BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
User avatar
mexi cali
Guru
Posts: 9243
Joined: May 5th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by mexi cali »

I find it a major conflict of interest when the FDA is approving what is allowed in our food supply and also what drugs get approved. Many deteriorating diseases are a result of poor eating habits, chemicals in our foods, and overly processed foods. An unhealthy population will be dependant on drugs to keep them alive.

Who would you have do it then?

The FDA should not be approving what goes into our food supply and approve drugs under the same umbrella.
Prescribing drugs should not be a measure of health.

Prescribing drugs is exactly a measure of health in those who require them.

Health should be measured by our ability to reduce pharmaceuticals and avoidable hospital visits due to unhealthy lifestyle habits.

Health should be measured by health. We know what healthy looks like and we know what unhealthy looks like. Again, without prescribed, targeted medications, many would suffer. Is it not better to have access to life changing medications than not? It is ideological to assume that people, if left to their own devices, would choose healthy eating habits over convenience. That is who we are, a nation of lazy people who would rather eat food that comes wrapped in paper or plastic and requires no effort other than to eat it. I agree with you that we have allowed ourselves to be lured into an unhealthy world of false nutrition but not acknowledging the benefits of prescription meds is narrow minded.

My European grandparents lived till their late 90's with no long term medications. They ate vegetables from their gardens, ate naturally raised livestock, and were not exposed to the abundance of processed foods we see in North America.
And that was the norm for that generation and the ones that preceded them however, the mortality rate in general was very high due to sickness and disease. Prescription medications have increased our life expectancy by decades. Healthy eating habits can only take you so far but again, I agree with you about the benefits but the two items are NOT mutually exclusive.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
jcdenton
Übergod
Posts: 1037
Joined: Jan 11th, 2021, 10:00 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by jcdenton »

alanjh595 wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 5:04 am
jcdenton wrote: Nov 24th, 2021, 7:06 pm https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -to-worsen

In a recent but small outbreak, Australia has begun abducting covid positive people from their homes to place them in government run concentration camps. The government is using the military to abduct these patients for quarantine. These camps have extremely strict rules, and you are unable to leave on your own accord. Reports indicate the prisoners must also pay for these visits.

bUt ItS jUsT a cOnSpiRacY rIgHt gUys? .....GuYs?
There is no mention of "concentration camps. You are making things up.

Says right in the article.
Howard Springs Quarantine centre.
Its a camp where people are taken from their homes and placed against their will. This isn't only for people travelling to the region, they are removing people from their homes to place them there. If anyone thinks government should have this much power, they are a f'ing idiot
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 7880
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by LordEd »

How many people have been shot and placed in mass graves?

How many years are people being kept there before being murdered?
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22395
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by alanjh595 »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:29 am
alanjh595 wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 5:04 am

There is no mention of "concentration camps. You are making things up.

Says right in the article.
Howard Springs Quarantine centre.
Its a camp where people are taken from their homes and placed against their will. This isn't only for people travelling to the region, they are removing people from their homes to place them there. If anyone thinks government should have this much power, they are a f'ing idiot
Howard Springs quarantine facility
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Attracting and maintaining staff in remote locations can be difficult. Long hours away from loved ones, lack of facilities and little to do when the sun goes down makes the fly-in fly-out lifestyle of many mining and resource industry workers unattractive.

Construction management company JKC Australia LNG Pty Ltd wanted a different experience for those working to construct the onshore facilities of the Ichthys LNG Project in the Northern Territory.

The Ichthys Project is a Joint Venture between INPEX group companies (the Operator), major partner Total and the Australian subsidiaries of Tokyo Gas, Osaka Gas, Chubu Electric Power and Toho Gas.

With housing in strong demand in the Top End, the project envisioned an on-site village that not only offered a comfortable respite from daily construction work, but a place to call home.
https://aecom.com/projects/manigurr-ma-village/

Doesn't sound so bad. I guess if one is going to twist "fly-in fly-out lifestyle" into
Its a camp where people are taken from their homes and placed against their will. This isn't only for people travelling to the region, they are removing people from their homes to place them there
Then it sounds bad. No worse than remote labour camps here in B.C.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Zedi
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2078
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by Zedi »

LordEd wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:41 am How many people have been shot and placed in mass graves?

How many years are people being kept there before being murdered?
When the government forces you from the confines of your own home and puts you in a government camp for any reason, thats pure tyranny! Thats how a communist country behaves not a democratic society. It goes against the very fabric of a free nation.
jcdenton
Übergod
Posts: 1037
Joined: Jan 11th, 2021, 10:00 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by jcdenton »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 22nd, 2021, 12:14 pm So the FDA just released the first 91 pages of the Pfizer's vaccine documents and showed that after just 2.5 months, there was already 25,957 reports of nervous system disorders. Yikes. And studies show that vaccine reported injuries are usually under reported by a factor of 10. Only 54 more years until we have all the remaining documents. But given what it contains, its pretty clear at this point why they wanted 55 years.
mexi cali wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 8:55 am Virtually every site I looked at spoke about the connection between contracting the virus and mental disprders. Nothing spoke about the vaccine causing these problems. It was stated that someone who had developed GB syndrome fell too it after "A" vaccine but cv19 specifically.
Do you not know how to google properly?

