Simon Shaw Has My Vote Because He's Done Nothing

IlluminatiDunce

Re: Simon Shaw Has My Vote Because He's Done Nothing

Post by IlluminatiDunce »

Yeah, use some intelligence I never said it was the only qualification. Work ethic is one thing, and its pretty important. Tell me what he's done than during this election to make you think he has good work ethic or is the simpsons on?
Chris Brown 66

Post by Chris Brown 66 »

When it comes to voting one must look at one has done for their community. Rutland needs a voice and there is only one candidate from Rutland that has been active in the community in many different ways. By active I dont mean just by belonging to organizations I mean by actually being involved doing the work and helping. Mary-Ann Grahm is this person, she is at every event in Rutland not just being there but help and in many cases being on the organiztion team.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Chris Brown 66 wrote:When it comes to voting one must look at one has done for their community. Rutland needs a voice and there is only one candidate from Rutland that has been active in the community in many different ways. By active I dont mean just by belonging to organizations I mean by actually being involved doing the work and helping. Mary-Ann Grahm is this person, she is at every event in Rutland not just being there but help and in many cases being on the organiztion team.

This is true. Mary-Ann (Maggie) has been a huge community player in Rutland.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
SimonShaw
Fledgling

Post by SimonShaw »

Chris Brown 66 wrote:When it comes to voting one must look at one has done for their community. Rutland needs a voice and there is only one candidate from Rutland that has been active in the community in many different ways. By active I dont mean just by belonging to organizations I mean by actually being involved doing the work and helping. Mary-Ann Grahm is this person, she is at every event in Rutland not just being there but help and in many cases being on the organiztion team.

I agree, if we had Wards she would be a shoe-in.
001TT

Post by 001TT »

I appreciate the fact Simon Shaw has no election signs. Election signs are a hideous waste of money and make an awful mess. I am sure they are not good for the environment either.

Hate people knocking at my door trying to monopolize my time. Since I work during a good portion most of my waking hours, I have precious little time to spare. Personally I am not one for people at my door.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”