Vandalism against election signs

Jamesie
Fledgling

Vandalism against election signs

Post by Jamesie »

Anyone notice that there has been some selective vandalism against Julius Bloomfield's signs. At least two of the large ones I saw were completely broken into pieces. Sad that there should be people out there doing that. Whatever you think of a particular candidate's policies, at least allow them the right run for office and publicize that. I have seen some other signs knocked over (I hope mainly because of the high winds we get here at times) but this was just outright destructive.
xyz

Re: Vandalism against election signs

Post by xyz »

Jamesie wrote:Anyone notice that there has been some selective vandalism against Julius Bloomfield's signs. At least two of the large ones I saw were completely broken into pieces. Sad that there should be people out there doing that. Whatever you think of a particular candidate's policies, at least allow them the right run for office and publicize that. I have seen some other signs knocked over (I hope mainly because of the high winds we get here at times) but this was just outright destructive.

I have not noticed any selective vandalism against Julius' signs and think people just get amusement from destroying property belonging to others. I have noticed some candidates are repairing or replacing their damaged signs in a much more timely manner than others.
Jamesie
Fledgling

Re: Vandalism against election signs

Post by Jamesie »

xyz wrote:
Jamesie wrote:Anyone notice that there has been some selective vandalism against Julius Bloomfield's signs. At least two of the large ones I saw were completely broken into pieces. Sad that there should be people out there doing that. Whatever you think of a particular candidate's policies, at least allow them the right run for office and publicize that. I have seen some other signs knocked over (I hope mainly because of the high winds we get here at times) but this was just outright destructive.

I have not noticed any selective vandalism against Julius' signs and think people just get amusement from destroying property belonging to others. I have noticed some candidates are repairing or replacing their damaged signs in a much more timely manner than others.

This was a week ago and I saw Julius's crew out the same day repairing the signs. It was just that in a row of six or seven signs on several locations along my daily commute it was just the Bloomfield signs that were damaged. May have been a one-off.

Return to “C.E. Penticton”