Election Results

guxcon

Election Results

Post by guxcon »

Congratulations to the elected candidates and thanks to the voters of the District of West Kelowna who voted for me. The competitive spirit in me is disappointed by the results of the election however the entrepreneurial spirit in me is still alive and well. I hope the promises of the campaign trail will not be forgotten and we can work together in making this an even better place for all.
Cheers, G.E. (Gux) Albrecht
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Re: Election Results

Post by Urbane »

guxcon wrote:Congratulations to the elected candidates and thanks to the voters of the District of West Kelowna who voted for me. The competitive spirit in me is disappointed by the results of the election however the entrepreneurial spirit in me is still alive and well. I hope the promises of the campaign trail will not be forgotten and we can work together in making this an even better place for all.
    Cheers, G.E. (Gux) Albrecht
Well said. I admire those of you who are willing to run. Thanks for doing just that and all the best to you!
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

Urbane said it's best! Thank you.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Kudos to Rosalind Neis for her remarks this evening. She showed real class in congratulating Doug Findlater! She'll be missed on Council.

Return to “C.E. West Kelowna”