Wildfire Burning Near UBCO

pepsilover
Übergod

Wildfire Burning Near UBCO

Post by pepsilover »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#171979

Fire crews are on the scene of a large grass fire near the campus of UBC Okanagan.

The fire is burning in an area below a housing development.

Local firefighters are working the fire.

More details when they become available.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Wildfire Burning Near UBCO

Post by Fancy »

I just posted that on another thread (It must be a really slow fire season because... ) and hope the housing development isn't affected.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

i work right there directly oposite of that field and there has been for around 2 weeks a homeless camp on the edge of the field in the trees
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

voice of reason wrote:i work right there directly oposite of that field and there has been for around 2 weeks a homeless camp on the edge of the field in the trees

Sounds like it could have been where the fire started. Of course the homeless don't cause any problems...........
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Fancy wrote:I just posted that on another thread (It must be a really slow fire season because... ) and hope the housing development isn't affected.

Yes, I saw that. It's about 100 yards from the housing development; it's also close to the student housing it said. Not good.

Return to “Fire Watch 2016”