are no longer in the running as they have dropped out but that's no reason to erase all votes to date.

First I'd like to know why they did this? Surely they must have known it would put an entirely different slant on the results. Second I'd like to know, since I'm sure Castanet records all its data, if they plan on restoring the original numbers. Castanet is manipulating content, under my post, my username.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Any questions should be directed to the moderators instead of derailing the thread.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
fisherking

Post by fisherking »

Kathy73 wrote:
thehansenbrothers wrote:Where are the old results gone. I would not put it past Nick Frost to wipe them out because Sheppard was schooling Gray. The Fourchangeorg, seems a little dirty all ofa sudden.

It's likely because 2 of the candidates have dropped out of the mayor race now so it's now down to five. So quick to assume it's gotta be something with Nick Frost's doing and Fourchangeorg. I really don't think he cares too much about these forums! It's nothing but a bunch of people whining and complaining on here. No one has anything good to say about anyone!

Kathy73, this was MY thread I started, not Castanet's. Castanet has every right to run their own polls. This was not one of them. If I wanted a poll with all original candidates, it shouldn't be Castanet's right to change it because they want it to only be the five running. They make it look like I reset it. Not to mention, with all the 100+ votes now gone, the poll is virtually pointless. The value was in getting a good sampling of votes from forum users. That's gone now.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You forget the rules?
fisherking

Post by fisherking »

Excuse me??? I STARTED THIS THREAD. I'm certainly not going to have Castanet manipulate it under MY NAME and not say so publicly.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You have an issue you talk to the moderators. Youn might rethink Castanet news page as opposed to Castanet forums - two different scenarios.
leverage

Post by leverage »

Walter Gray all the way! Im for positive change in kelowna!
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

fisherking wrote:I'd like to know why Castanet changed MY original poll. I started this thread and now notice the 100+ votes are gone, as the poll has been reset by Castanet.

I'm sure moderators will take exception to this post, but what right does Castanet have to 'manipulate' someone else's thread???? By resetting the poll, any old voters votes are no longer recorded and the trend on the poll is now completely different. The whole point of MY starting the poll in the first place, at the beginning of the process, was to allow everyone an opportunity to follow the gains and losses of the candidates, which has now been wiped out. I realize some candidates are no longer in the running as they have dropped out but that's no reason to erase all votes to date.

First I'd like to know why they did this? Surely they must have known it would put an entirely different slant on the results. Second I'd like to know, since I'm sure Castanet records all its data, if they plan on restoring the original numbers. Castanet is manipulating content, under my post, my username.
Who owns Castanet ? Wasnt Ms Shepherd leading in the original poll on here ?
Guess whos sandbox this is !
Last edited by Takin it easy ! on Oct 23rd, 2011, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

What in the world does Sharon have to do with this poll? This is a forum that has no input from City Hall.
thehansenbrothers

Post by thehansenbrothers »

There was a poll made. After a while Sharon was clearly ahead of all candidates including the Old Gray Mayor. Then Casatnet, owner and a figure of Fourchange.org, had the Poll reset.

What a a crock of cr-p

Well done Castanet. Get the old boys radio club back in. You should recruit his radio kid as well. He will have some time to kill when his dad sells the radio station and he is looking for something to do
I dunno
Fledgling

Post by I dunno »

I agree that the poll on Castanet is a crock. Why should dropping candidates affect the poll numbers? New votes should just get added on to the existing counts. Mr. Frost had a good thing going with Castanet but I feel they are actually tring to manipulate public opinon by publishing dubious results. That's not right and all I can do is say bye bye!!!
jgchapman

Post by jgchapman »

Walter Gray
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

jgchapman wrote:Walter Gray

leverage wrote:Walter Gray all the way! Im for positive change in kelowna!

Oooh one-shot first time posters. hahaaha Gray is stacking his deck on here. Afraid he's gonna lose to the lady again, I bet.

How many IDs is a person allowed on Castanet?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”