This video was recorded from a Senate testimony panel: https://rumble.com/vpl8iv-atty-aaron-si ... neys-.html

The actual FDA documents listing these reports are here:
https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

There is a reason the government provided lawsuit exemptions for vaccine manufacturers....because vaccine injury happens a lot more than they would lead you to believe.
Zedi
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2078
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by Zedi »

Anyone who supports that is anti-democratic!
jcdenton
Übergod
Posts: 1037
Joined: Jan 11th, 2021, 10:00 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by jcdenton »

LordEd wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:41 am How many people have been shot and placed in mass graves?

How many years are people being kept there before being murdered?
Concentration camp doesn't automatically mean mass graves. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Good god, you really are something.

the really pathetic thing is you people are still defending these measures [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
As the government grows more tyrannical by the day, you are still screaming MORE MORE.

"Please big daddy government, I want more restrictions, less rights, more tyranny!!"
-LordEd
jcdenton
Übergod
Posts: 1037
Joined: Jan 11th, 2021, 10:00 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by jcdenton »

alanjh595 wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:45 am Then it sounds bad. No worse than remote labour camps here in B.C.
Hmm yeah except for the fact that YOU ARE TAKEN THERE AGAINST YOUR WILL. Conveniently ignored that part didn't you?
Not to mention can't leave, no electronics, must mask when on your front step, can't even have sharp objects and 25 other rules. Yep sounds pretty similar to prison.

The people who support this aren't right wing, they aren't left wing, they are domestic terrorists. Extremists. Psychopaths.
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by Fancy »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 10:09 am Hmm yeah except for the fact that YOU ARE TAKEN THERE AGAINST YOUR WILL. Conveniently ignored that part didn't you?
Not to mention can't leave, no electronics, must mask when on your front step, can't even have sharp objects and 25 other rules. Yep sounds pretty similar to prison.

The people who support this aren't right wing, they aren't left wing, they are domestic terrorists. Extremists. Psychopaths.
Maybe read this:
https://www.crikey.com.au/2021/11/26/an ... mmunities/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
jcdenton
Übergod
Posts: 1037
Joined: Jan 11th, 2021, 10:00 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by jcdenton »

Fancy wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 10:16 am
jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 10:09 am Hmm yeah except for the fact that YOU ARE TAKEN THERE AGAINST YOUR WILL. Conveniently ignored that part didn't you?
Not to mention can't leave, no electronics, must mask when on your front step, can't even have sharp objects and 25 other rules. Yep sounds pretty similar to prison.

The people who support this aren't right wing, they aren't left wing, they are domestic terrorists. Extremists. Psychopaths.
Maybe read this:
https://www.crikey.com.au/2021/11/26/an ... mmunities/
None of your article disproved anything. The facts remain: People are being taken from their homes by the government and placed into quarantine camps against their will.
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by Fancy »

Maybe research what "concentration camps" actually are. People entering the country need to isolate for 14 days (I believe it is) and the Howard Springs quarantine camp is one of those facilities. Somewhat different than what is being portrayed by those "tinfoil" people referred to in one article.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
jcdenton
Übergod
Posts: 1037
Joined: Jan 11th, 2021, 10:00 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by jcdenton »

Fancy wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 10:25 am Maybe research what "concentration camps" actually are. People entering the country need to isolate for 14 days (I believe it is) and the Howard Springs quarantine camp is one of those facilities. Somewhat different than what is being portrayed by those "tinfoil" people referred to in one article.
Again... you are wrong. That is only one use case for these camps. Again I will repeat this for you because you just don't get it: People are being abducted from their homes and placed into military run camps against their will. These people may or may not be infected. They may or may not be vaccinated. They may just be a suspected case, but regardless they are not being allowed to isolate at home, they are being put into these camps against their will. Period.

Concentration camps can be many things. It doesn't automatically mean gas chambers and ovens. Perhaps you should be the one looking it up. But one thing is for certain, the people who support these measures are Nazi's, or at the very least, German citizens during the years 1933-1945
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by Fancy »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 10:31 am ... It doesn't automatically mean gas chambers and ovens. ...
That's bizarre you would bring that up.

However, here's more on the quarantine facility:
Please be mindful that our quarantine facilities are operated by dedicated staff from multiple Northern Territory Government agencies and contractors.

They are not responsible for your entry into quarantine but they are working to make you stay as comfortable as possible whilst making sure strict infection control rules and CHO Directions are followed.

It is expected that all interactions with staff remain courteous.
https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/travel/qu ... quarantine
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
jcdenton
Übergod
Posts: 1037
Joined: Jan 11th, 2021, 10:00 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by jcdenton »

Fancy wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 10:34 am
jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 10:31 am ... It doesn't automatically mean gas chambers and ovens. ...
That's bizarre you would bring that up.
Well why are you bothered by the term "Concentration camp" then??
However, here's more on the quarantine facility:
Please be mindful that our quarantine facilities are operated by dedicated staff from multiple Northern Territory Government agencies and contractors.

They are not responsible for your entry into quarantine but they are working to make you stay as comfortable as possible whilst making sure strict infection control rules and CHO Directions are followed.

It is expected that all interactions with staff remain courteous.
https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/travel/qu ... quarantine
Haha yeah keep cherry picking. Keep digging. Keep desperately trying to find any evidence that counters the facts: People are being abducted against their will and placed into these camps.

Once again, you have only confirmed what I have said: These camps are run by the government. The government has police and military at these camps to ensure you don't leave.

And you know what else, The Australian government is currently trying to expand their pandemic powers and remove more citizen rights
Last edited by jcdenton on Nov 26th, 2021, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bickering Room”